Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 17. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 03:52:37 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

You can simply download from Lykke.com the Lykke wallet where you can buy from it Bitcoin.
Is the most secure way to do it in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 03:47:51 AM
I think if you have confidence in bitcoin you simply buy and hold it in 2-3 years ahead of course this will have a chance to benefit from increased bitcoin value. And I think bitcoin HOLDING is the safest investment in bitcoin activity. Although there are many investment options that can be done with bitcoin such as short-term investments or by investing in ICO, but certainly need to research before making this investment.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:32:54 PM
Your amount is very big, you can now safely with this even course invest in bitcoins. As for mining too, good idea, but for this amount of course you will need rent room for mining and as I understand recently released video cards will soon give less hashes, so you have to wait for new video cards. I would advise you invest in gold, as this is also profitable and stable business. About investing money in banks for getting precents, you can too, but this must be your last choice because there need big amount money like your, for example for getting very good income.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
2 miilion usd is a very large amount of money. My advice for you if youre going to invest in bitcoin, you should be careful enough with where youre going to invest. Do a research first and know exactly if your money will go to the safe hands and will assure you to make it more bigger. There are many scams out there so better be careful than sorry.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 25, 2017, 07:04:54 PM
Op, investing in Angel Token will be the right place and the right investment decision you have ever made if am not mistaken. For more information about the Angel Token please my current signature.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
November 25, 2017, 06:38:33 PM
bitcoin is slipping, I am losing my cash right now but I keep keeping, well its normal maybe some are panic selling but I'm sure it will go up once again, and it is best to purchase now a cheap cost.
even though Bitcoin falls you must be patient, Bitcoin price is very unstable, this hour we can lose hundreds of thousands, the next day we can profit hundreds of thousands as well ...
The only problem now for us who want to buy on dip is when will bitcoin fall, currently it's rising and it has made a new all time high again.
Never ending rising is what the big holders want because they want some real value of their money, but us who still want to make profit should be patient enough because the higher it rise, the lower it falls then correction happens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
November 25, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

thanks!

Don't try to build a mining farm if you really want to earn bitcoin then much better if you are going to trade that or invest that into bitcoin hold them waiting for the price increase once it increase sell wait for the price again to be decrease then buy simple but make sense.
It is better off to build and operate the bitcoin mining farm with 2mils in hand than getting into trading. One wrong move and suddenly you and your 2mils are no longer together. From the safe side it is better to buy bitcoins from 2mils and HODL for really long time. No danger or loss. With mining if OP has nack for technical aspect of mining then it could be profitable. Factors that matter are area where he want to build and operate the farm of miners. Because electricity is not cheap when it comes to mining. The electricity is required not only for running the rig but for running ventilation/cooling as well.
Thus compared to the trading mining is on safer side. Best option is HODL though.
Activity: 23
November 25, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

thanks!

Register in bitcoin and go buy some BTC and invest it so your money keeps on having some interest.
Register in Bitcoin? Bitcoin doesn't have registration in order to qualify mate. You must be pointing out the Exchanges, doesn't suit at all.
invest your money in the form of the bitcoin, I mean buy some bitcoin and hold it for a time when the rate high use them, another best way is to buy bitcoin and invest them in project it will generate a high income for you in future. the investment in bitcoin will also give you an extra amount of the money which will be raised in the value of bitcoin
Indeed. I do agree to buy Bitcoin at dip. Then hold until it hits it is peak price. It will probably give you some profit. Trust me. Been done that before.
Activity: 22
November 24, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

thanks!

Register in bitcoin and go buy some BTC and invest it so your money keeps on having some interest.
Register in Bitcoin? Bitcoin doesn't have registration in order to qualify mate. You must be pointing out the Exchanges, doesn't suit at all.
invest your money in the form of the bitcoin, I mean buy some bitcoin and hold it for a time when the rate high use them, another best way is to buy bitcoin and invest them in project it will generate a high income for you in future. the investment in bitcoin will also give you an extra amount of the money which will be raised in the value of bitcoin
Activity: 23
November 24, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

thanks!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 24, 2017, 08:43:15 AM
bitcoin is slipping, I am losing my cash right now but I keep keeping, well its normal maybe some are panic selling but I'm sure it will go up once again, and it is best to purchase now a cheap cost.
even though Bitcoin falls you must be patient, Bitcoin price is very unstable, this hour we can lose hundreds of thousands, the next day we can profit hundreds of thousands as well ...
Activity: 194
November 24, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
some alternatives for your investment can start trading. By itself, the binary options are very simple, all the necessary settings: selection of the amount of assets invested, the closing of options, and the direction of the rising or falling prices. Not complicated. For a successful investment, you need to learn how to analyze and predict the market
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:29:26 AM
The best area where you can invest your money is the crypto currency where you can make good amount of profit through the crypto currencies. Bitcoin is good to invest in it once you enjoyed the benefit received from bitcoin then you will become the lover of this market.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 12:48:37 AM
It depends unto you , you have many choices where you can invest and save your money for your future . their are banks or you can have your own business and also bitcoin . you can invest in bitcoin so your money will grow as you want
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
November 24, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
November 23, 2017, 11:54:18 PM
There are many good investment with bitcoin nowadays. But my suggestion to you you may use that in participating or investing in ICO, the real ICO with great team/devs , roadmap, white paper and future projects. There are so many scam ICO nowadays so be careful.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 23, 2017, 11:11:05 PM
You can invest in multiple ICO projects and if you don't have any idea about it then you can simply invest in reputed altcoins that has good reputation and are surviving since long time as this coins will never disappear and their performance will improve over a period of time but you should know which is the good price to buy and sell it.
Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Invest in Angel Toke ICO. I am not saying this because I am part of the signature campaign, but because I genuinely think that their coin is very innovative. If you read the white paper you will understand. It is not just another altcoin, it aims to be a portfolio of altcoins, meaning its value is derived from the investment decisions made by the community behind it. This way it is almost risk free in that they are hedging the risk of price loss in a specific crypto currency by investing in different coins, so if one coin goes down in value the othee coins in the portfolio will cover for it. Besides that, you will become part of a community that aims to diversify investments in the crypto currency market. You will learn and earn a lot.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 03:36:32 AM
Possibly invest in bitcoins, gold, gold or property as this are the best places to invest and even if one investment fails a person always has an chance to make earnings from other opportunities.
When you invest with bitcoin you are in charge of your own money because you are the only one who knows you are investing unless
you will tell others. This is also good because you do not need to spend money for safekeeping your bitcoin, you have an wallet and just keep it for long term and good things will happen to you in the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 01:44:37 AM
Buy bitcoin today and hold for atleast two or three years. Cause investing into different kinds of programs will only loose all your bitcoins,you can do a lot of things using you money. Buy altcoins or go trading.
Yes I agree with you dude, buy more bitcoin and hold for 1-3 years and see your money grow or you can make profit from it. Yes investing in different kinds of programs loose your money . trading is also good if you want to make money/bitcoin. Buy low and then wait to increase and then sell it.

yes true, but better way to invest is look the good companies ,because some of there are scam,. be careful to your decision is all about your money..
by the way 2 millions dollars is a huge money. they can build own business something like that.   
Pages:
Jump to: