Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 67. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
you guys all talk about being introduced by friends, and then spread among your friends, so you guys are all friends of each other here, maybe? it should be weird if no one in this topic is friend's of each other, shouldn't it?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I heard it from my friend.
I still remember the first day he introduce the bitcoin to me.
I also knew bitcoin from my friend, now i am very grateful to acknowledge about bitcoin, now what i can do is spread the bitcoin information to all of my friend to expand the bitcoin community
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I heard about bitcoin first through news stories on the internet.  I gradually learned a little from searching for info.

Hey thats cool man! For me My friend told me about bitcoins, and he said that bitcoin is a future currency, I never heard about bitcoin before, but once he started to explain me in detail, I found entire concept very interesting and started to invest my money into it...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I heard about bitcoin first through news stories on the internet.  I gradually learned a little from searching for info.
I first heard it in facebook groups, and I start reading about it because that time I really need money then I'm I have internet already

So I thougth these could be help so until now I earned from bitcoin and I'm very thankful that I've learn abut bitcoin
Yeah me too i first heard it in facebook groups, and im curious how they earn in bitcoin so i read their description and finally i know how to get satoshi in Faucet but i need more money so i invest and they scammed me.

A lot of social networks trying to promote bitcoin now cause they getting good money for it also i think if bitcoin become more popular we will get more new sites that accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
some nerds from my country become insane about bitcoin and faucet, mess around some popular forums spread knowledge about faucet like mother of god, show off that they earn 0.5 bitcoin/month. that's where bitcoin actually attract my attention. before that, i first heard about bitcoin on television.

Oh really theres a bitcoin advertisement in your country? Where is your country bro? For me also i just knoe bitcoin from  one people posting a group link on fb groups and he said he earn big money on bitcoin and i got courious about it and i join the group and i see them earning online money and i try it for first i get bored because the earninf is faucet is super low then i quit doing bitcoin by that time but now i cameback and earning money with bitcoin in otherways.

sorry, my bad, i was not clear enough so you have totally misunderstood my point. sorry for killing your mood, but i mean i first heard about bitcoin from the news on television, no such advertisement.
your case seem similar to me. i'm now just keep grinding a few nice faucet, really boring, and yeah, in otherways.

Its ok just a simple error and misunderstanding with that but really when i do faucet at first i feel excited because i see i earn satoshi i thought it was big enough because i see thousands of satoshi when i convert it it says i earn 0.32$ in one day thats why i stop. And when i cameback due to people i see him earning really good and im at shape when i do again bitcoin because someone endorse me to really paying program thats why still now im here. Thanks to that guys guide me to bitcoin. And thats why i know bitcoin.

the same for me, begin with so much excited in faucet, it does feel easy and fun. but when you get enough of it, meh. faucets with really high payment turn out to be scam, with high payment have short livespan and die young, with low payment is waste of time and not worthy.

Yeah very true to that at first im am super excited about this bitcoin and really i give a shot on faucet and really i spend time and effort with this and when i reach my threshold i got dissapointed because my earnings is very low for my efforts and its not profitable to sustain for long totally waste of electricity. And i find another alternatives to earn with bitcoin and knOw i earn thanks to that guy who shared a link to bitcoin in fb group and i earn money online and thats why im here.
some nerds from my country become insane about bitcoin and faucet, mess around some popular forums spread knowledge about faucet like mother of god, show off that they earn 0.5 bitcoin/month. that's where bitcoin actually attract my attention. before that, i first heard about bitcoin on television.

Oh really theres a bitcoin advertisement in your country? Where is your country bro? For me also i just knoe bitcoin from  one people posting a group link on fb groups and he said he earn big money on bitcoin and i got courious about it and i join the group and i see them earning online money and i try it for first i get bored because the earninf is faucet is super low then i quit doing bitcoin by that time but now i cameback and earning money with bitcoin in otherways.

sorry, my bad, i was not clear enough so you have totally misunderstood my point. sorry for killing your mood, but i mean i first heard about bitcoin from the news on television, no such advertisement.
your case seem similar to me. i'm now just keep grinding a few nice faucet, really boring, and yeah, in otherways.

Its ok just a simple error and misunderstanding with that but really when i do faucet at first i feel excited because i see i earn satoshi i thought it was big enough because i see thousands of satoshi when i convert it it says i earn 0.32$ in one day thats why i stop. And when i cameback due to people i see him earning really good and im at shape when i do again bitcoin because someone endorse me to really paying program thats why still now im here. Thanks to that guys guide me to bitcoin. And thats why i know bitcoin.

the same for me, begin with so much excited in faucet, it does feel easy and fun. but when you get enough of it, meh. faucets with really high payment turn out to be scam, with high payment have short livespan and die young, with low payment is waste of time and not worthy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I first heard it in facebook groups, and I start reading about it because that time I really need money then I'm I have internet already

So I thougth these could be help so until now I earned from bitcoin and I'm very thankful that I've learn abut bitcoin
Yeah me too i first heard it in facebook groups, and im curious how they earn in bitcoin so i read their description and finally i know how to get satoshi in Faucet but i need more money so i invest and they scammed me.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Activity: 770
Forza Roma
I first head about the bitcoin when it was on a media website, someone was convicted for drugs dealing on the deeb web and did his payments with the bitcoin.
At that point I was looking up the bitcoin and Here I' am right.
Activity: 350
SilkRoad. I was handling bitcoins when they were in 5-15 range. I could have been a billionaire.

Nice trolling. Where is the proof if you have really handed their coins?

And why were you removed from the job? Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SilkRoad. I was handling bitcoins when they were in 5-15 range. I could have been a billionaire.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
The first time i heard about the bit coin was when the value of it was very high. at the end of 2013
on that point there was much publicity. after that no one was talking about it anymore.

When i heard about bitcoin it was on the news with silk road. So i ignored it. Then a few weeks later my friend told me and the price was very high so i decided to start reading more about the concept.

I also remember that it was 2013 when I first heard the name of bitcoin, on a PTC site but I did not bothered to read more that what is it, and I considered it as a credit system from that specific site, but after about two years a friend told me that join earning bitcoin from faucets, but I rejected even at that time and at last a few months ago I joined it and found it more attractive.
Activity: 364
The first time i heard about the bit coin was when the value of it was very high. at the end of 2013
on that point there was much publicity. after that no one was talking about it anymore.

When i heard about bitcoin it was on the news with silk road. So i ignored it. Then a few weeks later my friend told me and the price was very high so i decided to start reading more about the concept.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I heard about this forum but I was not sure how to join a campaign and start earning btc from it and then my friend guided me about it and I will be always thankful to him.
Cool. very difficult for beginners to find this forum. I can see this forum because my friend told me that this forum is a forum specifically created for bitcoin users. The first reply I heard from my friend bitcoin
That is what friends are for dude. if you have more experience about bitcoin should you can invite your friends to join in bitcoin.
of course it will add users and adoption ? it would be good for their own bitcoin.
Im too heard bitcoin from my friend. then I joined bitcoin Cheesy

Although I initially heard of bitcoin a while back, I didn't think much of it. (Of course, now I regret not joining in early on but I'm glad that I came, late as it is)

I began using Bitcoin consistently starting last summer because I was a little curious, but I'm glad to have been able to join this journey. I've still not gotten close to my initial goal of 1 BTC, close as it's been (0.8 BTC), but I hope to reach that point in the near future.

I've spread the word about bitcoin many times to people I know in an effort to get them to join. Some have, and others haven't, but at least I know that my involvement will make at least a small difference in the perception of bitcoins. The common portrayal of criminal activities really puts bitcoins in a hole.
Activity: 616
I first heard about the bitcoin when I was on a deep web forum, they ware talking about a new currency that was untraceable.
I was very interested and searched the bitcoin up, now I'm already using it a couple years...
Activity: 658
I heard about this forum but I was not sure how to join a campaign and start earning btc from it and then my friend guided me about it and I will be always thankful to him.
Cool. very difficult for beginners to find this forum. I can see this forum because my friend told me that this forum is a forum specifically created for bitcoin users. The first reply I heard from my friend bitcoin
That is what friends are for dude. if you have more experience about bitcoin should you can invite your friends to join in bitcoin.
of course it will add users and adoption ? it would be good for their own bitcoin.
Im too heard bitcoin from my friend. then I joined bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 465
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I heard it on google while I was looking to earn some extra money and then my friend gave me a brief idea about bitcoin and the earnings that we can make from it.
Good thing to know that you found bitcoin out by just searching it around google and I think you didn't understand it that's why you need a friend to discuss it to you. Same experience as mine too. And luckily, both of us are in good signature campaigns.
difficult to be interested if you know bitcoin from google. but most of those who are interested in bitcoin on the advice of friends. including myself, I was told by my friend about this remarkable bitcoin.

Google might not convincing if you just read it because you dont know how to start with it. Even how to earn but mostly all of us here is first know about bitcoin by our friends or groupmates and we inspired because we see them earn and try to be like them. And in my case i know it from a groupmates thats why im here and im a happy earner and continues usiny bitcoin now and in future.

Yes majority of us have joined the community looking at our friends and the way the were making money from it, my friend told me about his earnings from bitcoin, and I joined the party too.

yes because if we know it from some friends, especially when they describe in detail what they get from bitcoin, it is not likely anyone would be interested. one of my interest when they tell their income in bitcoin Shocked

No one will tell you how much they are earning from it as it is very confidential matter and no one likes to disclose it, if you feel good to join then you can or simply ignore it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I heard it on google while I was looking to earn some extra money and then my friend gave me a brief idea about bitcoin and the earnings that we can make from it.
Good thing to know that you found bitcoin out by just searching it around google and I think you didn't understand it that's why you need a friend to discuss it to you. Same experience as mine too. And luckily, both of us are in good signature campaigns.
difficult to be interested if you know bitcoin from google. but most of those who are interested in bitcoin on the advice of friends. including myself, I was told by my friend about this remarkable bitcoin.

Google might not convincing if you just read it because you dont know how to start with it. Even how to earn but mostly all of us here is first know about bitcoin by our friends or groupmates and we inspired because we see them earn and try to be like them. And in my case i know it from a groupmates thats why im here and im a happy earner and continues usiny bitcoin now and in future.

Yes majority of us have joined the community looking at our friends and the way the were making money from it, my friend told me about his earnings from bitcoin, and I joined the party too.

yes because if we know it from some friends, especially when they describe in detail what they get from bitcoin, it is not likely anyone would be interested. one of my interest when they tell their income in bitcoin Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: