Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 29. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
Do not sell tokens after airdrops. You can get a much higher price for them after a while. Perhaps in a few months their price will be several times more than now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
It is always useful to check the Twitter page of the project from which you received the tokens. Well, almost all the known coins are collected here - www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
if you get airdrop, and already know the value, you should also know where to sell your airdrop token, because usually they the airdrop also announced, tokens can be sold in the market where, idex, etherdelta, forkdelta, or bitrex. and if the price is still too low, you better keep it first, but if the price is high enough, just sell it. because it's free coins.
Yes, to sell or not to sell a coin is necessary depending on the situation and the price. You can easily find out the price of a coin on the coinmarketcap website, on the same site you can find out on which exchanges you can trade with a coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
You get reward for airdrop campaign with 2 choices, you can sell it if there are people from this forum interested or the black market but I'm not sure. Or that you can patiently wait until their ico campaign ends. Your token will be listed on the websites they agree on and the exchange agreement. You can sell or exchange them. Of course except the ico scam. I see them allow you to exchange in some places.
Activity: 504
March 14, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
if you get airdrop, and already know the value, you should also know where to sell your airdrop token, because usually they the airdrop also announced, tokens can be sold in the market where, idex, etherdelta, forkdelta, or bitrex. and if the price is still too low, you better keep it first, but if the price is high enough, just sell it. because it's free coins.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
maybe you can sell your altcoin at idex.market because there are so many altcoin listings.and I also see the volume on the stock is very large.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
I see that EQL is on Coinexchange exchanges now and REBL is on CoinFalcon or Bit-Z, you can creat account on that exchanges and transfer the coin to them to sell. Check deposit wallet before you transfer altcoins
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 14, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

It is easy, just check in coinmarketcap, and i think REBL and EQL are already listed there, go in the markets tab and you will see the exchangers and the recent price trade, just check the first in the list as that exchanger is the highest rate for selling.

Hope it can help, sell your altcoins
Activity: 144
March 14, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
Keep an eye on the coin you have received it on any trading platform. Normally these coins after the ICO are over you can sell the token on etherdelta.
Activity: 94
March 14, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
You can sell your altcoins from airdrop on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia or Binance. Get an account on them and transfer your altcoins to that exchanges for selling
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
March 14, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
try checking on coinmarketcap if the coin is there and check for the highest price of the coin you should sell it there. its up to you if you sell it now or later for me i would sell it right now and wait for a dip since alot of people will gonna sell their's too because of the airdrop.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 14, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
We can not tell you where you can sell your altcoins because we do not know them. All informations are on site coinmarkert. Anyway if your coins are on initial stages the best option will be wait. Be patient
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
Well, there are many exchanges with different altcoin support. You can check the markets of your coin using www.coinmarketcap.com website. (ex. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets)
Activity: 420
March 14, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
You should go on coimarketcap, find your token, than press market tab and you will see all exchanges where you can sell it, so than you can chose one of them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

you should check if this coins has already have a value and if it is listed on coinmarketcap then you'll see a list of exchange where you can trade your altcoins to bitcoin.
if i were you i will just hold it until it is worth it to sell.
Activity: 284
March 14, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
I must have 100 airdropped coins now that have zero value lol.
Need the next altcoin season for them to gain some worth
Activity: 168
March 14, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
You need to understand the types of tokens your got. If its an ERC20 token, you can sell it using decentralised exchanges like ether delta, idex , fork delta or you can check whether the coins has been listed on any centralised exchanges such as binance, bittrex, etc.
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
to sell coins there is a minimum limit on the amount and the coins obtained from airdrop are usually few and less than the minimum limit, we must be patient waiting for the price to rise and reach the minimum value, for the place to sell we can check in some spot market
Activity: 75
March 14, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
you can sell ERC_20 tokens in INDEX ,FORKDELTA, ETHERDELTA.
While for coins you can use poloniex and bittrex their site is secure never
Activity: 125
March 14, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
 simply sell on EtherDelta  . you can goto  coin marketcap and find available exchanges for each coin
Pages:
Jump to: