Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 14. (Read 34602 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Since you have 2 million usd for investment it's really good for you to save some bitcoin and buy some coins that are really legit and potentials which you can find those legit coins in the coinmarketcap.com, then majority of the coins must put into buying bitcoin and others are for trading...

if today you really have the opportunity to invest money in Bitcoin, then you need to do it by all means. To date, there are already a lot of forecasts that Bitcoin can reach a price of $ 20,000 dollars even $ 25,000 in early 2018. And this is a good profit.
Bitcoin is always the best choice for investment, we can not deny the profit that bitcoin can bring us is too big, so if we have the opportunity and have a large amount of capital, we should put bitcoin into the first choice of our investment plan, we should focus the majority of our capital in Bitcoin, it sounds very risky and crazy but it will bring us unexpected in the future. In addition, we can also invest in some potential altcoin, the price of altcoin is very cheap in the present time, investing in it we will also have the opportunity to get a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:53:44 AM
When you already have enough money, try something different and very unsual. Putting it up to bitcoin. It would definitely give you exemplary effect. I can double your money in a flash. It is very possible in bitcoin. This is the most fast moving return of investment more than anything else in the economy. It is something thay we should look forward too. It is a blessing everyone deserved to have. A very great way of investing all your money. Imagine how fast the exchange rate goes higher and higher even in a very short span of time. It is a greatest deal so far you would wanna try on. We are blessed having bitcoin in our society. It is such a very great help to many to evryone who put their interest to it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 16, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998

You can try it in trading, invest it in some altcoin that you think is good. because there are many altcoins that will grow very fast in these few months I think.
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 09:28:40 AM
Invest it in Bitcoin my friend because Bitcoin is the best investment asset .It's price is rising and it will give you large amount of profits than any other asset can provide you and that too in very short period of time .So you should invest your money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 157
December 16, 2017, 09:09:47 AM
If you have that kind of money invest in bitcoin to get a big profit. You can buy bitcoin through localbitcoins and put it in blockchain to be safe. I myself have long invested and the results are very satisfactory, in addition to my investment is also trading altcoin, and the result I hold and wait for the price to go up then I sell, the profit is also good
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

thanks!

Since you have 2 million usd for investment it's really good for you to save some bitcoin and buy some coins that are really legit and potentials which you can find those legit coins in the coinmarketcap.com, then majority of the coins must put into buying bitcoin and others are for trading...

if today you really have the opportunity to invest money in Bitcoin, then you need to do it by all means. To date, there are already a lot of forecasts that Bitcoin can reach a price of $ 20,000 dollars even $ 25,000 in early 2018. And this is a good profit.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 06:32:17 AM

thanks!

Activity: 254
December 16, 2017, 06:13:27 AM
You can invest your money with bitcoin and also with alternative coins. Make sure put 70% of your money in bitcoin because this will give you good return and then divide your remaining 30% money to altcoins that you think is going to grow.
Activity: 329
December 16, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

thanks!

you can invest in bitcoin or altcoin available in the market you can trust with, bitcoin investment is very profitable if prices rise and become very expensive do not miss the opportunity for investment early on.
Activity: 149
December 16, 2017, 04:38:04 AM
From the time of this friend's post, it can be seen that investment is a matter of how to choose the opportunity. The price at that time in January this year compared to the current bitcoin price, and if the friend started doing it then, I'm afraid it's 10 times more profitable now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 04:13:58 AM
Currently for investment bitcoin is the best option. Bitcoin is giving good returns on investment. But never put all your money in one currency or in one sector of economy. Invest your money in different investment options. Keep some money in banks so you can easily use them when ever required. Invest in SIP or in mutual funds, they give consistent income. Invest in tangible assets like house or in gold. Bitcoin is a good asset; you can invest for short term as well as for long term.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:00:04 AM
The best way to invest money is cryptocurrency....because cryptocurrency is the only way of profit without any loss..
As concern to bitcoin,after investing in it you need to have patience..keep your btc for long time to get more profitable..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 03:49:11 AM

thanks!

Don't try to build a mining farm if you really want to earn bitcoin then much better if you are going to trade that or invest that into bitcoin hold them waiting for the price increase once it increase sell wait for the price again to be decrease then buy simple but make sense.
There are more sites to invest your money.  But it depends on you on how you handle you money. Just think what you like,  and where do you spend your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
December 16, 2017, 03:09:02 AM
You want to use all your money to buy btc? I think this is risky, you should come up with a small amount of money to buy altcoins, I think it can reduce the risk, can make you get greater benefits. Smiley
Investing for some altcoin, could be other best option you can find for searching a new investment opportunities. Altcoins are now raising and gives people another option to invest rather than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very expensive right now, you can buy bitcoin then wait until your satisfied with the gain or you can invest it with the new ICO that coming out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 02:54:32 AM
You want to use all your money to buy btc? I think this is risky, you should come up with a small amount of money to buy altcoins, I think it can reduce the risk, can make you get greater benefits. Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 16, 2017, 02:33:07 AM
I doubt you really have 2M, someone with this amount of money know how to invest his trasure, but if we presume that you are not lying, the best investment would be to buy bitcoin itself, it's the most secure and reliable currency, you can try altcoin, but recently there is only pascalcoin which is pumped with huge volume, i'm not sure if it can reach 0.001, but you can do this, put half on bitcoin and the other diversify it in many altcoin, some of them will be pumped at some point
I am more doubtful with the money he has it, but he is just waiting for opinions from others and the investment objective is crypto currency? the simplest logic, when someone has as much money as "2M", will not wait long, surely that person has invested the money in the property, or shares that they consider it is obvious and can make a profit. then you ask about investing in bitcoin? I still doubt, bitcoin is a big speculation. in my opinion, invest in the world oil stock market more realistically with the amount of money that big.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:23:51 AM
There are a lot of investments out there this days... But crypto currency is a very realistic investment to invest in this day,
Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash.. A lot of crypto out there that will double your money
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
December 16, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
You can invest your 2M USD by buying bitcoins. Pay in your cash and convert it to bitcoin and hold it for a while, watch how bitcoin getting dump or pump.
Activity: 287
December 16, 2017, 01:07:53 AM
To invest I prefer to invest in the land because the land is now quite expensive and invest the land for the future will be more advanced because every year the land will rise.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

thanks!

you can invest your money in a bank or in a virtual wallet that you trust like blockchain.info and such or you can use an exchange market that you trust like bittre and so on, save and invest in adna assets in the form of bitcoin to get you a lot of profit .
Pages:
Jump to: