Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 58. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
May 09, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

At first look around yourself. It seems to me that you'll find at least one friend or acquaintance who engages in trading of assets or cryptocurrencies. But if not, you always can search the information on the Internet, fortunately, there are many lessons available for a fee of different difficulty levels.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

I suggest you go to the trading menu or playing in this forum I think there is a stay you want to read in detail only.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
Hello forumites,

The best way is to find a good trader and to run the course offline, in real life. Neither video lessons, nor audio ones can replace a person, who tells you about it in much detail. Yes, it will be more expensive but it'll give you a strong confidence in your actions + such a person will direct you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
May 08, 2018, 12:21:38 PM
In fact crypto trading is almost similar with forex trading. You can start to learn about fundamental and technical analysis. After which, you can try to practice with small amount of capital.

There are alots to learn in this forum. You can be updated with latest crypto currencies news and common mistakes in trading. Good luck.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
May 08, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Hello forumites,

Experience is the best teacher. Want to learn how to trade on the exchange - carry money to the stock exchange and trade. The main thing is not starting with large sums, only those that do not mind losing. Together with trade, start reading the lythyrature for trading, you do not need much, just the main one: for example, Edwin Lefevre «Memoirs of an exchange speculator».
There are also good channels on Youtube. And as much as possible communicate in a group of traders, it will be very useful to adopt their experience.
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
The best thing you do is to find a good friend personally that has already a knowledge about trading and ask her/him on how to access it. This is what I am doing now, because I have a lots of friends who are a master on how to access on business trading, and I am also asking a favor for them to used their wallet for my token transactions because until now I have no verified wallet for trading and into transactions from making real paper money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
there are special sites where people offer training,but I personally loved learning from Pimen Michael ,there really are a Pro serezdnii and give good knowledge,and even for beginners and most suitable people will infa useful,there are different levels
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
May 08, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Hello forumites,

First of all, welcome to the forum!
You should browse through the Trading Discussion section. There has been numerous posts with the similar topics as yours.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Experience is what you need. Start small... gradually grow your risked money over time and with your skill. Just remember one thing, trading is not a win-win game. It is more like gambling - someone has to lose so that other can profit (it's a 'zero-sum' game).
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 07, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
Hello forumites,

You do not need a tutorial to learn trading, And you do not even have to pay someone to teach you trading. What you do is to deposit a small amount of money and try to grow it,

By doing this you will know what should and should not do in trading
Activity: 406
May 07, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
You can learn some things here in the forum as well as other websites containing information about trading, but the best way you can learn is from your own experience because you can adjust yourself if ever you suffered loses and motivated yourself to learn new things so that you'll never experience it again. So the first thing you need to do is read and understand some threads here about trading also read some forum user's experiences when it comes to trading, that way you will have the idea on how to deal with the market and the coins you want to buy.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 11:14:38 PM
In my view, Just search on google and you find blogs and videos. But anyway it will only be information to start trading, for your first step, because the best teacher is your experience only. And also can Read some topics about trade and trade discussion will give you more idea about how it works. Then for the video tutorial, there are some useful videos on youtube.

Activity: 96
May 07, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
There are good tutorials on youtube and google. But I still like to see people's problems and suggestions in the forum, which made me understand a lot of transaction-related knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 07, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
you gotta spend money before you learn trading. try to learn it by trading cheap coins with volume on exchanges.  
check them here which coin is traded with high volume on trusted exchange and stick with it.  https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
you'll see its EOS but Ripples is considerable to get into and learn it. with just $1000, i think that will get you busy. SIRIN LABS Token is good in bittrex
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 07, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
I rarely watched those videos about trading but if there is something useful I'm sharing it so I can't share anything to you. Try to follow each videos on youtube that teaches basic trading.
Also read this type of article.
5 Easy Steps For Bitcoin Trading For Profit and Beginners
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
Hello forumites,

There's a lot of video in youtube about the CryptoCurrency and trading that you may watch to get an information. In forum you should try to read I'm sure you will get a lot of information and become a successful trader.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
Hello forumites,

If you want learn trading using technical analysis. Then I recommend to do swing trading. IMO it's the strategy to use in cryptomarket. You can search in the google how to swing trade, using chart indicators.

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 10:19:39 PM
Start with learn to trade stocks, use demo accounts , follow reputable traders on social media. Take a few online courses to help with fundamentals. Then start to learn technical analysis, Then you can use those bases to adapt to crypto. Not to mention learn to live on less sleep, food and human interaction basically be like golem from lord of the ring( just kidding......sort of
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:02:15 PM
Hello forumites,

Do not be lazy and look for the topic you are interested in here.It is necessary to choose the necessary information from a large number. youtube, google help you
Activity: 283
May 07, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
Google is your friends anyday anytime, and you can also visit YouTube channel for lifestreaming of particular event, but if you're confused on any issues, you can post it here on the forum for advice and to put you through.
Activity: 476
May 07, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
You just need google and you will find what you want. Youtube is full of useful information to. Also go to TradingView.com find out all the names of indicators and instruments and google how to use them.
Pages:
Jump to: