Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 36. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Go to coin market cap website and check on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.

Yep, that is the best way of finding exchanges, although not all exchanges are updated for some of the less important coins, but you´ll get a good idea of where are they listed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
You need to check coinmarketcap and from the site, you can identify the exchange in which it's listed .
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
My all time altcoin exchange is binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coin and offers some really good price.Except this i also use Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange.Soo these are my two options.You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 08, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
You need to do the following:
1) Find out what exchanges your altcoy trades on. Most are traded on etherdelta.
2) Visit the site of this altcoyin, read the news and make conclusions, whether the project will develop.
3) And make a decision!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 08, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
next time when you face this type of problem, go to coinmarketcap search for the altcoin you hold.then click market you will see drop down of all platform where the coin can be traded with the price then you can compare the price and go with an option you desire
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
At first, I was also confused by what I had to do with the tokens I had, luckily there was a friend who kindly and patiently taught me to create an account at an exchange, like a broker on the stock exchange. So far, I like to use bittrex, and HitBTC, but you have to adjust the market with the tokens you have
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 08, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
At the present moment, the whole industry of the crypto currency is experiencing a recession ... If you are not afraid that the whole industry will collapse, it's better not to panic and hold your tokens until better times. But if you still decide to sell the tokens, then the "coinmarketcap" site will help you!
Activity: 125
February 08, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
EtherDelta is the most common and easy way to sell tokens
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
February 08, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
I sell coins on several exchanges. Now I trade at Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin. You can also register on one of the exchanges and sell your coins there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 08, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

easiest way is to check the markets of the altcoins you have.

Go to coinmarketcap, go to your altcoin page, click on markets tab, it will show you various exchange where the coin is tradable. you can then create an account and trade, buy, sell your ALT for BTC/ETH or what ever pair so available.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 448
February 08, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
You can look at the Coinmarketcap website where they are traded , choose a suitable exchange and sell . Or about decentralized exchange Etherdelta
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
February 08, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

You should hold them till march or april. Its price will gonna increase after february. And about the exchange, it depends upon the token that you are have. Try to search about the token or you can compare prices in different exchanges using blockfolio or other apps.
GFE
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

The best way is sell 50% of coins and hold other 50% of coins. All coins you can sell at criptocurrency exchanges - you can choose the necessary one at coinmarketcap website
Activity: 262
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 08, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
You can sell your altcoins in exchange or trading sites. It is best to check first the current status of the altcoin your going to sell before you exchange or trade it. Check its value in crytocurrency market capitalization or coinmarket and be sure that you really study the potential of the altcoin your going to sell because it might have a very high potential to boom in a sure period of time. If that so you will never regret selling it. Best of luck bro.  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 07, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
There many exchanges you can sale your altcoins. You can use bittrex, bianace, kucoin etc.. their are alot of them you can use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
you can sell it on the various exchange.
there are many crypto exchanges already, try search 'cryptocurrency exchange'
you will find many exchange.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
there are some plentys of altcoins exchanges like Etherdelta, Cryptopia, Binance etc etc  but you have to have trust in an echange to put money in it and i really advice to do not stand your money in those walltes becouse maybe will can happen bad things on that exchange, like hacking or stealing

just trade the necessary and leave your coins on there, and you will be fine, if you need an complete list of actual exchanges you can pm me

I think you should sell your altcoins in binance.
Binance is the best exchange in my opinion, it's safe and fast.
Even the price is quite higher than another exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
there are some plentys of altcoins exchanges like Etherdelta, Cryptopia, Binance etc etc  but you have to have trust in an echange to put money in it and i really advice to do not stand your money in those walltes becouse maybe will can happen bad things on that exchange, like hacking or stealing

just trade the necessary and leave your coins on there, and you will be fine, if you need an complete list of actual exchanges you can pm me
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 07, 2018, 08:19:30 PM
Honestly, selling an airdrop token as soon as you receive it is like pulling out a carrot plant a week after it germinates. 

Give the devs a chance to implement their roadmap and get the project to where they are planning to take it. 

Sure you may get a small reward for selling straight after an airdrop, but if you HODL for 12-24 months, then there's a chance your tokens are worth much more. 

And if the project fails, it didn't cost you any money to receive the tokens, so no loss. 

HODLing gives you a much better chance of far more $$$ for the tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Always go to coinmarketcap site there you can see it's value and the market for what exchanges your tokens listed. If you believe in the project just "HODL" is the key for long term but if you really need some money just take the half of it to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: