Pages:
Author

Topic: Where could i learn about trading? - page 6. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
June 12, 2020, 01:11:29 AM
Google is the best solution for you. You can see top website, top crypto-currency, top exchanges by searching in google. The most important thing is for you to learn about crypto currencies and earn deep knowledge about it to gain your trading platform.         
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2020, 02:10:32 PM

1) babypips.com (in order to learn the basics of FOREX trading)

The site can really be relied upon to learn about forex trade. I used to go through it while trying to learn too. It is useful for newbies because it lessons are made simple that you will understand all aspect of forex trade. You can also use its teaching to build or support your knowledge on cryptocurrency trading too.
Forex trading and bitcoin trading do have some differences, there are a lot of common stuff as well but there is a lot of differences as well. First of all forex is not really changing that much depending on some guy selling, it is trillions of dollars worth market that has so much volume every single day that, one person can't ruin all of USD/EUR market for example, it is going to be basically the same if you just sell a billion dollars worth of it, it is not going to change at all.

However in crypto market if you sell a billion dollars worth of bitcoin you are going to cripple the market and price will plummet. That kind of differences are stuff you learn by time, you have to just gain experience and see those things and act accordingly but just be patient and you will get there, it might take some time but you will get there.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 11, 2020, 12:24:30 PM
If you want to learn the basics of trading then you should check it out in this forum. There are some basic guides out here that will help you start with trading. YouTube is also there to help you with your questions. But if you really to have an intensive and advanced lessons about trading, then you might want to enroll on some online courses about trading. Just search it out.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 11, 2020, 11:51:08 AM
Forex trading is riskier than crypto trading If you cannot analyze the market properly, you're more likely to lose High risk for newcomers. that's why it's better to try to crypto trading. Crypto trading is far easier Online courses or YouTube videos are simpler for learning crypto trading.

Do not try to learn from youtube videos. Most of the youtubers are charlatans that offer extreme profitable strategy in no time. This is bullshit. In order to win on trading, you need to read a lot and then go and try it. It is like bicycle. Will you watch a youtube video in order to learn how to ride a bicycle?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
June 11, 2020, 07:37:33 AM

The site can really be relied upon to learn about forex trade. I used to go through it while trying to learn too. It is useful for newbies because it lessons are made simple that you will understand all aspect of forex trade. You can also use its teaching to build or support your knowledge on cryptocurrency trading too.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 11, 2020, 04:49:17 AM
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned it already but, Investopedia has a few courses. Paid as well as free. You could look into it. It is very helpful. I just bought the paid courses  for derivative trading. Will review it once im done with it. Alternatively, You could just google about what aspect of trading that you want to learn. Trading is like a tree with loads of roots to it and not that easy to get to. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 11, 2020, 04:25:28 AM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

Use YouTube for partial learning because the basics of trading has been around that site for long now and also there are many updates from the sharer but of course don't use it in real trading unless you already understand the said strategy .

Also you can use those free trading practicing in Binance Platform or in other exchange that offers freebies as trials before we finally Hit the trading platform using real money because you can lose more if you don't make a deepest understanding.
It's a good advice! Before trying to do anything, make sure you learn the fundamental knowledge about the market. It's available on Youtube and other sources. Bitcointalk forum is also a good source to collect experiences from other traders. Then, when you have enough knowledge to trade, let's try the free trading practicing which are provided on Exchanges Platform such as Binance, etc..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 11, 2020, 04:03:40 AM

You will never understand the real taste of anything until you do it personally. I won't suggest YouTube to anyone. Trading process we can learn from demo trading account as Instaforex offers 5K USD. Buying and selling this isn't such complicated work, but Coin selection is complicated. I would suggest this person stay focused on good projects.

OP is looking for Daytrading and not for Holding or other related strategy in crypto so looking or Good project wont let him trade in day basis,though YouTube is not that best way to learn yet for Beginners and noob that is a good help to learn.
and also those free Demo can also help them experience trades and how this works.
sooner they will learn little by little ,there is no need to rush because this is all about our money to keep safe.

Why don't you try to search in google about how to learn trading cryptos, there were many sources like the articles, forums, videos like in the youtube. If you start to trading just try with a little amount of money just to train.
basically trading is only buying at low prices and selling at high prices. Well, that is the basic theory. however, to see how people trade, there are many examples on YouTube. if you want to learn price analysis, I suggest trading directly. then you will get an idea for that.
In general, you need to spend time research and watch some video tutorials on Youtube because this is the number one media for you to study. Also, you can search on google to listen but share from the previous ones because surely they will have much good advice for you. I have stayed in this market for a very long time, and I am constantly adding new knowledge to become better and better.

Time and effort will always the good way to make a money in trading,this is the problem of those who fails in trading,because all they want is to make easy money things that is not applicable in this market.

we need more time to learn and more time to earn.

Activity: 515
Merit: 101
June 11, 2020, 03:09:53 AM
Use YouTube for partial learning because the basics of trading has been around that site for long now and also there are many updates from the sharer but of course don't use it in real trading unless you already understand the said strategy .

Also you can use those free trading practicing in Binance Platform or in other exchange that offers freebies as trials before we finally Hit the trading platform using real money because you can lose more if you don't make a deepest understanding.
You will never understand the real taste of anything until you do it personally. I won't suggest YouTube to anyone. Trading process we can learn from demo trading account as Instaforex offers 5K USD. Buying and selling this isn't such complicated work, but Coin selection is complicated. I would suggest this person stay focused on good projects.
You're right that we need practical knowledge, but before practicing, you need to know the knowledge first right? Can you tell me how you understand the way the market works? How do you analyze the up and down trends through charts? How can you read the situation in which you jump in and jump out? New traders should take a look at Youtube videos to understand the fundamental knowledge before joining the market to practice. Don't be hustle or you will lose your capital for nothing!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 10, 2020, 10:48:22 PM
Why don't you try to search in google about how to learn trading cryptos, there were many sources like the articles, forums, videos like in the youtube. If you start to trading just try with a little amount of money just to train.
basically trading is only buying at low prices and selling at high prices. Well, that is the basic theory. however, to see how people trade, there are many examples on YouTube. if you want to learn price analysis, I suggest trading directly. then you will get an idea for that.
In general, you need to spend time research and watch some video tutorials on Youtube because this is the number one media for you to study. Also, you can search on google to listen but share from the previous ones because surely they will have much good advice for you. I have stayed in this market for a very long time, and I am constantly adding new knowledge to become better and better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 10, 2020, 03:33:55 PM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 10, 2020, 12:29:20 PM
^ How about eToro exchange platform which offers service such as copy-pasting from their expert traders?
Learning basic in trading will only take a couple of days, you won't learn if you always keep watching videos and reading TA from articles because even in your self you did not understand what they say. However, it is good if you do it in practice in actual trading, you will learn by your experienced and probably you will become an expert after for how many mistakes you will encounter. Nevertheless, I believed that mistakes will lead us to perfect action.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
June 10, 2020, 12:03:10 PM
Hi. I am somehow new in the crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

There are many ways for us to learn trading, I don't know if you are just pretending about being noob or what. Since that you are involved in the technology We had it now, don't tell me you don't know google search where you can type any question that it will give you an option answered to redirect you from the one you wanna know.
I think if he really is a beginner who doesn't know the world of trading then it is better to find a mentor who wants to teach him basic trading, after he knows a variety of basic trading methods then he must find his own knowledge on Google or YouTube.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 10, 2020, 09:23:41 AM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 10, 2020, 08:52:34 AM
I learned a huge amount of information on the following 3 websites:

2) arbusers.com (in order to learn the probability mindset and how to win in probability games)
3) elliottwavetrader.net ( in order to learn about elliot wave and fibo strategies)
Activity: 363
June 10, 2020, 05:26:25 AM
Hi. I am somehow new in the crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

There are many ways for us to learn trading, I don't know if you are just pretending about being noob or what. Since that you are involved in the technology We had it now, don't tell me you don't know google search where you can type any question that it will give you an option answered to redirect you from the one you wanna know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
June 10, 2020, 02:58:39 AM

I as well started learning from the help of google and then reading some articles, books and then youtube videos which helped to navigate my initial days. Also one thing is important that never start with big money during first couple of months because we all may gain some knowledge but that would not be enough and since it is volatile we may lose our money easily.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 10, 2020, 02:45:12 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
June 10, 2020, 02:31:37 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 10, 2020, 02:27:41 AM
There are 2 sources to learn about good trading: Forex Factory and the trading book of Dr. Elder. Forexfactory can help you recognize trading signals better with indicators and some market trend tips. and books by Dr. Elder will show us how to manage capital very well and especially the right trading psychology. You know, trading psychology is very important for traders. so it's a book you need to read to be a good trader.
Pages:
Jump to: