Pages:
Author

Topic: Where could i learn about trading? - page 9. (Read 2207 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 10
April 26, 2020, 11:02:06 AM
you can learn in this forum and also in the youtube.. there are so many videos out there about trading.. you can learn some of the basic trading technique as well  Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 25, 2020, 11:57:46 AM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you.
What exactly do you know about trading that you are looking for where to increase your trading skill. I will recommend you to visit babypips website for you can learn more about technical analysis of trading, although you still need learn more about the fundamentals of the market since you cannot be successful in your trading if you only concentrate on one aspect of the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 25, 2020, 09:02:12 AM
Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you.

You do not only need to rely on crypto resources to be informed about trading. Since trading training is a general thing, you can find detailed information on this topic on various websites, Youtube channels and forums and learn to trade. You also need to know that just training will not be enough to trade. After learning the basic information, you should make transactions with a trial account. If you do not know a platform to create a trial account, you can do these operations with very low capital. What will this do for you? You will both practically apply the information you have gained and gain experience. It is not enough to do information alone, so experience is also very important. I am sure that many people here, including me, did not apply these stages with great patience and gained experience by causing huge financial losses. For this reason, I recommend you to be patient when you first start. You don't need to start trading with real capital right away, the opportunities never end in the cryptocurrency markets. After the advice and advice, I can recommend you a few resources to be an example shortly.
- Economy websites and Forex websites
- Youtube channels
- Forum sites
- Free or paid seminars
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
April 25, 2020, 08:10:50 AM
You be capable of be taught for trading in youtube, telegram channel and twitter or facebook, continually renew and next about persons for the reason that after inform news will pick up produce for bitcoin departure up or down

trading is a bit you tin actually discover as soon as you really outset liability it. beginning by looking at the charts and no more than guessing the trades it follows that edge with a insignificant quantity of money.
the worthy news in cryptocurrency trading is that you know how to recoil with a same minor sum of capital as a result that as you variety mistakes at foremost your losses aren't devastating.

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
April 25, 2020, 04:06:24 AM
Always update all telegram channel with your exchange market platform, always have new notification when listing coin, you can get chance with new listing coin to get profit in trading because will always have positive impact with new coin, although bigger exchange market like binance give positive respond to higher price.
I think this isn't a good way to improve trading skills, it is absolutely a way to seize opportunities. In this way, we only need to track the information of large exchanges because small exchanges don't help much. In terms of knowledge, this forum is enough for newbies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 25, 2020, 03:39:30 AM
Always update all telegram channel with your exchange market platform, always have new notification when listing coin, you can get chance with new listing coin to get profit in trading because will always have positive impact with new coin, although bigger exchange market like binance give positive respond to higher price.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 25, 2020, 01:58:04 AM

As you noticed, there are lots of sources. Actually, all of those can help you understand the basics. If you are not a fan of reading, you can also watch videos. No need to actually give you a specific video link but just hit the search button on Youtube and type "crypto trading basics" or something along those lines.

For your question about "upgrading your trading skills", it will all depend on how far you learn from reading and watching useful resources. You need to actually engage in trading for you to be able to upgrade your trading skills. In reality, there are chances that you need to lose more before becoming a good trader.

P.S whether on article or videos, always ignore the banner or advertisement you will encounter involving deposit money.

You should practice trading first using a trading simulator so that you can have some prior knowledge or fundamentals in trading. Before you start, you should get some ideas to those who have experience in gambling. Reading in thread like this will give you some sort of ideas in order for you to become prepared when the time you want to trade. Applying all the knowledge that you have will surely benefit your trading career. Investing in trading with a reasonable amount of money will help you to understand how market moves and will make you think of the proper timing. It is normal to lose a certain amount of money if you're a beginner because you're just starting.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
April 24, 2020, 07:06:05 PM
You can learn for trading in youtube, telegram channel and twitter or facebook, always update and following some people because when update news will get effect for bitcoin going up or down, many time some one link Binance owner give information will make bitcoin going to higher price and keep allow their twitter.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
April 23, 2020, 09:40:28 AM

There are many sites to learn about trading but most people learn trading by watching various videos and tutorials on YouTube Your skills and talents are most useful. You need to learn the basics before trading. If you can learn the basics you can analyze everything with confidence You can learn trading from an experienced person who knows well about trading or after reading different books  You can learn something new if you make a mistake.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 23, 2020, 02:21:32 AM
Basic information and keep repeating what you watch allows you to memorize the right patterns to use for your betterment inside trading business. It's always your dedication and your hardship to find ways for you to grow. Trading is a good place to free yourself from a regular 8-5 job, it's how you prefer to aimed and learn. DYOR as always and keep tracking right places to enhance your knowledge.
There also a bunch of articles regarding about trading strategies and proper indicators. You can also pay for trading guides and advance indicators in some trading sites. It allows you to access their advance option in order to apply it for real time trading. Trading view is example of very flexible and useful trading sites but some options needed to avail first before you can use.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 22, 2020, 02:01:01 PM
There are lots of options going on internet to learn about trading. Even some YouTubers giving courses to know more what is trading all about. millions of videos going on YouTube for trading. So many websites are now giving trading tools and formula. DYOR as always beneficial to look into trading. Anybody can join These platform to learn about trading.
In last I like to say trading is always a risky job be prepared for this.
For sure youtube because we are really talking about both someone who knows what they are talking about having some sort of material ready for you that they prepared before the video and made sure it includes everything, then worked on it in front of a mirror probably and perfected it, and there is also visuals as well, so we are talking about the best class you could probably ever get, all free, all on youtube.

If you are not a visual person and have to write to actually learn, you could simply just pause the video and write whatever you want and still learn it that way as well, if you need to read it, simply download the transcript of it and read that if you want and learn it that way. Youtube is the king to learn stuff at this day and age, you can learn anything.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
April 22, 2020, 07:07:52 AM
I can recommed IG Market for Forex, they got nice Layout and a all necessary Forex Pairs.

If someone is interested in Technical Analysis , i created a Telegram Group where i share my Chart and give a little Education help:

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 22, 2020, 06:25:43 AM
What trading platforms should beginners use? Does it make sense to use broker websites from the Forex broker rating? And if so, should I start with microtransactions first?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 21, 2020, 01:14:13 PM
Despite that there are many sources that you can learn about cryptocurrency trading, only a handful of them are actually great to me. Youtube has so many useful videos that you can learn about cryptocurrency trading. However, not all of them are meeting your expectations in terms of trading patterns, candlesticks, etc.

Finding coaches or mentors about cryptocurrency trading are somewhat useful for you. However, most of their trading courses are expensive. If you are on a budget and wanted to get started in your cryptocurrency trading career, I would highly recommend NewsCrypto. The basic training is free for everyone. However, for intermediate and advanced levels, it only cost you a tiny monthly subscription in NWC tokens plus other intriguing features.

Udemy and Binance Vision are other sources for you to learn cryptocurrency trading. But in Udemy, the prices would depend on these coaches or mentors who offer their trading courses in the platform. 

Even if you have mastered cryptocurrency trading, just invest and trade what you can afford to lose due to the market's unpredictability. Just my two sats.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
April 21, 2020, 12:43:21 PM
If someone is interested in cryptocurrency trading, then there is a huge amount of information in the network.  But the most important thing for a new user is to be able to find authoritative authors and be able to filter out useful information for yourself.  I am just starting to learn how to trade, but I understand that it will take quite a while and on the way to a good experience, I still have a lot of work to do.  But I use some groups of telegrams, and most importantly, bitcointalk and YouTube channels, of which I am sure.  For a beginner, it is better to use scalping in the first place, since this strategy is one of the easiest and most profitable for a new trader.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
April 21, 2020, 10:47:03 AM
I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info?
There must be multiple good websites for sharpening your trading skills. The resources from which we can learn must be available in unlimited numbers but how you will be making use of them is the key here. Definitely only one website will not be enough for anyone to become a professional like trader. At the same time, we cannot learn all the things from the websites itself. It could be only 40% of what is actually requiring for becoming a professional trader and the rest are depending on how effectively we are practicing in the live environment.

You may go in reverse process also; it will be like just opening a trading account first with the possible small capital and then practicing in it and then searching for the materials to learn based on what we need while practicing in live environment. This is a very effective method as per my experience, anyone may try with.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
April 21, 2020, 01:42:05 AM
There are lots of options going on internet to learn about trading. Even some YouTubers giving courses to know more what is trading all about. millions of videos going on YouTube for trading. So many websites are now giving trading tools and formula. DYOR as always beneficial to look into trading. Anybody can join These platform to learn about trading.
In last I like to say trading is always a risky job be prepared for this.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 19, 2020, 11:38:32 PM
In my opinion, you can improve your trading skills in the best way by increasing practice. From there you can get experience and can correcting errors. Because if you only rely on theory, the results will not be maximal. But if you want to learn trading strategies,I recommend learning from videos on the YouTube platform. There is a very complete discussion of basic strategies, and strategies for experts too.
Basic information and keep repeating what you watch allows you to memorize the right patterns to use for your betterment inside trading business. It's always your dedication and your hardship to find ways for you to grow. Trading is a good place to free yourself from a regular 8-5 job, it's how you prefer to aimed and learn. DYOR as always and keep tracking right places to enhance your knowledge.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
April 19, 2020, 11:32:07 PM
In my opinion, you can improve your trading skills in the best way by increasing practice. From there you can get experience and can correcting errors. Because if you only rely on theory, the results will not be maximal. But if you want to learn trading strategies,I recommend learning from videos on the YouTube platform. There is a very complete discussion of basic strategies, and strategies for experts too.
Activity: 236
Merit: 6
April 19, 2020, 05:13:06 PM
Go-to utube there so many vedio's uploaded there.. honestly when i new to crypto Im shy to ask or disturb anybody for teaching me how to trade,and I don't want to pay too to learn crypto trading so i watch utube and Google that's it..I'm not trading expert but I know how to trade in basic only:)we are on social platform now now so enternet is the important thing for us..
Pages:
Jump to: