Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can i invest my money? - page 22. (Read 34604 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
if you want to invest where it is up to each person. there are like to invest in bitcoin and some are willing to invest in gold and precious metals. if my advice is better you are investing both of them alone.

Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
October 22, 2017, 04:45:14 PM
Invest money in bitcoins and in altcoins like ethereum as both of them are the best investment at a moment and has a bright future ahead and if you will save it longer then it will give you huge profits on your investments for sure.
But somehow bitcoin is better than ETH. Because ETH price always go drop it is still stuck at 300USD usd while bitcoin have crossed even 6000USD which is most better goal by bitcoin. Even bitcoin have picked another target which is called 12000USD soon in the end of year.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 04:19:34 PM
Invest money in bitcoins and in altcoins like ethereum as both of them are the best investment at a moment and has a bright future ahead and if you will save it longer then it will give you huge profits on your investments for sure.
Investing in bitcoin is the best thing and you don't have to look at other alt coins if you want to focus with bitcoin. This is the best investment so far that I did invested and entrust my money and I'll never take a regret for not investing with it.

Yes investing in atlcoins is full of risk as the price of altcoin can crash at any time and may be never recover back but if you have invested in bitcoins and if price falls you very well know that it will recover back in future and will be much higher in long term which can bring good profits for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 04:14:42 PM
Buy BTC. Jesus. Don't read forum post. They always say 'X Coin Moon', 'Next year X coin x100'. Just don't rush. Watch the market for a while and decide.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
October 22, 2017, 04:11:11 PM
Investing in bitcoin is the best thing and you don't have to look at other alt coins if you want to focus with bitcoin. This is the best investment so far that I did invested and entrust my money and I'll never take a regret for not investing with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 22, 2017, 04:09:56 PM
It is best to invest in crypto such as etherum, waves or bitcoin, and keep them in your own wallet unless you have more knowledge and you are able to exchange and even double your earnings by doing it.
Bitcoin is a better choice if you wanted to invest your money because this coin was the most expensive crypto in the digital currency world. Moreover this is the most successful crypto currency in our country, definitely I admire to have an investment to this coins I know that one day their price will be more expensive so it's better to invest now before it's too late.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 22, 2017, 03:36:12 PM
It is best to invest in crypto such as etherum, waves or bitcoin, and keep them in your own wallet unless you have more knowledge and you are able to exchange and even double your earnings by doing it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 22, 2017, 03:23:45 PM
I highly prefer that you should invest in etherium coin because it can really recovered faster than other coins and it reach $400 before. I have seen this coin in the past few months and it recovers immediately from down fall when there is a tragic that happens in the market.
Etherium is inevitably a very good way of investing money but it is only preferable if you are planning for either day trading or short term investment. There are so many other options as well for investing your money.

The best and safest way of investing your money is to invest in crypto currency especially bitcoin. Moreover, you can also invest in stock market or you can go for investing your money in real estate.
Activity: 336
October 22, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17619998
Bitcoin itself is a speculation. you have a ton of cash fella, say am beyond any doubt you will be satisfied to have put resources into bitcoin in the event that you hold it in a long while. yet in the event that you're not intrigued, endeavor to check your market exchanging. such a significant number of coins that can be made as a methods for exchange there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 10:55:34 AM
if you have 2 mils and you want to invest, I would suggest you invest in bitcoin and ICO's - but these are investments, not like regular fixed deposit money that giver a regular interest. you need to buy/sale and study crypto market on a regular basis.
For sure the money is good to invest in the bitcoin only because the more you will invest in the bitcoin the more you will get the profit, I am having the bitcoin and in am struggling for the high income in the bitcoin, I invested the 50% of my earning in the bitcoin and I will buy the more bitcoin to save the future and the invested amount will remain the same so I am not afraid of lose.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 22, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

thanks!

Well it's up to you on where will you invest your money but for me it is pretty much better if you will invest it in bitcoin. Because in bitcoin you will surely get a high profit. Yet it is more volatile compared to other cryptocoin. You could also try to invest in other crypto coin maybe you could gain more profit through it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 22, 2017, 06:40:58 AM
1 question with milion answer.
You put it hear so did you find any good choice till now?
In this 4rum certainly people will recome you about BTC investment.
And sure it bring you good profit I think
Activity: 926
October 22, 2017, 06:40:31 AM

thanks!

this is pretty easy, I suggest you keep your money in altcoin or tokens, because it's safer and more profitable.
Activity: 420
October 22, 2017, 06:38:47 AM

thanks!

for more secure you can save money or invest in altcoin like XLM / XRP because the price is still cheap and altcoin is always doing good development for the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
October 22, 2017, 06:24:24 AM
I highly prefer that you should invest in etherium coin because it can really recovered faster than other coins and it reach $400 before. I have seen this coin in the past few months and it recovers immediately from down fall when there is a tragic that happens in the market.
Ethereum is just one of the altcoins in the market and for now it's the best in altcoins based on our analysis but why would we only focus on our investing with Ethereum when there are a lot of altcoins out there that are still cheap and we have a good potential to grow our investment in just a short period of time. Also, it's important that we should learn how to diversify and don't trust your money in one currency only as we do not know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 05:59:33 AM
There are whole lot of techniques ended up we can commit our capital in this market. We experienced an ICO which usually discovered in the signature marketing campaign in bitcoin speak discussion board, we also have Cloud mining web sites but be careful on choosing in cloud mining most of them are ponzi the only legit I know was genesis mining, aside from that the rest are Ponzi already. Then you do some trade the place you need to have to buy cash 1st in the trade platform and need to deposit bitcoin in the exchange so that you are capable to buy cash.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 22, 2017, 03:11:48 AM
this is a no brainer question and im sorry for my sarcastic remarks but its clear as the day that with bitcoin we can get a lot of money in its capital appreciation so invest in bitcoin now and reap the rewards later.
Up to certain extent your point is correct. If you look from the different perspective such As fundamental economics on investment then you could see that putting all the eggs in one basket is very very risky. Fundamentals of investment restrains or advices against this kind of practice. Putting all your investment in bitcoin (though it is no doubt the best investment tool one can have) is risky. Here some diversification would definitely help. Like if stock market or equity or mutual fund like investments. If there are some personal or family related needs, requirements which may be beneficial in long turn then putting money in that.
You could put 80 percent of money in bitcoin right now, and rest 20 percent as per you choice.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
October 22, 2017, 01:12:44 AM
this is a no brainer question and im sorry for my sarcastic remarks but its clear as the day that with bitcoin we can get a lot of money in its capital appreciation so invest in bitcoin now and reap the rewards later.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

thanks!

Thats a huge amount of money what i can suggest is go and invest it now in bitcoin because you can afford it to invest and i can sense that you will gain a good profit in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: