Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 53. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
I think trading is a very complicated business, my friend is very good at encrypting money market transactions, but he spent many years of trading experience, and always pay attention to the market-related information. As a novice, I think you can read some of the Forum on the views of the transaction, on YouTube to see other people's teaching video, the encryption market must have some personnel, so as to reduce the mistakes in the transaction.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 14, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
called a person living in the 21st century, it's all there is the Internet to help, in fact a lot of schools of traders exists at the moment of time. So look for the best and go!
You can learn trading from searching to the internet or by asking some help of your friend who also do trading, but its better to do it to your own so you will know what the next to do next time you do trading again, and when you don't know something then you can asked some help so it easy for to doing it right. Also trading is not easy but when you always do it, there's a chance you might do it in easy way and gives you a lot of profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
I think there is no specific book that discusses more specifically about trading. so I think joining the bitcoin trading community, asking a lot of master trading is a solution to get knowledge and trading science.

my experience, asking lots of questions and joining a trading group like telegram or discord is the best way.

and trading books also can not give you the knowledge, because trading is not about theory, but about strategy.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
There are many tutorial in youtube that might you learn how to trade coins but bitcointalk community is one of the best website that you can learn how to trade but not only trading you can learn the all aspects of crypto you should research and give more time to master it.
Activity: 67
May 14, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
called a person living in the 21st century, it's all there is the Internet to help, in fact a lot of schools of traders exists at the moment of time. So look for the best and go!
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
Why you don't search it on google? There is many reference to learn trading. Beside that you can learn some in this forum about trading. Don't be lazy to get some knowledge.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Bitcointalk forum is presumably the largest platform for cryptocurrency traders. There are numerous thread in trading section and altcoin section created to seek clearity on how to trade. Try and avail yourself these opportunity to read and learn.
Activity: 17
May 14, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
You can get some nice videos on how to trade from youtube. Please make sure to follow proper channels with good viewer numbers. You an also read comments to see whether a channel is worth learning from or not. You should also read from various websites and always remember to follow discussions on trading
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
You can learn about deeper trading, diligently reading the treath about trading in this Bitcointalk. With diligent reading, of course you will know how people are proficient in trading.
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
I think that you can find trading websites using Google search keywords, and there are detailed tutorials on the trading websites. I just contacted the passwords and watched them on YouTube.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 10:22:35 PM
If you want to learn about crypto trading what you need to do is research on google and in youtube you can find many trading tutorials, you have many ideas to get through research,and also you cant get knowledge material by reading this forum.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
I think trading is about strategy and instinct
You should have a good strategy and good instinct to make profit
there's a lot of video tutorial about trading on youtube
I suggest you to watch video with high viewer and many good comments
because i'd found many videos are not really helpful
You can learn the strategy from them, but remember you dont have to do exactly like what they said
Because, maybe sometimes the strategy doesn't work so you should make ur own strategy
Good luck !
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
Activity: 406
May 13, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Trading in the crypto currency market has its own peculiarities and it is unlikely that this can be learned. Try to do as little as possible to take action and throw out of your head all that makes you panic act. In general, good advice is to use the tactics of good analysis and keep those tokens and coins that have been tested and have value and community. It is much safer and in the long run it should bring much higher incomes. Try to just less your panic, this is the tool that leads to the collapse of the market. Be knowmore and understand that all you can do just use your tokens and coins as it written in token economy model, guys
Activity: 103
May 13, 2018, 08:27:08 AM
In fact, there are many very valuable information in the forum. Don't know if you have a very experienced friend around you. I think a powerful friend can help you, and you will soon be able to understand the embarrassment of trading. Of course, there are many teaching videos on the Internet. You can study for yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 13, 2018, 02:49:19 AM
There is a lot of risk in cryptocurrency markets, so I suggest you learn about the characteristics of each token.
Knowing the characteristics of each token makes you more confident in making money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can learn also here in forum and there's a lot of people who can give you advice and help you here. You can watch in youtube there's a bunch of tutorial who can help you about trading. But if you need any suggestion you can ask here anytime.
I agree with you. This forum itself is easily one of the best tools to begin learning about cryptocurrency trading basics and advanced strategies. Personally, I checked this forum out initially to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies which included trading. The plethora of information available here helped me in a big way and I began trading within a couple of days of checking this forum out(First trade helped me earn small profits). Apart from this forum, I advise checking out reddit forums, youtube videos, quora, facebook groups etc which can help a lot in this aspect.
Especially nowadays the internet makes our life easier and also we can learn many things from the internet based on this we can learn to trade through YouTube, also many websites because after the idea of ​​bitcoin
is revolutionary so people want to learn online trading and many people learn and get encouragement of the idea of ​​bitcoin because of its benefits.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 13, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can learn also here in forum and there's a lot of people who can give you advice and help you here. You can watch in youtube there's a bunch of tutorial who can help you about trading. But if you need any suggestion you can ask here anytime.
I agree with you. This forum itself is easily one of the best tools to begin learning about cryptocurrency trading basics and advanced strategies. Personally, I checked this forum out initially to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies which included trading. The plethora of information available here helped me in a big way and I began trading within a couple of days of checking this forum out(First trade helped me earn small profits). Apart from this forum, I advise checking out reddit forums, youtube videos, quora, facebook groups etc which can help a lot in this aspect.
Activity: 1358
May 13, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
Did you try to search in youtube how to learn cryptocurrency trading? because they are many videos tutorials there about crypto tradings and also the strategy in trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
You can learn trading using different ways. You can find a mentor that would teach you one on one. You can also search on YouTube and watch free videos and learn. You can use sites like investopedia and also read babypips books as well to get an insight to trading
Pages:
Jump to: