Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 46. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
I think you need to do what you best do. And it basically brings the greatest income. Trading needs 5-10 years to learn. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
Today there are a lot of books on this subject, but I think that it's very difficult to do without new technologies, think for yourself, now there are computers that can make a decision in a fraction of seconds.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
I recommend you to ask someone for help (if you have some trader experts in friends or contact) to guide you because for me in that way you will learn more faster and better            
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
June 15, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
We all know that reading is learning, there are lot of threads here talking about trading, you can also use youtube as your source of information, infact they are teaching detailed trading informations in their channel.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
Before you go and look at youtube tutorials or read books you better know that trading involves both edges, win and lose. In my opinion the best choice you got is to read books,learn patterns and do trading simulation on paper,this way you can track your experience before you start trading with real money.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
Reading this forum will be very useful for you. But the most important thing is that you have experience. You can be a good trader through the things you learn by practicing.
Activity: 373
June 14, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
If you are looking for a good way to trade tutorial you should visit youtube. Because from there we can build our knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. Surely the best teacher is the experience. So try it first.
Activity: 28
June 14, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
You know, recently I've found a very interesting project - Cryptics. The guys are doing cool AI forecasting and trading engine, some have already made profits using forecasts. And I've heard that right after ICO they're planning to launch smth like cryptoacademy, where they're gonna teach people how to trade. Check it out, you may like it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
day trade is one of the riskiest and hardest things to learn unless you're a fast learner, If you really want to learn it you can watch some videos         
Activity: 588
June 14, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
I often ask myself this question, but unfortunately I can not figure out where to look, the only way is to collect statistics and draw conclusions based on it, although this is already in development.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 14, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
You can learn from this forum as this has lot of study material but trading require lot of skills and without trading skills, you cannot make profit.You can see youtube videos also as lot of videos available on this subject.
Activity: 476
June 14, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
Google got everything. But If you want to became a good trader, you should practice and. Nothing is easy, even if you learn about it you still have the potential to lose money
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
In my view ,You can learn some things here in the forum as well as other websites containing information about trading, but the best way you can learn is from your own experience because you can adjust yourself if ever you suffered loses and motivated yourself to learn new things so that you'll never experience it again. So the first thing you need to do is read and understand some threads here about trading also read some forum user's experiences when it comes to trading, that way you will have the idea on how to deal with the market and the coins you want to buy.
Activity: 91
June 13, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
There are so many document are available to learn about tradings. you can learn about trading through online blogs, books, tutorial etc. also there are online training courses are available for beginner to learn about crypto currency tradings
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
You can just search the Internet. You can watch video lessons on YouTube. It is best if someone from your friends who is engaged in trading will give you a few lessons.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

I advise you not to watch videos on YouTube, but learn trading yourself. Only experience can teach you. You can read several books of famous experts such as Elliot or Gartley, it will be much more useful
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 12, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
On YouTube there are a lot of different video lessons in which it is very accessible and tells in detail how to learn how to trade on the stock exchange. Everyone can learn this by himself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
June 12, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
I can advice you to join Ituber webinar course. They have a very experienced team so they can share their experience with you. The course is paid (about $100), but as a bonus you get access to their closed telegram group where you can get the latest insider information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
The best way to learn is actually based on the master-apprentice relationship. But you may not have the opportunity. If you read it very well and take part in beneficial groups, you will strengthen your knowledge day by day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 12, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
I studied YouTube videos and asked my friends. The first deals were made with small amounts for training.
Pages:
Jump to: