Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 19. (Read 34604 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:44:22 AM
There are different fields are available to invest money likes of gold, real estate, stock, trade, cash back reward offers etc., but best investment could be on digital currencies.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
I think for the moment even if you believe in bitcoin and dare to invest. I'm sure you'll make a profit in large numbers if you want to invest in bitcoin.Trading, holding is a good way to invest.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 10:56:23 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Maybe when you invest your money in bitcoin that time maybe your money get 50% of the total money that you invest because bitcoin prize is more bigger now compare to the time you decide to invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 12, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

Can I advise you if you are new to bitcoin? try joining campaigns, of course before joining you need accounts to get you involved. You will buy it right here in the thread or forum. If you are eager to earn a lot of money, invest in campaigns because the campaign is easy to grow your money or buy bitcoins and sell it when its value increases someday. With bitcoin you're not losing, you're not losing. you're smart and patient. Just avoid using scammers here in the forum. Often they are victimized so they lose their trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 12, 2017, 07:33:45 AM
There are a lot of ways that you can invest your money. But I suggest not to put all your money in one investment. That is too risky at all. If you have enough money, you can build your own business. Or if you don't want to have business, you may try to invest it in Bitcoin. Trade it or simply invest it then hold for years. Or you may try to buy land build apartment.
That is what should every investor always remember. Putting a lot of money in one or single type of investment will bring miserable life to them because maybe their investor might work for the first few weeks but for the long term, it is a very risky investment and they might loss a lot of money so it is better to diversify or try to learn new things that can help them to find new source of income.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 12, 2017, 03:22:05 AM
There are a lot of ways that you can invest your money. But I suggest not to put all your money in one investment. That is too risky at all. If you have enough money, you can build your own business. Or if you don't want to have business, you may try to invest it in Bitcoin. Trade it or simply invest it then hold for years. Or you may try to buy land build apartment.
Never take "All In" investment strategy with any asset. Be it bitcoin or real estate. It may ruin your investment big time. Always take the diversification route and invest in different asset classes to secure your capital investment. At least it will help you to secure your investment if one asset price falls.

Bitcoin looks good for the future and we all expect it will have a huge price rise in future.and by holding it for long time can can make a huge profit .and you only need to wait for right time to do this.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

thanks!

There are a lot of icos out there where you can invest all of your money on but I would say that it will be a risky move. Because almosy 90% of the icos are just a scammed so if you really wanted to join probably check it out first from the whitepaper up to the people behind those projects. And that project should be updating you everytime. But if you wanted to be much safer, by simply buying bitcoins or altcoins and holding it will be an investment because we all know that the values of it are rising as time goes by.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 02:43:19 AM
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 02:29:27 AM

thanks!

You may invest some in bitcoin. Don't put all in there. You may also invest in other things, but I suggest do not go all in bitcoin, although many people gained from it, still there are no full assurance with it. There are lot of things you may do to your money. You may start a business you want.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 12, 2017, 02:26:11 AM
If I have that amount of money then I wouldnt mind investing it all in bitcoin. Investing it in bitcoin would be very risky because of its volatility. I would suggest diversify it not only in trading bitcoin and altcoins but also with traditional business. As for me, I would allocate large part of it to have a rental property that would allow me to have a passive income monthly. Then some of it would be purchased in mining rigs. I would mine altcoin and hold it for long term and wait it to appreciate its value. Then I would pour some into trading and have a faster return of money( if I will do it right). There is so much to do with that money just make the most out of it (if you really have it) Grin
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2017, 01:59:36 AM
If I have good amount of money than I first spend it for some basic needs like home, food and better lifestyle than after with the rest of the money I invest it in bitcoins and in other cryptocurrencies,  and some in real estates.  I believe that keeping money in bank will not benefit me much,  but to invest in an activity where it grows will help me for sure.  I believe that investing in an activity which is continously growing and developing will help in doubling the amount I invest.  As investment helps for the future and investment enables futures security to us. I think best way to invest money is in bitcoins as they are trending and continously growing and their prices are fluctuating a lot.  So good way to earn more money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 10:44:49 PM
You can make investments in gold and bitcoin, and with bitcoin, you can trade altcoins and receive a whole lot of money rapidly
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
If you have invested that amount of money at the time of the start of this thread (january) you would be insanely rich right now. The price then was    $800 — $1,150 so you get at least 6000$ profit for every bitcoin you owned...and at that point I think it doesn't really matter too if you have done dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 443
November 10, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
well, if you wanna invest your 2mil usd on bitcoin than i can say it's good decision. Nowadays Bitcoin price is raising which already hit 7k$ hope it will be hit 8k$ by end of the year which help you to make good profit.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 10, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

thanks!

investing has never been easy.build your investment in your fingertips.or lend to those in need and earn some interest.you are in charge of where you are investing money and think carefully and choose wisely.
That post wast last January this year and we have seen how much bitcoin has grown as of today. You could have increase your money to 600% by just holding it, the graph says it all.

Now that the price reach at this price, maybe we have to be patient a big and wait for the time to dump and then buy again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 01:43:08 AM

thanks!

investing has never been easy.build your investment in your fingertips.or lend to those in need and earn some interest.you are in charge of where you are investing money and think carefully and choose wisely.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
November 10, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

thanks!

If it is really true that you have that huge amount of money with you, try to do some research of what bitcoin related company is the best for you to invest your money. Just a friendly tip, dont post something like that in the internet because your life may be at risk. Try to keep private information just with yourself or with your family.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2017, 01:01:56 AM
There are no many different ways to invest Money. One of the ways ,you will invest a lot of money from Bitcoin. Nowadays Bitcoin is the best way invest a lot of money. Because Bitcoin is very expensive.  No risk from it.  You can a lot of money invest it,and you will gota lot of money. Besides it depends are very growth as soon. Day by day it user will be increased..   you can it trading online market and got expensive profit. So it is more attractive.. so everyone should be be use and Money investment it..
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 09, 2017, 06:37:01 AM

thanks!

Actually, there are a a lot of investing projects and activities that you can invest in. Also, I head that it is really good to invest in bitcoin mining, they say that the earning are really profitable. Just be mindful about where you invest in study and plan first.
well, now there are so many places of investment, and everything looks very good. there are several places of investment, such as ICO that has reached softcap. it can be the beginning for you to invest. because the ico that has reached that stage, is a place of investment with little risk.

To give everyone a sort of advise, investing with ICO is with the classification of altcoin investments. If you have to look at bitcoin's promising performances few weeks ago, that looks a better future for us if we invest our money for it rather than storing it in the banking systems of fiat currency. The difference with fiat currency is you won't even have to double you profit if we can compare it to digital bitcoin currency, that's why the latest demands became higher due to more of the fiat investors switched their money to bitcoin holdings with long term savings.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 06:21:55 AM
There are co many opportunities to invest money and BTC.
Even on this forum you'll find a lot of proposals.
Wish you luck!
Pages:
Jump to: