Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 31. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i was browsing online and i saw some faucets with free btc , I didnt know that this thing would turn so big !
Activity: 182
The first time i was heard about bitcoin is in my cousin said to me on that day he was tell me and explain about bitcoin and i was really interested to know about bitcoin and then he explain to me. On the next next day i already started and i already know how to and i started to invest in bitcoin and i was really exciting and happy. Because it gives an extra income and earn. Bitcoin is a big help to me especially in my daily needs and for my savings and especially in the future of my family. Bitcoin is a good source of income and gives an opportunity to me wants to earn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Well. I heard it from my classmate in our school. I got interested because my classmate gain income by using bitcoin.Furthermore, I study all things that all about bitcoin.After that, I discovered this forum that you will gain much money by joining in signature in bitcoin forum. As of now I and my classmate earn income together.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Heard in passing from clips online or whenever the Dark Web is mentioned. I haven't really started reading about it until a cousin told me he got in to it and is regularly investing in it. When I finally think it might be worthwhile, I told him and he answered some questions I had and sent me some bits to familiarize me with transactions.

I actually wished I knew about this sooner. I wasn't actually going around asking relative what they were doing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I heard about it at some conference where financial themes were discussed, but very information. I got interested so I've decided to learn more and then I started reasearch on Internet. That is how I've discovered this forum too. And I decided to try it so I bought very small amount for the start.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard first the bitcoin when my classmate said to me. In that moment the value of btc is one $500. I don't know why that moment I don't have really care to what bitcoin is. That is one of the regrets in my entire life.

Me too, I just heard it first from my classmate, but like others who heard it from the first time I ignored it. He continues to telling us what is bitcoin then I just confuse how he earned money with the use of bitcoin. He is also the one who teach me how to start and how to earn money and now, were both earning bitcoins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard first the bitcoin when my classmate said to me. In that moment the value of btc is one $500. I don't know why that moment I don't have really care to what bitcoin is. That is one of the regrets in my entire life.
You should not blame yourself at first not many thought much of bitcoin but as times has passed, many people including us has changed their mind about the currency and as we move forward you can be sure even more people will begin to change their mind and will being to adopt bitcoin with an urgency we have not seen before.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I first heard about bitcoins when I was looking for information on how to make money online and I was using Google search engine. I wish I invest in it then when bitcoin was still very cheap, the  price of bitcoin then was below $10.
Activity: 588
I first heard about bitcoin is my sister.She invites me to join but I ignore her because im not good in english and I not interested of using celpone for all day long.Im scared also that I cannot answer the questions given to answer.on first my sister keeps silent,but when she earns big amount shes announcing that bitcoin is a job opportunity that earns a big amount of money according to your very good work.
Activity: 140
Heard it from my buddy,he has a lot of experience when it comes to money making ,and online jobs. He said that he saw bitcoin in the forum where he always look for new posted money making guides.

Same thing with me but the first he ask me to invest i doubt that time so i didnt start right after he said it, after a years i heard about bitcoin again for my friends and thats the time i started to try to invest in bitcoin and its all worth it, its amazing to make money thru bitcoin and now i am enjoying the benefits of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Heard it from my buddy,he has a lot of experience when it comes to money making ,and online jobs. He said that he saw bitcoin in the forum where he always look for new posted money making guides.

Even I heard it from my friend and I am sure most of the users are into bitcoins only because of their friends as we can trust our friends with our closed eyes as we are sure that they will never scam us or give us false information as their intention is only to help us and we should be thankful to them.
Activity: 271
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Activity: 140
i remember hearing of them but having no interest at all. Boy do i wish i could go back

Same thing with me, i heard about bitcoin years ago but didnt believe on that luckily i have a friend who force me to do invest in bitcoin and no regrets at all cause i am making money now and today i will teach people to do love bitcoin for them to make money. Now that i am here, i will make the most out of it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
i remember hearing of them but having no interest at all. Boy do i wish i could go back
At least you have interest now, you cannot change the past but you can change your present and future, get as many bitcoin as you can, maybe you will need to do some sacrifices to get them, like making a cut here and there in your lifestyle but it is something that you will appreciate in the future when you are able to enjoy your golden years without any worry.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
I got to know bitcoin from my friend about 4 years ago.

At that time I have not seriously played bitcoin.
I started focusing on bitcoin about 2 months ago.

Hopefully I can be more excited about learning about bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i heard it on my uncle first, my uncle is one of the richest here in our place so i went to his house and try to ask something that why he is so rich so my uncle said to me that he invested in bitcoins,, so i tried to study hard and try to learn more in bitcoins that's why now i am here in bitcointalk to gain some profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
I heard about it .from my beloved friends.and i really dont think on what is inside of it..it sounds like scam .i really didnt think that from this kinds of link..everybody can earn extra income..
Sometimes i am tired of doin it .to be honest i was bored sometimes of doing it even if it is not hard .as hard as everybodies thinkin about it.sometimes sharing it to my freinds of friends is like.sharing to the fool..they didnt tend to make sense of it..something like ignoring it.ang taking it for granted.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
First heard about it probably around 2011 or so, as the payment method for the silk road.  Didn't really understand it at the time other than it being a new technology.  I only started to gain interest to understand how it actually works around 2015.
You are still in the early stage, you gain a lot if you were able to earn and save from that year, we are lucky we are here and we are
part of the biggest project in the history. Bitcoin will not end its popularity soon but it will be more popular and will gain massive adoption
as more businesses are wiling to adopt to the blockchain technology, in addition, altscoins like ETH are also booming, it will be great for both.
Pages:
Jump to: