Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 64. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I heard it from my dad, as my dad has close watch on the news and he is fond of reading, so he told me that there is something  called bitcoin so just check it out.

wow your dad use bitcoin too..? you are bitcoin family.
sometimes i introduce bitcoin to my family, but no people interesting to use it, because no more merchand avaible for bitcoin.
Many of my friends told me about Bitcoin and that is because they want me to use it so that is nice and I am also happy with that because I am using it also now a lot.
And you can see also that there are more people is going to use it because it becomes also more popular.

Yes, when we sharing to our friends or family about bitcoin, we are making it's popular . Really free advirtistmant, i will try to share it to all my friends/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I heard it from my dad, as my dad has close watch on the news and he is fond of reading, so he told me that there is something  called bitcoin so just check it out.

sometimes i introduce bitcoin to my family, but no people interesting to use it, because no more merchand avaible for bitcoin.
Many of my friends told me about Bitcoin and that is because they want me to use it so that is nice and I am also happy with that because I am using it also now a lot.
And you can see also that there are more people is going to use it because it becomes also more popular.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I heard if from my friend he was active user in signature campaign and earning descent amount of bitcoin from it and he asked me join too, so now I am also a part of it.

thats great, friends told me that I must use it. And I saw it already on the internet, but I dont trust it until my friends told me to use it.
I hope later that there will be more people that is going to use it and that they must know that you also can make some profit.

Yeah its difficult to trust online sites at a moment but if it is recommended by our friends then we can trust them blindly as we are pretty sure that our friends will never cheat us.
Activity: 644
I heard if from my friend he was active user in signature campaign and earning descent amount of bitcoin from it and he asked me join too, so now I am also a part of it.

thats great, friends told me that I must use it. And I saw it already on the internet, but I dont trust it until my friends told me to use it.
I hope later that there will be more people that is going to use it and that they must know that you also can make some profit.
Activity: 868
Activity: 294
I heard about bitcoin some years ago on News. It was the video like the new currency appeared and they toldabout some details, but i didn't pay any attention on it. Some monts or even a year after this I even heard on News something like bitcoin is just a new pyramid and the system is faild.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I first heard about bitcoin during the year 2013 when a story came on the media.
A guy thrown his old hard disk to the bin and then remembered he had something like 7000btc in it.
Apparently this amount of btc's was worth lots of money.
So I simply googled the word Bitcoin and I realised it was something very interesting.
Wow! that's an amazing story, I actually never heard that before, so maybe the guy if he was able to recovered his hard disk would already billionaire nowadays. Really is the bitcoins gives fortune to the early adopters of it.
Similarly many people spent their bitcoins when bitcoin hit $50 or $100 or $200 or similar. So, there is no use in having bulk amount of bitcoins in early days with not realizing the real potential of bitcoin.
But Above kind of throwing away made many people to know about bitcoin like famous pizza buying for 10k bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
I first heard about bitcoin during the year 2013 when a story came on the media.
A guy thrown his old hard disk to the bin and then remembered he had something like 7000btc in it.
So I simply googled the word Bitcoin and I realised it was something very interesting.
Wow! that's an amazing story, I actually never heard that before, so maybe the guy if he was able to recovered his hard disk would already billionaire nowadays. Really is the bitcoins gives fortune to the early adopters of it.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
my friend introduced me to this but the rules are hard to understand/

You must read and you can easily understand it. There is no such hard thing if you are going to follow and study very well.
I think this would help you : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-readme-177133
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

I think there are merchant who accepts bitcoin but they are on a limited numbers only. Bitcoins actually are widely use in the gambling industry. Like me a gamble regularly that is why I love bitcoins and I also heard it first on the gambling site about bitcoins.
Activity: 672

Activity: 616
Merit: 502
my friend introduced me to this but the rules are hard to understand/
Activity: 840
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
i heard about it maybe 2 months ago when i am watching a video about the deep web then i saw a thread on a Fb group about bitcoin , before i was shocked cause i thought it was illegal because all i see in the video about deep web it is used for illegal transaction like buying a fire arms and illegal drugs and even a subscription for an X-rated video until a group member tell me that it's not then i was so amazed that i can have a money online and i can turn it to a real currency after that i was so interested to know how it works, who invented this amazing thing and to know how to earn it and he gave me a link of faucet site and now i am so addicted to bitcoin .
Activity: 336
There are many friends that they told me that I have to use it and that is because there are also people that wants to make it more popular so it will be more also acceptable.
But I am happy that my friends told be about it because I use it now very much and that is nice.
I friend of me also told me to use it, at first I was like I do not have time for this it seems so complicated and boring why whould I bother with this stuff.
But then he explained it a bit to me and told me that money was involved and I was all ears.
Activity: 350
There are many friends that they told me that I have to use it and that is because there are also people that wants to make it more popular so it will be more also acceptable.
But I am happy that my friends told be about it because I use it now very much and that is nice.
Activity: 714
I herad first time and i didnt belive it.  I  loughed it and it didnt good look for me. this is big mistake for me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
First time i heard about bitcoin is when my friends talk about bitcoin on college. It seems interesting and i ask my friend to teach me to use bitcoin and how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
Very first time I heard in news that bitcoin has been used by criminals for illegal activities, at that time I didn't give much attention to it, but then my friend gave me detailed information about bitcoin.

well yes there are some rumors about it
but more now is involved in gambling then ever

i heard about btc long ago but at that time didnt give him much toughs but now you it completely different story
all talk about or btc or some other crypto
this is future for everything but i think we wont see this coming

even currently in my country BTC is still a negative conversation. the government really does not know about bitcoin, and the media always makes the bad news about bitcoin. one day I will tell the media that bitcoin is very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: