Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 39. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
1) Search for the altcoins here:
https://coincodex.com/

2) Go to coin exchanges tab and see where it's trading

3) Make the account on that exchange and send altcoins there
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 07, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
For the Rebellious you can see where it is trading here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/#markets
and for Equal token here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/equal/#markets

Both are ERC20 so for improved safety and faster communication with Ethereum network I suggest using Metamask plugin during trading.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
you can sell it in coinxchange and bit-z, I just suggest that you immediately sell both because  still have value, I also have sold all the coins that I get from airdrop
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
The easiest thing to do its to sell on EtherDelta, which is a peer to peer exchange. but that is generally more used for pre-exchange sales.
Look up the exchange that is listed in the ICO main page and sell there by transferring your coins from your wallet to the exchanges account and sell at the price you want.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
Go to coin market cap website and check on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First you need to understand where these tokens are being sold, you need to look at the information on the coinmarketcap, if there is not your token there, then you need to wait when there are stock exchanges. If your token is based on the ether platform, then you can immediately sell it on the EtherDelta exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 07, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: