Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 34. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
You can sell your altcoins where they are listed . I think all altcoins first to be listed in etherdelta , you can sell there if you want , etherdelta is one of the decentralized exchanges . For those who wants to sell and buy altcoins , they are going in etherdelta , becuase there are many cheap tokens in etherdelta where buyers of altcoins wants there to buy. Its like a dumping exchange of altcoins .
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
If you have an altcoins with value that you’ve received from aidrop, you should check it out first in coinmarketcap, because the details where the markets of your altcoins are there. If there are a lot of list, you can choose from it with the highest volume of trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
Check the coin first. If where it is traded. There are lot of exchanges. And the coin you have might be traded at some exchange sites. Be sure to do your own research before you start selling.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
you should have known if your coins are listed on any exchange. there were you can sell it.
Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
See your tokens on coinmarketcap.

Not sell REBL, trade REBL!
And eql too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
February 11, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 11, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
You can sell your altoquines on any stock exchanges. Everything can be much easier than you think, the most important thing is to understand how all the same the whole mechanism works and I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
WOW EQL is surely have a value hahaha.
I do usually trade with Ether Delta but be careful on that site I smell something from them because the volume in the trades says "0" ZERO since I think a week from now
but go search for the particular coins or websites of tokens you have they surely post it or you can go directly google it hahah
goodluck bro
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 10, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
Where do you sell your coins? It depends on the crypto exchange because crypto exchange aren't the same price level so you must choose the right crypto exchange that you're going sell your coins because some exchange offers high price than the others so you must choose wisely.
If I' going to sell my coins I choose the higher price offer but if I'm going to buy coins then I choose the lowest offer because I'm a trader and I always earn profit because my formula is Buy Low, Hold and Sell High and that's the most effective way on trading.
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You do need to determine first in what exchange your altcoin is listed and the then check the volume of exchange in that certain site. Most of the sites that offers a higher appreciation for the token does not have enough number of traders so they use that advantage to lure people towards it. It will always depend on you whether you would sell your coins or just keep on hodling. You must consider checking also the background of the project to know if it is worth it to hodl.

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
you can find the exchanges in coinmarketcap.com in which exchange the coin is trading find and you can sell in that exchange, and there you can find in how many exchanges the coin is trading and at what price it is trading.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
The question is where do you stored your altcoins because you need to learn carefully how to transfer your coins into another exchange you need to convert it into eth before you can sell it converted into btc.
Example: your coins store in myetherwallet transfer coins into etherdelta or binance. Ligui and many othe exchange. For your fully understanding you can search in youtube and watch, how the effective way to sell your coin.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
In my opinion you can look you're all altcoins in coinmarketcap and watch their markets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
February 09, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
If you have that altcoins on you and already ready for some trading then go to the exchange that it has price and sell it. But, if you want to sell it in here in the forum you may post it on the marketplace section for altcoins. But, if I were you if you have faith that coin is good for holding then hold it and wait until it is good for selling.
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
I think you can sell it in EtherDelta, I used to sell Equal I in etherdelta when the price is still not how and now I feel very confused why I can not wait to hold it longer when I get the token with useless / free haha, and all it's gone the way haha. go sell on ether delta
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
many markets that provide some of the coin that we have that I use is Etherdellta because the market is quite crowded and many are using.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
You have to do some research and see if you can figure out which exchanges they're trading on, if they even are. Then you just have to get in those exchanges and trade them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
You can check the value of the coin  and where it is listed at coinmarket cap.  Just incase it is not listed on cmc yet, you can  have an update on their telegram or twitter account. 
Activity: 45
February 09, 2018, 01:13:14 AM
For rebl you can sell it on bit-z just that they have a little strict rules there,  you have to complete a certain level of verification before you can withdraw...  For EQL you can trade it either on EtherDelta or Coinexchange,  I will suggest Coinexchange but you have to know that there is a withdrawal fee of 0.010 eth
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
You can check that altcoin from coinmarketcap and looking at the infomation about that altcoin. You can find a support exchange to sell it  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: