Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I heard about bitcoins from my sister in law. She then taught me how to get money through it. Itvwas confusing at first but interesting.
copper member
Activity: 383
I know the first bitcoin in social media, where the system is still playing faucet, and referral code
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I was heard the bitcoin to my friend, on the first I was not interested and I was confused regarding to the transactions. But when I was gambled in thru online I become interested to bitcoin due to high amount winning rate. Until I continue and discovered more in bitcoin.
for the first time i also heard about bitcoin from my friend for a long long ago, but unfortunately i did not give proper time to it, and now i am really feeling a little disappointed that if  i invested a good money at that time i will be now millionaire.
You have to accept your mistake, it's never too late for us and don't feel sorry for your decision but
be proud that you have realize in the end how worthy investing with bitcoin.
Everyone has their own time and just believe it is your time now.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
I was heard the bitcoin to my friend, on the first I was not interested and I was confused regarding to the transactions. But when I was gambled in thru online I become interested to bitcoin due to high amount winning rate. Until I continue and discovered more in bitcoin.
for the first time i also heard about bitcoin from my friend for a long long ago, but unfortunately i did not give proper time to it, and now i am really feeling a little disappointed that if  i invested a good money at that time i will be now millionaire.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Activity: 345
I first learned about bitcoin 2 years ago when I was looking for money on the Internet. At first I thought it was some sort of pyramid that could disintegrate, but then I decided to try it.
Activity: 301
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I heard about Bitcoin through the cybersecurity crisis "WannaCry"
After that, I know its value is quite high against the dollar. I started to learn more about it, and I was taught by a friend how to make money from Bitcoin. After that, I had to spend two months studying Bitcoin and how to make money from it. Now i can own my own income.n believe in future i can get rich by Bitcoin
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heared it from my classmate. He toguht me what is bitcoin as I'm curious about deepweb. Then I have researched it and I knew that it's being used for crypto currency which is significant for businessmen but not only for the black market transacttion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I first heard about bitcoins from my friends that I met on the Internet. What really made me go all in on bitcoin is this forum. It's funny because back then I would invest in cloud mining sites like scrypt.cc but never know the meaning of ponzi. Then scrypt.cc ran away and people said that it was all just a "ponzi" scam. I searched it and this forum is always the first one on the results. I even remember seeing a thread that have a table containing the famous ponzi sites and if they are confirmed to be ponzi or not.

I already have some bitcoins before I even discovered this forum just because online wallet seems not so sophisticated to me. I just knew that you make an online wallet and then that's where your bitcoins go. I used to convert some Paypal or some fiat to bitcoins and just gamble. Grin
Activity: 111
I first heard the bitcointalk a few weeks ago because my friend told me and he explain it to me how to do it and i learned how to post and he motivate me to do it well
Activity: 228
I heard it on the television first and then I googled it and saw this bitcointalk forum. The last  became an addict of bitcoin.
Activity: 770
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Actually, I heard it from my classmates a few months ago. In addition to that, I decide to conduct study about bitcoin to know it fully. Then, I found out that by using bitcoin I can make and earn money so that I asks my classmates to help and teach me how to get bitcoin in some easy way.Im glad that I know what bitcoin is because it helps me to sustain all my need in my daily life.
That's really great that you get to know more knowledge about bitcoin from your friend. You should study yourself too and introduce that knowledge to people as well because as your friend helped you like do that to everyone.

But learn yourself too. Learn the methods learn the skills. Become a deep know ledger about bitcoin. Then you can success in bitcoin. It might helping you right now as well after getting to know very deep it will help you more in a future. Good luck !
Further knowledge is also important for bitcoin. As you getting in stay in touch with bitcoin. You will be always a good earner. Bitcoin is adjusting your life in different ways so it is most useful currency for a future purposes. So our point is that gain some further knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I didn't hear it, I just saw it in the internet.
Just browsing and my eye caught bitcoin that really makes me curious so I google it to have more information. And the rest is history.

Everyone can see now bitcoin spreading in internet site and a lot of people now are getting involved into it, I just saw bitcoin in internet but i didnt pay attention that time until one of my friend told me more about bitcoin and that is the time i invested in bitcoin.

I first heard about bitcoin through a friend who had just started at this forum also. He was encouraging me also to try it out but I was doubtful because he is also unsure that he would gain something from this. Recently, he had managed to buy a new phone and when we ask him how. He told us what he was doing and encouraged us to also try it. Now, I am being serious in earning bitcoin because I realized how it can be financially helpful. I can now afford buying things for my school projects without asking money from my parents and I am happy because of that.

Internet will be helpful in learning and understanding bitcoin. There are many information that you can get from the internet, besides, internet is also needed to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Just browsing and my eye caught bitcoin that really makes me curious so I google it to have more information. And the rest is history.
same here, i saw bitcoin in internet  in ptc payment method and I curious this kind new wallet then I search about bitcoin and I found bitcointalk forum as more information about bitcoin from community and how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 686
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Actually, I heard it from my classmates a few months ago. In addition to that, I decide to conduct study about bitcoin to know it fully. Then, I found out that by using bitcoin I can make and earn money so that I asks my classmates to help and teach me how to get bitcoin in some easy way.Im glad that I know what bitcoin is because it helps me to sustain all my need in my daily life.
That's really great that you get to know more knowledge about bitcoin from your friend. You should study yourself too and introduce that knowledge to people as well because as your friend helped you like do that to everyone.

But learn yourself too. Learn the methods learn the skills. Become a deep know ledger about bitcoin. Then you can success in bitcoin. It might helping you right now as well after getting to know very deep it will help you more in a future. Good luck !
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
first i know about bitcoin a blog site. first i see it price chart. i listening that it price regularly increase and it price highle increase. so i interested and buy .5 btc.

well it is very good that you have bought 5 bitcoins at the right time, and now the price is very high i think you have made a good profit, actually there are a lot of people who did not believe on bitcoin and did not want to invest their money, so when the time passed now they are regret to look at the high price.
Including my father, I've said in 2013 that bitcoin prices will probably reach $ 5000 because of the excellent bitcoin potential and bitcoin development that can be said to be very good. But my father refused. And he regrets this time because bitcoin prices hit $ 2600. 2-3 times higher
Activity: 140

Everyone can see now bitcoin spreading in internet site and a lot of people now are getting involved into it, I just saw bitcoin in internet but i didnt pay attention that time until one of my friend told me more about bitcoin and that is the time i invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
No wonder you found it on the internet. Because now bitcoin is very popular and popular on the internet. So you should not have trouble finding someone who talks about bitcoin on the internet. There may be many people who will find bitcoin on the internet
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Different from me. Then on the internet is still very minimal information about bitcoin. Because I know bitcoin at the beginning of the year so still very people or blogs are discussing about bitcoin. So I did not find bitcoin on the internet randomly. I know bitcoin from my friend

Most of us know what is bitcoin from our friend so as i because one of my friend is entrepreneur and he told me about this kind of new and advanced currency so i get interested because i love advancement but i didn't think know that bitcoin is a good source of income as an investment so i buy some bitcoin in that time and sell them for the doubled price but now i am very regretful because if i hold it until now, i am legit rich.
Pages:
Jump to: