Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 48. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 04:17:29 AM
for me it is necessary to start learning from the basics of trading, starting with the markets of traditional trade, and then switching to crypto!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 03:34:55 AM
I suggest that you should read more articles about trading. Ask experts what are their strategy to succeed in trading. You can also use social media like youtube or facebook to earn informations and tutorials about trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
So far, I learn how to trade in crypto step by step and its tips on YouTube. I can find some channels that are good with their simple explanation. Through the video, I can watch the tutorial and tips that they present. Of course, it may not all parts of their tips or knowledge. But, we can exactly select and blend the right tips.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 09, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
There are a lot of trading video, document tutorials right there on the internet. You can learn yourself. But it's good if you can find a master to teach you from A to Z.
But cryptocurrency is not like stock.  It's harder so you must try hard.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
You can find video tutorials in YouTube and other video platforms. You should start trading and this will provide many good or bad experience and this experience will help you for trading.
in addition to learning from youtube a lot of steps that can be done by reading read on forums that provide trading science and also get guidance from professional traders who have long been a trader. this is easy to do so do not worry.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
You can find video tutorials in YouTube and other video platforms. You should start trading and this will provide many good or bad experience and this experience will help you for trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
I started at babypips dot com. Its one of the best places to get started for noobs. Slowly you can start with advanced strategies after you have gotten a hang of methods listed in babypips website. Also try paper trading before trying margin trading with real money.
Babypips is a very nice resource, as per my experience and as per lot of reviews. But just learning has not brought me any profits because the currency market is highly volatile and in order to survive against highly fluctuating trading assets, we must need lot of experience and strategies. Developing our own strategy by our own experience will be the one simple way to win the cryptocurreny trading. I have developed my own strategy and making use of it for finding profits with my cryptocurreny trading.
Activity: 310
June 08, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
I think the best way to learn trading is to find a teacher who will embrace all the subtleties and nuances. But be careful, you must find a really professional, now pseudo teachers are spread out, who do not understand the trade at all, but they try to teach something to other people.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
June 08, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
Before you go and look at youtube tutorials or read books you better know that trading involves both edges, win and lose. In my opinion the best choice you got is to read books,learn patterns and do trading simulation on paper,this way you can track your experience before you start trading with real money.
Activity: 171
June 08, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies has created a huge amount of noise recently. It seems to me as if everybody had invested in cryptocurrencies and pretended to be the one who made the most profits. The foundations in trading with cryptocurrencies include:
Step One: Establish a wallet
Step two: safety above all
Step three: stock exchanges
Step Four: How do you build your portfolio?
I learned from google or videos on youtube if I did not know what to find or do.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
June 08, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Reading posts and comments in this forum would help you a lot. People here are experts based on experiences and some are more trustworthy than books andd articles. Sure there are sites and books online that can guide you but i suggest to give more time in this forum to learn more.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
It depends in the market you want to consider trading. There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
When I was learning to trade, someone refereed babypips to me. It was a good trading learning site. You can also check investopedia they have good learning materials. But I will recommend that you check babypips first it's explanatory and easy to understand. At least when you have a hand of trading basics you can look for in depth explanation and tips.
Experience trading in a small amount for the observation and learned from what you've mistaken at first. We must adopt the market how it goes and keen to understand the different strategies of individuals in terms trading. Also, it is good to read the important techniques or details behind and it is good to have source .
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 08, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
When I was learning to trade, someone refereed babypips to me. It was a good trading learning site. You can also check investopedia they have good learning materials. But I will recommend that you check babypips first it's explanatory and easy to understand. At least when you have a hand of trading basics you can look for in depth explanation and tips.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
As I think you should find someone offline to teach you, so you wil get more information
Also you may see some crypto channels in Youtube
yes, i do that too. I met someone who already has experience in trading crypto currency, and I asked him many things. the rest I also look for information on the internet
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 08, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
Where are many useful books and also Youtube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, don't pay money for studying, you can learn everything by yourself.
There's a lot of way how to learned trading like watching videos in the youtube or make some question for those who experience in trading and read the discussion of trading in this forum. Also, it's all about personality how to handle situations when to trade coins and not to trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
In this forum, we can find the ways and suggestion to be a good trading. But they are based on the opinion and experience of some traders. If you really want to be a good trading in crypto especially, you must open the youtube channel and learn directly from the trader. Some of the popular traders in this world share their experience. Just google it and you can follow their steps.
Activity: 504
June 08, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
Where are many useful books and also Youtube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, don't pay money for studying, you can learn everything by yourself.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 08, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Unlike some two or three years back, now a days, lots of online resources are available for making ourselves professional with crypto currency trading. But just learning with them will not be enough for the anyone because almost all the coins are behaving in their own way hence we need to get practice in real time so that we can tackle them profitably. Just spending small amount of capital and practicing more with demo accounts be helping anyone to learn trading which will be suitable for crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
you can look at YouTube also search for information on the forums now a lot of available information about it
Pages:
Jump to: