Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 72. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have read it before also in a forum in their job section. It was 2014 if im not mistaken. But didnt pursue it before because i dont have android phone by that time and the only way that I know to earn is just faucet.
We got same experience, I'm also into faucet when I was new in bitcoin but today I am no longer using faucet since signature campaign has a better rate than getting into faucet. But I won't forget on how I started to get into bitcoins and newbie on it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I have read it before also in a forum in their job section. It was 2014 if im not mistaken. But didnt pursue it before because i dont have android phone by that time and the only way that I know to earn is just faucet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I didn't hear about bitcoin in coffee or anywhere else but while searching on google i don't know how i saw bitcoin and was interesting for me this new kind of money and from then i started learning about bitcoin (a new concept and innovation)

Nice to hear for me i discoveree bitcoin when. I was on freenet groups wanderind around and spend time with nothing to earn
When admin of that facebook group introduce bitcoin at first i tried and first i do to earn is faucet i quit bitcoin for a time because i find it waste of time to earn money in faucet and then ti continue when i see the potential to earn.

first heard about the bitcoin when its was on the news, the media was creating a bad name for the bitcoin and I looked it up.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I didn't hear about bitcoin in coffee or anywhere else but while searching on google i don't know how i saw bitcoin and was interesting for me this new kind of money and from then i started learning about bitcoin (a new concept and innovation)

Nice to hear for me i discoveree bitcoin when. I was on freenet groups wanderind around and spend time with nothing to earn
When admin of that facebook group introduce bitcoin at first i tried and first i do to earn is faucet i quit bitcoin for a time because i find it waste of time to earn money in faucet and then ti continue when i see the potential to earn.
Activity: 28
discovered it a 4 moths ago and i was one of those annoying humans who asks everything cause he is lazy to find another source to accomplish by himself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I was looking for online jobs to make some extra money and I started to search it on google and then I came to know about the bitcoin and this forum.
yeah that's why many online workers who began arriving to bitcoin. whose purpose is none other than to earn money
and get job easier. bitcoin provide facilities for it all Cheesy

Yeah you are right. Many online workers who tired on PTC is finding a new way to earn money online. And i think bitcoin is the best way to earn money online.

I agree bitcoin has a diversity of works that an online workers can look for and making money with bit coin is not that hards.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I was looking for online jobs to make some extra money and I started to search it on google and then I came to know about the bitcoin and this forum.
yeah that's why many online workers who began arriving to bitcoin. whose purpose is none other than to earn money

Yeah you are right. Many online workers who tired on PTC is finding a new way to earn money online. And i think bitcoin is the best way to earn money online.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
I was looking for a currency that will allow me to accept payments in my country, because PayPal doesn't.

Where you come from..? i think paypal support more than 100+ country, i heard bitcoin at PTC adsens and i join faucet for earning it.

Yeah I think so, PayPal support many countries in service. Even PayPal can use until in many little countries in southeast Asia. But for bitcoin, i am not sure all that countries heard and know about bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interesting question you have here, when I saw this topic I stopped for a second and I tried to remember when and where was the first time I heard about bitcoins.
It was 5 months ago, I wanted to play poker online and search in google for free roll tournaments. Then I started to read and learn about bitcoin.
Everyday I learn something new, I like to gamble with bitcoins, trade with bitcoins, soon I will start to shop online with my coins. I would like some shop to open here in my country, but for that I think I will need to wait a bit more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I was looking for a currency that will allow me to accept payments in my country, because PayPal doesn't.

Where you come from..? i think paypal support more than 100+ country, i heard bitcoin at PTC adsens and i join faucet for earning it.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
Activity: 770
i googled something cryptography related and it came up
well that was pretty random wasnt it? how did you came up with such word? im pretty confident that people dont usually use it in their everyday life as it isnt that popular nowadays

i first heard about it on the news when they told something about a new currency though i started using it after watching a movie that was connected to bitcoin but i cant remember the name of it
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i googled something cryptography related and it came up
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
First time I know about bitcoin is from google.
I was search how to get money online, then I found an article that explained about bitcoin. It's caught my interest, and I search more about bitcoin.

I heard about the bitcoins, when I saw the news, something about criminals use it very much and it was untraceable. That was the first time of my life I heard about the bitcoin market and second time I heard from media when isis attack happen...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I was search how to get money online, then I found an article that explained about bitcoin. It's caught my interest, and I search more about bitcoin.

I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins,,

First heard about bitcoin on article at some site, not related to cryptocurrency at all but the real thing was my friend that introduced me to bitcoin
I too heard bitcoin from some article and I didn't realised its value at that moment, then few months later my bro explained me about bitcoin insisting that it is the future currency, so I searched for it and gained some knowledge and then I joined the forum.

Its good that your brother is aware about bitcoin, same doesn't goes with me, none of my family members knows about it, but I have one friend who was using it and he recommended me to go for it.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins,,

First heard about bitcoin on article at some site, not related to cryptocurrency at all but the real thing was my friend that introduced me to bitcoin
I too heard bitcoin from some article and I didn't realised its value at that moment, then few months later my bro explained me about bitcoin insisting that it is the future currency, so I searched for it and gained some knowledge and then I joined the forum.
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: