Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 68. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
I read about BTC in local newspaper, 2014. bubble...
everyone screaming about BTC those days  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I first heard about the bitcoin itself from a friend that was already into it, he recommend me to do this also because it was very profitable.
Now I'm in it I can really say that it was one of the best choices I made in my life.
yeah people would be interested if they can benefit from it. This can be used to invite newcomers and will certainly help in future adoption and deployment of bitcoin.
So when you ask how to teach someone about bitcoin. you just need to tell him that bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
I heard about this forum but I was not sure how to join a campaign and start earning btc from it and then my friend guided me about it and I will be always thankful to him.
Cool. very difficult for beginners to find this forum. I can see this forum because my friend told me that this forum is a forum specifically created for bitcoin users. The first reply I heard from my friend bitcoin
Activity: 490
I heard it 2 years ago, and i think its hard to earn money here, so i dont try this, but last year i want new income in home base only so i try this, and i can earn money daily,
nope you're wrong precisely than by getting a dollar in real job. bitcoin easier to get, if you need a real job one month to work to earn money. different in bitcoin you can get the money whatever the time you want. even you do not need much skill to earn bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Probably slashdot or some other site like that since im sort of a geek and I was always looking for interesting technology news. Im pretty sure I read about Bitcoin back in 2012 or so but I didn't pay attention because it was too early and was always talked about in terms of something illegal and bad so I ignored it, so thanks to the media im not a millionaire.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At first I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend, when I was asking about a service or I think about a website then he suggested to me that do not need to join that site and ask me for joining his two faucet sites and said that now is the time of earning bitcoin and a large number of people are earning from there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Many friends told me about it and I am happy that they told me because I use it much as well so that is quite nice and it works also nice, easy to use and also fast so that is nice.
But the risky thing is that you never know what the right moment will be for selling your Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
The first time I heard of Bitcion was from an old college of mine. He was on his pc doing Bitcoin and I asked him about it and he told me everything.
No I am here and using Bitcoin for my self now.

Yeah even I am here because of my friend who was working on signature campaign and trading bitcoin, but I have kept away myself from trading only busy with signature campaign.
Activity: 476
The first time I heard of Bitcion was from an old college of mine. He was on his pc doing Bitcoin and I asked him about it and he told me everything.
No I am here and using Bitcoin for my self now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I heard about this forum but I was not sure how to join a campaign and start earning btc from it and then my friend guided me about it and I will be always thankful to him.
Activity: 504
in the middle of  2014 the first I heard bitcoin from my friend then i search what is bitcoin and one weeks later i buy bitcoin 0.1btc
where do you get information about bitcoin? I also seek information from various sites.
but the most good possible from several blogs and experience of the people
Activity: 356
I read the title of this topic and was honestly surprised to realise I don't actually know. How the balls did I even end up in bitcoin. Been involved for years now and can't remember for the life of me how I actually got here!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I heard it 2 years ago, and i think its hard to earn money here, so i dont try this, but last year i want new income in home base only so i try this, and i can earn money daily,
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
in the middle of  2014 the first I heard bitcoin from my friend then i search what is bitcoin and one weeks later i buy bitcoin 0.1btc
Activity: 462
I first heard about the bitcoin itself from a friend that was already into it, he recommend me to do this also because it was very profitable.
Now I'm in it I can really say that it was one of the best choices I made in my life.
Activity: 644

My friend introduced me to bitcoins saying that its gonna be a future currency, and I was quiet impressed with the overall structure of bitcoins, and I decided to enter the world of bitcoins.

I too have been informed about bitcoin by one of my friend. When I too came to know about it, I to didn't believed but now I feel the reality.

Yup most of things we use to get that from friends only. They use to help us as much they can.
Yeah, friends are something that we can really trust and we are also get influenced by them, and  we cannot say NO to our friends, so even if we don't want to, we have to try atleast once only for our friends.

Now I know more than 20 friends from BTCtalk and I use to chat with them Skype. They have helped me a lot...
Activity: 812

My friend introduced me to bitcoins saying that its gonna be a future currency, and I was quiet impressed with the overall structure of bitcoins, and I decided to enter the world of bitcoins.

I too have been informed about bitcoin by one of my friend. When I too came to know about it, I to didn't believed but now I feel the reality.

Yup most of things we use to get that from friends only. They use to help us as much they can.
Yeah, friends are something that we can really trust and we are also get influenced by them, and  we cannot say NO to our friends, so even if we don't want to, we have to try atleast once only for our friends.

This is where I would say, its time to get some new friends.

Either that, or the person needs to stand their ground and grow a pair. Its right to say your point of view, so if youre being influenced it should be very minimal.

If your friend said, "jump" would you "jump" that person doesnt own you..

Friendship and trust goes into hand in hand, a good friend will never ask you to jump and if you have friends like than I really feel pity on you.
Activity: 252

Yeah, friends are something that we can really trust and we are also get influenced by them, and  we cannot say NO to our friends, so even if we don't want to, we have to try atleast once only for our friends.

This is where I would say, its time to get some new friends.

Either that, or the person needs to stand their ground and grow a pair. Its right to say your point of view, so if youre being influenced it should be very minimal.

If your friend said, "jump" would you "jump" that person doesnt own you..
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

Yeah, friends are something that we can really trust and we are also get influenced by them, and  we cannot say NO to our friends, so even if we don't want to, we have to try atleast once only for our friends.
Activity: 644

Pages:
Jump to: