Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 55. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
Learning about trading in books, ebook PDF is the most important point in my opinion is that you need to practice a lot to get experience for yourself, besides referencing as well as asking questions for experienced traders in Trading Discussion. They will give you the knowledge that books do not have. Good luck on your way to become a professional trader.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
There are some exchanges they have simulated transactions, such as hitbtc, where you can try to simulate trading, you can learn how to trade without any loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
Learning to trade could be a quite time consulting process. You need to surf over the Internet, watch videos, read articles and discuss more with people in this field.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 12, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

I'm not a good trader myself but I have been learning how the prices goes up and down. I think most of the reason why it does is because of manipulation  through the news and people trying to sell for the profit. When people try to sell, I like to do is follow them until the price stables and then buy back. This i a dangerous strategy but it somehow worked for me.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
I learned from google and youtube. Try this tutorial. Maybe he can help you read from charts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KIEvEODCI4 Explore more. Read blogs about crypto, watch tutorials and follow experts on twitter. Goodluck
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
Basically trading techniques and strategies can be found in the internet for free, forum threads and discussion will also  contributes knowledge and information all about crypto trading and market situations. Possess qualities of being positive, persistence and patient is a great help. And lastly an experience is the best teacher to become a better trader in future.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 12, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

I think crypto trade is in dire need of experience. surely this must be based on knowledge
so you should look for various references on trading techniques, technical analysis, plans and strategies. and the most influential is the experience.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 04:24:40 AM
You could learn from the internet try to search and study it.
Then try to start it with a small capital to experience how it is.
Activity: 42
May 12, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
You can learn trading in this forum if you focus on reading and understanding the posts in this forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
You have the biggest library ever existed. In one device that you are using. So use it, just google some articles and some sites. Join in chat.
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
To learn about trading, at this forum or on the Internet there are many videos as well as ebooks that you can learn. But I'm sure that one thing is that knowledge is theoretical, no matter how much you read without much practice you will not be able to experience it. For trade, the experience and ability to predict the market is most important. Therefore, you should learn from previous marketers in this forum in Trading Discussion.
Activity: 840
May 11, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
I studied trading on video from Youtube. There you can find a lot of useful and free information. I think this is a good way to learn about trading.
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
You can find many useful tutorials on Youtube. Try to learn basics, such as price action, order book, indicators (moving averages, bollinger bands, RSI).
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 11, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
The basic knowledge of the commercial and market cryptocurrency you can completely find on the internet and I think you need to learn that knowledge but if you want to succeed in this market you should have time to watch and Invest in order to draw experience for yourself. If you can learn from those who have been successful and experienced in this market, it is advisable to do it because it is really necessary for new people.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 11, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
The forum wasn't like this before. It was filled with information and people genuinely wanted to help others in the forum to learn new things about crypto currencies. And then came ICOs and bounty programs which eventually led the forum to be a spam box. Tons of new shitty ICOs and airdrops are coming and most of the threads are all about those. You can learn from here, just google the specific topic you want in bitcointalk or you can create a new thread and ask questions. Also you will find different resources on the internet which will actually help a lot.
Activity: 608
May 11, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
Youtube will help you, a very good school of trading is an astroforex, which teaches technical points and that will bring you to the result  Grin
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

The best thing to learn how to become a better trader is through your experience, you will have different experience of the volatility of the market and from that kind of experience you will know when to invest or sell your coins in order to earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 11, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
You can search online for some crypto articles that talk about the art of trading and how to avoid losing all of your money and making some money. Go on trading sites and get an account, I think a good number of them offer demo accounts that you can use to learn while putting all what you have read to good use. Also there ar videos of trading tutorials on youtube.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

This is a very strong and informative channel to learn because different experienced traders share their valuable experiences from which you can learn a lot practically not theoratically. However you can watch different cypto experts videos on Youtube,read articles on crypto on net,subscribe different crypto news channels like CNC News and many others to broad your mind.
Activity: 420
May 10, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
good question, I think there are a lot of sources of this book, the Internet, YouTube, and many more groups in social networks! but in practice this can not always be done .... everything comes with experience and only so
Pages:
Jump to: