Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 51. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 02:46:39 AM
Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Pay attention to the channels of well-known traders and investment crypto funds  in the YouTube...
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:13:42 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

There are just countless different resources on the Internet where you can read, watch and even try trading on a demo account. Search and study. Or take lessons from professionals
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
The best place is to learn trading from expert traders analysis. There are many tutorial on internet about how to learn trade. You can search it on youtube channel or google search. There are a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. On the other hand, there are online training courses are available for beginner to learn about crypto currency trading, you can go here for learning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 21, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
I recently noticed that only started to appear paid courses on cryptocurrency. This is a good opportunity to learn trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
many tutorials that you can get here or outside the forum about cryptocurrency, you can also find some youtube videos about the world of crypto that you can learn carefully.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
It is really difficult to learn trading today, but it's probably impossible to do it, because trading is my vocation, it seems to me that traders are born by them very difficult to become, but if you have a great desire, then everything is based only on experience.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
There are many videos on youtube that are about trading.
I advise you to be well informed because trading comes with many risks.
You can lose a lot of money with it, but you have that with crypto.

Activity: 43
May 20, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
Well now there are many options to develop in trade. You can learn from well-known traders for money, you can use the material from the Internet and learn on their own ( as I did).
Activity: 119
May 20, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
watch training videos on youtube, read the forum, follow the exchange. Try to practice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 20, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
I saw a lot of airdrop bots and bounty campaigns in Telegram. I think that it is worth choosing a few good ones in Telegram.
Activity: 392
May 19, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
On the Internet there is a lot of information for training in trade, you can choose training articles, videos, courses. I read a lot about trade, and I also watch videos. I have a small deposit on the exchange for training.
Activity: 202
May 19, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
You can start by doing technical analysis, chart analysis. They help you in reading the graphs and flow. Then you can make important decisions as to where to invest and where not to invest.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
I think to learn trading is first to have a great interest in trading and to encourage your interest, the person must can go for youtube videos and internet to get more knowledge about it and to use it wisely.
Activity: 100
May 19, 2018, 08:40:21 AM
Trading is one of the riskiest and hardest thing to learn unless you are a fast learner. If you really want to learn about trading you can watch videos but I recommend you to ask for someone (expert in trading) to guide you because for me in that way you will learn more than doing a self study
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I think if you want to learn trading.you can take the information from internet. On the internet there always all the answer of your questions .
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 19, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
The best and budget option is to learn yourself. At least I have never regretted that I decided to study at home on my own.
Activity: 181
May 19, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.

I think you can learn to trade with people who are senior because I was new here so I still do not know about trading but to invest I understand a little because investing in altcoin that promises you can get a good profit
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 07:18:33 AM
If you know some friends who knows trading just watch and learn. Others like youtube channel may help you also learning about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and in there you can gather useful information.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 19, 2018, 02:24:01 AM
Now the user can find on the Internet a lot of information about this. In this forum you can find and get an answer to any question that relates to the sphere of crypto
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
My favorite online resource is investapedia. there are many interesting articles for beginners, except for this there is an analyst that is important to read.

Thank you, bro, for sharing the information about this resource. I have already found it and see that this is a really good site. I do a very simple thing: I am subscribed to some crypto YouTube channels and get everything there.
Pages:
Jump to: