Pages:
Author

Topic: Where could i learn about trading? - page 5. (Read 2207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 23, 2020, 08:01:04 AM
Crypto Crowd is an online Bitcoin community. They discuss and cover everything Bitcoin related.
Sorry, but I disappointed upon looking at the site, it's a quite laggy site. I think you spamming your exchange across in this forum right?

There are various sources which you can learn even basic steps in trading, this forum is one that of source that I seeking information related to trading activity and discussion. There are also certain of video tutorials on Youtube that might educate you in trading, all you need to do is digging research and putting extra effort while reading or watching in every content has.

However, the e-Toro exchange platform offers a service of copy-paste trading, if you are a beginner you might depend on them but it's good if you have your own research too as a backup source of information. Always remember to manage your own risk.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 22, 2020, 08:27:28 AM
My friend, you can use this forum to learn everything you need about the field of trading, because this forum contains a very large number of useful and important posts that all beginners can benefit from in addition to that there are many belongings that enable you to learn the field of trading and many other fields and you can also use Newscrypto school platform to learn all you need about trading
I agree with you. This is the largest crypto forum in the world and certainly will have a lot of knowledge for you to add to your memory. I also learned a lot of trading lessons here, and it made me feel more confident in buying or selling. Besides, you can also study at Telegram, Google, TradingView because these are also very popular learning channels for everyone.

Exactly, there are many people here who gave some solid answers towards trading questions, each person will have different views about the market and its condition and it will surely help the community to understand techniques about the market condition. Of course, there are many other sources where we can learn trading lessons.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
June 22, 2020, 01:06:59 AM
My friend, you can use this forum to learn everything you need about the field of trading, because this forum contains a very large number of useful and important posts that all beginners can benefit from in addition to that there are many belongings that enable you to learn the field of trading and many other fields and you can also use Newscrypto school platform to learn all you need about trading
I agree with you. This is the largest crypto forum in the world and certainly will have a lot of knowledge for you to add to your memory. I also learned a lot of trading lessons here, and it made me feel more confident in buying or selling. Besides, you can also study at Telegram, Google, TradingView because these are also very popular learning channels for everyone.
This forum will be an ideal method to learn and hear others' experiences. Experience is one of the most important things that traders should have. Experience can be gained through failure and practices. The easier and faster way to gain experience is to hear from others. However, the lesson that you'll remember by heart is the lesson that you learn the hard way!
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
June 22, 2020, 12:45:35 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
June 21, 2020, 03:26:09 PM
Activity: 379
June 21, 2020, 07:27:50 AM
There's a lot of ways out there for you to start trading, even Youtube can help you start, But i recommend as a Newbie for you to start just reading techniques or how the market fluctuates. And if you want to be a bit more serious you can ask someone you know or someone online who has experience on trading teach you the basics and how to start trading. But i'll give you an advice myself. Buy low sell High. Happy trading, Cheers!
Google and Youtube are two channels for you to learn about the entire knowledge of trading in this market and the rest is up to you because if you can not learn that knowledge, it is best not to choose trading. I think if you are serious about this, it is best to try trading with a demo account as this is also a way for you to get acquainted with this volatile market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
June 21, 2020, 06:12:28 AM
This forum as well as some reviews on the internet I think is very enough if we want to do basic basic learning about trading. there are actually lots of free knowledge that we can get in the current year. but indeed it all requires a process. if we cannot learn patiently it will give many mistakes. Loss is one of the things that usually happens when we are learning trading
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
June 21, 2020, 01:16:10 AM
Just do some research, if you have resources such as the internet, cellphone or any device you will learn. You may try some other websites, read some articles, etc. You may also watch some videos on youtube. There are so many trading tutorials that you watch on youtube. You may also use this forum to learn something. There are so many advise snd tips that you can read and understand to improve your skills and knowledge about trading. Just be patient and be hardworking to learn, be willing to learn because that should be a beginner on their mind.
Activity: 2002
June 20, 2020, 01:31:49 PM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!
for the website maybe Trading View can help you, because there is some analysis there,
many traders share it, hopefully you can quickly understand it, good luck for you
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 20, 2020, 01:11:04 PM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!
There are tools that can be  useful in this regard but Care must be taken while you choose the said tools to learn from. During the days when I started my journey into trade I used to make myself a friend to YouTube and trading view platform, this helped me to achieve much in this market. So, I will recommend you this same method because of it positive result for my humble self. But,  suggesting this shouldn't be that you will follow them or their signals because they can scam you too. Depend on your research mainly than public signals, good luck.
It seems to me that using trading signals is generally very dangerous and unreliable to get a good result from your activities. It is better to gradually learn from a personal example to conduct a Technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, gaining experience, in which case a trader can have much more confidence than thanks to information from questionable sources.
Well, to learn the first basics of cryptocurrency trading, every beginner can get enough information from bitcointalk and certain YouTube channels. the main thing is to understand the process, and the rest all depends on the person himself.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 20, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
~
Yeah, this is really nice to see topics and discussions like this because so many people are new in trading they are in search of such useful stuff. We can search about it on google or on youtube also so many other ways like making discussions with good traders and taking their view about trading. This forum is also really good and is best for crypto trading learning as so many people shares their views about trading.

LOL you haven't even mentioned anything related nor helpful to the OP, you only repeated and prolonged the context of my post lol. but overall you're right brother.

But to be honest there are still some unanswered questions here in the forum, more specifically queries about trading, such as courses for a beginner in trading crypto or a beginner's guide to trading, and I've been looking for tips here in how to start forex and stock trading but most are often crypto related. But still, it depends on the OP if he/she wanted to do it fast or to learn slow yet sure. Because if he wanted to learn trading and earn fast, soon he'll realize and see loses more than the gains, as trading is a long term lesson and a gradual study.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
June 20, 2020, 09:24:33 AM
There are tools that can be  useful in this regard but Care must be taken while you choose the said tools to learn from. During the days when I started my journey into trade I used to make myself a friend to YouTube and trading view platform, this helped me to achieve much in this market. So, I will recommend you this same method because of it positive result for my humble self. But,  suggesting this shouldn't be that you will follow them or their signals because they can scam you too. Depend on your research mainly than public signals, good luck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 20, 2020, 09:03:00 AM
We all have that on the internet. You can find it on whether vlog or blog type. Is it a clever choice if you will join forums that are making topics for trading. There are a lot of relevant opinions out there, and you might also have the best experienced base opinion that you might see. Learn the basics. About when to sell, when to buy, or when to hold. There are also applications and exchange sites that offers demo accounts for traders like IQ Option. It is a good practice for you, specially if it is real time.
Yeah, this is really nice to see topics and discussions like this because so many people are new in trading they are in search of such useful stuff. We can search about it on google or on youtube also so many other ways like making discussions with good traders and taking their view about trading. This forum is also really good and is best for crypto trading learning as so many people shares their views about trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 14, 2020, 07:15:03 AM
We all have that on the internet. You can find it on whether vlog or blog type. Is it a clever choice if you will join forums that are making topics for trading. There are a lot of relevant opinions out there, and you might also have the best experienced base opinion that you might see. Learn the basics. About when to sell, when to buy, or when to hold. There are also applications and exchange sites that offers demo accounts for traders like IQ Option. It is a good practice for you, specially if it is real time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
June 12, 2020, 07:19:31 PM
Maybe just browse some beginner tutorials Check some blogs and see what you will find and also whatever coin you are trading try to think of its use care scenario and then check devs updates and note I think those things will give you a general clue as to what you are dealing with It will make trading easier I think
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 12, 2020, 02:49:21 PM
News are not really a way to learn trading but definitely to learn why to trade. When you learn about what is going on in the bitcoin world, you learn about whats going on in the trading world as well. When something horrible happens you can see the price changing downwards or when you see bitcoin having awesome news somewhere in the world you get to see prices going upwards.

So, news are not a way to learn how to trade but it is a perfect way to keep track of what is going on so you would have an idea of where the price might be going and the direction is usually correlated with the news as well. Learn the trading cliche stuff with the basics and all that but never just look at charts and indicators and just go trade, always check news before you do that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
June 12, 2020, 09:51:13 AM
I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!
There are websites there to help you, depending on what you really want to be doing. If your plan is to buy coins and wait till they increase in price and you sell them, then you’re going for HODL and all you need is just to get a good wallet and you’re good to go. Buy coins and store them in your wallet. If it’s real trading, then that’s where you will need a lot of work.

You can start websites like Coindesk and Cointelegraph to help you understand some things and you can check out YouTube to learn how to trade cryptocurrency. Cointelegraph releases analysis, check them out all the time , it offers some helpful tips in trading the top cryptocurrencies.

Youtube must be great resource for learning technical analysis but you need to be having moderate knowledge on choosing right video for your learning purposes. Otherwise you may get stuck with spammy people who are all time wasters with their lengthy nonsense talks.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 12, 2020, 08:55:20 AM
There's a lot of ways out there for you to start trading, even Youtube can help you start, But i recommend as a Newbie for you to start just reading techniques or how the market fluctuates. And if you want to be a bit more serious you can ask someone you know or someone online who has experience on trading teach you the basics and how to start trading. But i'll give you an advice myself. Buy low sell High. Happy trading, Cheers!
Also, there are a number of exchanges that allow you to use a demo account to learn how to trade, and once you are sure you have all the basics, start trading. Of course, the feeling will be very different from trading with a demo account, and you need to be more confident because every investment decision will directly affect your profits. Of course, I also watched some videos at Youtube and listened to a lot of advice from the previous investors.
Activity: 616
June 12, 2020, 04:23:30 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 12, 2020, 03:30:52 AM
YouTube is a great place...
I see many expert traders who give their knowledge clearly on YouTube, you just have to follow their advice or contact them personally to get more knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: