Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 56. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 124
May 10, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
There are a ton of great resources on YouTube. I don’t want to endore any specifically but do a search and II will find some great videos on the subject. Also look into Facebook groups such as crypto coin trader or crypto watch.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

On the Internet, a lot of information about technical analysis of the market.
To begin with, you can watch the lessons on YouTube.
Follow the news.
Try to trade as little as possible. So you can see how right your actions are.
I believe that this is the only way you can learn to trade.
A lot of theoretical knowledge and even more practice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:26:43 PM
Open a video on youtube of all trade in the tutorial the people doling out the vide there from different versions of both from the most basic to the highest. then apply what you already get into the market so that the knowledge gained is not lost. by applying such a thing I think learning to trade will be easy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
There are a lot of training on the Internet. Also I advise to read the books on fundamental and technical analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
May 10, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Hello there, i collected some things about, u can check out and read, i hope it will help u a little, follow the link below

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33457528

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
May 10, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
You came to the right forum.  Most, if not all of us here have learned about anything related to bitcoin including trading in the internet, google, youtube, topics in the forum.
Activity: 120
May 10, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
I cannot give you any advices of how to start to learn trading but I can tell you this , don't listen on youtubers man as most of them are doing videos just for viewers and subscribers so it's better to read books or similar stuff.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Google has everything you need. Have you tried and searched what you're looking for on google? If so, then good for you! You're learning! If not, then what are you waiting for? Gaining knowledge generally is free, you just have to manage your resources(google) well.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
Now a days people are learning from internet because it is very easy far excess. If you want to learn trading you may go youtube or website. If you watch youtube videos you can learn about trading.
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
Nowadays internet makes our life easier and also we can learn many things from internet based on this we can learn trading through YouTube, also many websites because after bitcoin idea it was revolutionary so people wants to learn online trading and many people learn and get encouragement from bitcoin ideas because of their benefit.
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
now a lot of special literature, various online portals, which offer a rich assortment of various information on the topic of bidding. the best way of course is to get a friend who has already passed this way and is ready to share his napryatkami
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
May 10, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
It is a simple word but it is very difficult to play in exchange market because you need have a skills and knowledge of trading, you can learn it by asking expert traders or you can search at your own, their's a lot of tutorial in youtube also.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 11:51:54 AM
I know trading but I still can not trade a any coins because I still do not have experience and i like to learn because i want money for my future world to more cost everyday for my financial so I will learn it too.
Activity: 48
May 10, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
There are so many tutorials on youtube where most of the basics can be found. Especially about the candlesticks which are needed to be learned first before other things. Just see to it that the person trying to lecture you is not after for your referral thing. Now that's really not a good thing....
Activity: 102
May 10, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Last month I began to contact cryptocurrencies. I searched on the YouTube channel or Google. There are many tutorials and materials available for you to learn or reference. You can search for them like I do.
May 10, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
Learned from investopedia,cryptocurrencies are very much like the same as what we have technocals in forex and stocks which is why you should learn the basics first,i am using google and youtube whenever the topics is too hard for me to understand which is why i am earning pretty decent today with trading altcoins.
May 10, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
I think you need some premium channels and also study investopedia and also babypips book as well
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
I do not think that someone can teach you trading. It can only help experience and the constant receipt of new relevant information. Over time, the skill will come
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
I would say the best way to learn is after reading about the basics you should find someone seasoned who can guide you through patiently.

Experience is expensive and demands time. You also gotta invest your time and start trading with an amount that would not upset you if you happen to lose it all.

Never trade with more than what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 10, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
You can find the basics to learn to trade on youtube, you can find many videos that discuss about how to trade for beginners. for beginner traders we have to learn a lot from various videos and articles about techniques and analysis of trading so that we avoid the loss.

Pages:
Jump to: