Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 73. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
First time I know about bitcoin is from google.
I was search how to get money online, then I found an article that explained about bitcoin. It's caught my interest, and I search more about bitcoin.

I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins,,
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
First time I know about bitcoin is from google.
I was search how to get money online, then I found an article that explained about bitcoin. It's caught my interest, and I search more about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
of course media is the best way to spread about bitcoin news and knowledge,its why i got the first heard about bitcoin from media,online media more effectife to make bitcoin more popular and adopted by people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Many friends told me that I have to use some Bitcoins because they already was using it and they know that it is a good payment method and they want me to also going to use it.
But it was a hard decision because I didnt know that it is so easy and fast and I hope there will be more people that will use also some Bitcoin.

I also had some friends that where also already using the bitcoin so when they said the bitcoin is easy and also self controllable, I was sold because of that.
So I really think the bitcoin is one of the best payments in the world so keep that in mind its gonna be big!
Activity: 350
Many friends told me that I have to use some Bitcoins because they already was using it and they know that it is a good payment method and they want me to also going to use it.
But it was a hard decision because I didnt know that it is so easy and fast and I hope there will be more people that will use also some Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Heard back in 2015 when my friend told me about it and I started to work on signature campaign and today I am holding this hero member account.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Many friends told me that I have to use Bitcoin and that they must know that Bitcoin is a very good payment method, but you have to promote it more if you want to make Bitcoin more popular.
I also saw Bitcoin on TV and I hope that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin so we can make it more acceptable.
Nice. You had friends that use Bitcoin, and they even recommend you to use Bitcoin. Let's say I am your friends, and you are my friends. I mean, my friends don't even care even though I have explained to them a truckload of times. Well, what could I expect from the fiat lovers.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I first heard about in 2012 ... then that is interest declined somewhat, and now full again since a year...
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Many friends told me that I have to use Bitcoin and that they must know that Bitcoin is a very good payment method, but you have to promote it more if you want to make Bitcoin more popular.
I also saw Bitcoin on TV and I hope that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin so we can make it more acceptable.
You have many good friends LOL Cheesy. They caused you make a very good decision. Media is not that much attractive.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
i heard about bitcoins from my cousin that was using it for a really long time before and making some small money with it, thats when i started to use bitcoins regularly

the last time i have heard about it was on my local news that mentioned bitcoin fraud that happened in europe and it told that bitcoins are often used for doing illegal stuff such as buying drugs
Activity: 532
I heard it in the new and the ways that it can make rick people and made people who invested first on bitcoin.
actually many people who joined the bitcoin as heard from the media. actual media not to spread bad news like everyone is talking about.
but they help bitcoin and that includes spreading bitcoin right ? media is very helpful Cheesy
Activity: 336
Activity: 812
I heard it in news for the first time when many negative things were said about it that it illegal currency and is used by criminals and terrorists.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in my husband! i dont believed on him when the first he talking me about this bitcoin..
but in last they convince me after i saw him to transtract this in peso Smiley
oh wow, i have never heard such a story that whole family would start using bitcoin, i must admit thats really great to be honest

i first heard about bitcoins from my local news that told about a fraud that was made with bitcoins, it got me a bit interested and i thought that i will try using bitcoins myself

Congrats on your trust. At the beginning itself you have entered with a bad news about bitcoin, but now you might have felt the goodness of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I heard it in the new and the ways that it can make rick people and made people who invested first on bitcoin.
Activity: 406
in my husband! i dont believed on him when the first he talking me about this bitcoin..
oh wow, i have never heard such a story that whole family would start using bitcoin, i must admit thats really great to be honest

i first heard about bitcoins from my local news that told about a fraud that was made with bitcoins, it got me a bit interested and i thought that i will try using bitcoins myself
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Activity: 924
Even I heard it from my friend that there is a new currency from which you can earn extra passive income and which has potential to become a global currency.
Activity: 434
I firstly heard about the bitcoin by one of my friends, he told me that there was a new pay method coming named bitcoin.
I was interested so I took a look and it really hit my interests for sure, look at me now I'm doing almost everything with my bitcoins these days.

hmmm lucky you have good friend, i heard from my facebook friend, he send me referal link of bitcin cloudminig then i very interesting with bitcoin, and now im trying earn bitcoin as much as posible,

lucky you even have a facebook friend.

cause all I heard from was some stranger blurting about it at starbucks and I approached what the conversation was about.

my scenario is obviously very rare though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I firstly heard about the bitcoin by one of my friends, he told me that there was a new pay method coming named bitcoin.
I was interested so I took a look and it really hit my interests for sure, look at me now I'm doing almost everything with my bitcoins these days.

hmmm lucky you have good friend, i heard from my facebook friend, he send me referal link of bitcin cloudminig then i very interesting with bitcoin, and now im trying earn bitcoin as much as posible,
Pages:
Jump to: