Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 44. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
Yes you can search on youtube channel or google search. There is a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. Trade needs experience. Can help you also learn about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and there you can gather useful information.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 23, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
Many things can be your place to learn about trading. You can open google and write keywords. Google is the starting place that will lead you to a deeper understanding. In google, you can choose which news that you want to read. Not a few also share the story and experience about trading on google. Actually, you can also get knowledge in this forum. You can read threads that discuss about trading and tips to start trading for beginners. I've read the thread some time ago. For tutorial videos, obviously you should visit youtube and write down the keywords. There are many tutorials about trading with complete. You just choose it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 23, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
There are lost of resources online. If you make use of Google alone you are good to go because there are lot of articles and videos on trading some will even add your to their groups

But nothing beats the real experience of users who are already trading in different coins. Trading is not so easy as it looks specially when you have limited resources of money, in such case I will suggest rather than totally depending on online resources make new friends which trade and never totally trust one resource completely as everyone has their own experience and never follow Pump telegram channels as most of the time there predictions are wrong.
Activity: 86
June 23, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
Trading is one of the riskiest and hardest thing to learn unless you are a fast learner. If you really want to learn about trading you can watch videos but I recommend you to ask for someone (expert in trading) to guide you because for me in that way you will learn more than doing a self study
Activity: 201
June 23, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
There are lost of resources online. If you make use of Google alone you are good to go because there are lot of articles and videos on trading some will even add your to their groups
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
June 23, 2018, 02:09:06 AM
There is a lot of information about trading, you can watch videos on youtube, read articles, read this forum. I have started to learn trading recently, and now I try to tade.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
You can learn about the trading on various market related websites such as Money control, Investment guru, Economic times, investopedia . Epic Research is also a financial advisory company that provide better guidance on trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:23:36 PM
In internet you can find a lot of training materials about daytime crypto trade. Study this information well and only then try to trade, starting with small amounts.
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
You can learn trading by looking up to the market yoy can go for the blog read them a lot and also you can watch it from youtube to learn how they do it and create your own strategy so you can gain profits
Activity: 88
June 22, 2018, 05:42:16 AM
the Internet provides whatever you are looking for. youtube is a proper learning media if you are looking for a video to learn about trade and all kinds of crypto. This forum if you wait to learn and read also a lot of very useful information about anything about crypto.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
June 21, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can get all of that in youtube or google, many methods of trading on youtube that you can learn or you can buy signal on telegram it will help you to get profit but you need to buy signal from trusted person.
Activity: 41
June 21, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.
I think I will say the best way to learn trading is from experts, because from experience a little mistake can make you lose everything.
Activity: 111
June 21, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
There are so many document are available to learn about tradings. you can learn about trading through online blogs, books, tutorial etc. also there are online training courses are available for beginner to learn about crypto currency tradings
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
The best place is to learn trading from expert traders analysis. There are many tutorial on internet about how to learn trade. You can search it on youtube channel or google search. There are a lot of knowledge material that you can get from various references including in many threads in this forum. On the other hand, there are online training courses are available for beginner to learn about crypto currency trading, you can go here for learning.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
If you know some friends who knows trading just watch and learn. Others like youtube channel may help you also learning about how to trade. Invest time for it so you learn a lot and in there you can gather useful information.

As we start here in crypto world I think we're very lucky with regards to information we have a circle of company workers willing to give ideas about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
June 20, 2018, 07:02:42 AM
Learning of trading is not a big thing in this world of internet, there are numberless sites of trading teaching you just do one thing and use your inernet and open learning you will find all the sites, rest is all in practical when you trade some thing you will learn all the tact of trading.
Activity: 350
June 19, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
here is a lot to share about their experience in trading but you also have to dare to try because the best teacher is experience besides that I think you can learn about trade by searching information on internet or you can also find information in this forum
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
I think you can learn by yourself by looking at the development of coin prices in marketcap and see the price statistics of coins in some places to exchange coins. There will be clearly visible coins which have good and bad developments to be used as trading or investment. And by looking at youtube and searching on google with keyword "How to trading cryptocurrency or Bitcoin" you will get additional knowledge to do trading.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 16, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
I think that trading is an art and everyone's method is different. You may not be suitable for you to learn from others. Because everyone's personality is different, this has a great influence on making judgments. My suggestion is to hand over the transaction to a professional and it is difficult to succeed by myself.
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
I know about one platform which can help you in your learning. Chech up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now it's available to try their MVP for free testing period. They make daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for 18 crypto currencies, 4 exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to lauch their trading bot.
Pages:
Jump to: