Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 15. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 08, 2017, 03:25:00 AM
Whenever Silkroad obtained turn off and it made the news, which was the first I heard about it
you are so lucky to have that huge aggregate of cash. I would recommend that you spend your cash shrewdly. all things considered, you can put resources into bitcoins, 25 percent of the aggregate of your will do. what's more, contribute the lay on a more steady business that you think your fit for taking care of.

you might invest your money there where you can get a good benefit of it and the platform you are investing should be a secure of the thief and also might be from other criminals such that hacker etc. Also if there is chance with you to invest money in such platform that have  no tax then prefer it. so you must think where can you find these all qualities, and I suggest you the bitcoin that has these all. So invest your money in bitcoin and get these all in a very easy way.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 08, 2017, 03:23:20 AM
Buying bitcoin is already an investment, because the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher every moment. And it seems nothing can stop it from growing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 02:42:27 AM
Whenever Silkroad obtained turn off and it made the news, which was the first I heard about it
you are so lucky to have that huge aggregate of cash. I would recommend that you spend your cash shrewdly. all things considered, you can put resources into bitcoins, 25 percent of the aggregate of your will do. what's more, contribute the lay on a more steady business that you think your fit for taking care of.
Activity: 196
December 06, 2017, 07:25:15 AM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
Kinda agree with this dude opinion of you should know where to invest your money if you already have 2 mil USD, people with that networth will think to get more with their money. simply put like that. but if you're really have that much of networth, you should go invest it in bitcoin. Surely in a nick of time you'll get your profit. you can check at https://bitcoin.org/en/ #CMIIW
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:22:22 AM
2 millions really is a big number, i think you should spend 90% on trading and 10% rest on investing on ICO projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 06, 2017, 06:22:11 AM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
got it right mate,HAVING 2 MILLION DOLLARS and yet dont know where to invest?talking as if hes money is nothing to lose?common man,if you really have 2 million dollars you should have Donate to be a VIP here in crypto so you can have privilege that deserve for BIG TIME INVESTOR..

But if you really have that amount?GO INVESTN IN BITCOIN..TRY YOBIT,BITTREX OR POLOINEX
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
December 06, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Investing money in bitcoin is the best choice as the price of bitcoin will go higher and higher in coming years and if you want to make some really quick bucks then you can invest in ico too as its price can pump too high once it gets listed on exchange sites.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:05:14 AM
I think the OP has got a lot of profit from Bitcoin. Judging from his posting in early 2017 jaunary buys Bitcoin which may be well below the current price perhaps about $1k per Bitcoin.
In the event that you need to contribute your cash then I will propose you to put resources into crypto like in bitcoins and etherueum these two are the best for venture and you can win enough benefit by working with these coins. I additionally propose you not to put just in one coin but rather put some cash in bitcoin and some in ethuereum
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 06, 2017, 01:04:59 AM
There is no lack of land to invest money. But it is difficult to get the money from all the places. It is difficult under its warranty. Bitcoin is an investment zone from which money can be gained unless its value decreases.
The only risk is when the value decrease but that would not gonna happen if the progress will continue, all value decrease that we may witness are just because of the price manipulation, it's very stressful to invest in crypto because you are not in control of what is happening in the market, unlike having a business where you know your skills will bring you success, but if you are a real risk taker, you would not hesitate to invest and hold for longer period.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 01:02:07 AM
To investment money we could to buy a gold, the house, the ground because it all won’t exhausted especially if the soil who is definitely will continue to have the price is more expensive then if we investment with bought the land then it is certainly a price of her would more expensive in an appeal when we buy, bitcoin also can we make as investment see her now increasingly high price
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:35:45 PM
If you have 2M, I would recommend you to start a business instead.
Activity: 252
December 05, 2017, 07:53:25 PM
There is no lack of land to invest money. But it is difficult to get the money from all the places. It is difficult under its warranty. Bitcoin is an investment zone from which money can be gained unless its value decreases.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
December 05, 2017, 05:05:28 PM
its much money, if i was you i will not asking to this forum and will start what i want.
buy bitcoin and hold it for long time can be 'investment' but you need more knowledge about it to minimization your loss.
invest in property is good choice for you, because every year their price will always increase

If someone can afford buying bitcoin then it is considered as a good investment already.  The price of bitcoin and the bitcoin itself continue to grow and it has a big chance to be a big thing in the future.  Aside from bitcoin,  I agree with you that buying properties is also a good choice for investing.  Here in our country,  the price of the properties especially land was very low but today,  people who sell lands are earning a good profit because the price for an area is high today.

I also recommend starting a business that you can and will happily manage.  Starting a business is easy if you have money but maintaining,  managing and thinking how will it grow is the common problem for those who aren't skilled for businesses.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 05, 2017, 08:57:21 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

You can just buy btc and hold it on the long rum, best and secured investment, you can participate to ICO's hoping for ROI...
Yes, He is indeed lucky to hold such a big amount of money at present when there are so many options for turning your money into big amount by investing into right places.

At present the best investment for increasing your money in value without doing any hard work is simply investing your money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most common and successful method of doubling your money over a passage of time but buy it when prices are low.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 03, 2017, 06:10:47 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
When you invest money or bitcoin make sure you trust the website to secure the money you save and not lose. I do not know where but try to find out where you can invest.
It is not about you trust the website, before investing you should know the consequences and what are the things that you can get if you will invest in that site. It is better to do a lot of research first before investing because if you will invest without research and just being greedy then you will not make a good amount of profit.
Activity: 72
December 03, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

thanks!

When you invest money or bitcoin make sure you trust the website to secure the money you save and not lose. I do not know where but try to find out where you can invest.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 02, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

thanks!

Having big capital is really good to start in trading. You can doubke your investment if you will use different strategies. You are the one who can make profit so my advice is always trust yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 02, 2017, 12:50:58 PM
You should invest in ICO project & also doing trade. I thinks this is good idea. I believed you earn huge money from ICO project.
Activity: 456
December 02, 2017, 01:02:28 AM
If you have money spend it to your necessity. Food house and family. First investment is your family.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 06:16:47 PM
its much money, if i was you i will not asking to this forum and will start what i want.
buy bitcoin and hold it for long time can be 'investment' but you need more knowledge about it to minimization your loss.
invest in property is good choice for you, because every year their price will always increase
Pages:
Jump to: