Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 84. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my friend introduce me how to earn money with internet, so im interesting to earn money, then he is give me step by step to earning money from bitcoin  Cheesy

we have the same experience my classmate last 2015 told me about bitcoin that it was used by deep webers for their payment. But i didnt know that bitcoin is one of the well known online currency know and im using it. And I went to this forum to earn bitcoin by signature campaign and other services by just researching it to google.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The first time I heard about it was on a podcast. I remember being in college and thinking it was the coolest thing. There was a lot of excitement but also a lot of, "this is so new no one is quite sure where this is going to go."

Much like a lot of people I do the whole, If i had only invested XXX I would have XXXXXXXXXXX. I like to call it my 8 million dollar mistake.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I first heard about it on the news, they where saying bad things about the bitcoin, but that was in the past I think they will now be a lot more positive.
And the fact is bitcoin is used by criminals but every currency is used by criminals right ?

Yeah, that's true criminals uses all kinds of currencies for their criminal activities, but I don't understand why news channels focuses only on bitcoin and not on other currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I first heard about it on the news, they where saying bad things about the bitcoin, but that was in the past I think they will now be a lot more positive.
And the fact is bitcoin is used by criminals but every currency is used by criminals right ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
i heard about bit coin first time in Dubai in November 2015, one of my new friend in Dubai told me about this forum.
nice awesome. i got friend from arab Cheesy
is it any store accept bitcoin on there mate ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
When I want to do my college research for cryptography lesson. After I googled , it direct me into bitcoin.
First my first notice and try to explain it but I'm not interest at all. But the next day, I try to google with my own and it direct me into local website and they said that bitcoin is a miracle currency that can be use for purchasing goods so I keep learn more advance about btc until now ...
Activity: 420
Indeed, my friends told me about it and I am very happy that they told me. I am using pretty much so that will be good.
But I saw it earlier on tv. But first I didnt trust it, but my friends told it so than I taught I am going to use it.
Activity: 672
my friend introduce me how to earn money with internet, so im interesting to earn money, then he is give me step by step to earning money from bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i heard about bit coin first time in Dubai in November 2015, one of my new friend in Dubai told me about this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 29, 2016, 10:38:08 AM
I heard bitcoin in  our local forum so that i just try it and claim every faucet.. I am happy that i can convert it into money or withdraw it as fiat..
So until i collecting bitcoin here in our forum also in any faucet..
Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 10:28:31 AM
I first heard about the bitcoin on the news, when I saw it on the news I was looking it up on the internet I was very interested in it and now I'm using it.

I think the bitcoin has a very bright future if you ask me, I think its the future.
if I had to guess. TV news broadcast about bitcoin prices skyrocketing. is that true ?
because its same with me
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 29, 2016, 09:25:38 AM
My friends told me about Bitcoin in 2013. But it was really only in 2014 that I started to earn and use Bitcoin.
why is there a gap? are you're not interested first after a friend told?

Even I joined the community after 1 year of gap, as at initial stage I was not sure whether to get into bitcoins or not, so I researched and then finally made a decision to enter the world of bitcoins.
Even I have a very large gap in between learning about it and actually using and earning bitcoin. There is this fear about something we do not have full understanding. For me, I waited until there is someone actually profiting in it before I jumped in.

Yeah some of us needs some proof before taking it seriously. Some just tried it from the start. That is why experience is needed when you want to explain what bitcoin is to a relative or a friend.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 29, 2016, 08:02:53 AM
My friends told me about Bitcoin in 2013. But it was really only in 2014 that I started to earn and use Bitcoin.

Even I joined the community after 1 year of gap, as at initial stage I was not sure whether to get into bitcoins or not, so I researched and then finally made a decision to enter the world of bitcoins.
Even I have a very large gap in between learning about it and actually using and earning bitcoin. There is this fear about something we do not have full understanding. For me, I waited until there is someone actually profiting in it before I jumped in.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 29, 2016, 07:29:24 AM
I first heard about the bitcoin on the news, when I saw it on the news I was looking it up on the internet I was very interested in it and now I'm using it.

I think the bitcoin has a very bright future if you ask me, I think its the future.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
February 29, 2016, 06:27:10 AM
I heard it from my relative told me to join. He mention that he is actually earning money through  post and makes him somehow have an extra earnings when he is not busy. It was when I try to look for an online job during my free time. This is so helpful and I am looking forward to it..
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 29, 2016, 06:22:54 AM
A friend told it about. And I am very happy that he told me about it. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later.
And that will also be good for the future. The world is becoming more digital and that is good for Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2016, 07:16:51 AM

Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 27, 2016, 07:13:57 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 06:56:53 AM
Activity: 224
February 27, 2016, 06:18:13 AM
I first heard about the bitcoin when it was on the news for criminals things of course because the media is always talking bad about the bitcoin.
I think we can blame the banks and the criminals for that, the most under us do not use it for criminal things right ?

Yeah, I heard it on news too for the first time, and they were spreading the negatives related to bitcoins, like its being used for illegal activities and the use of bitcoins should be completely banned.
Pages:
Jump to: