Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 103. (Read 18913 times)

eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:52:37 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
if me , i always check on ICO rating or icobench , sometimes i read from cointelegraph about their ICO review , and search on bitcointalk announcements.
then i read the concept,whitepaper,roadmap, and see their token used for what , their need investor for whats project , some legit project like crypto banking , trading platform/exchanges and wallet platform on android/iOS, its maybe make me interesting want invest to their ICO , because i see a lot project like that sucessfull raised their hard cap , and the project was running following their roadmap and the token was growth more than ICO price.
just make a research before invest.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

I have found ICOs in different places, mainly from sites like icotoinvest, icorating, icobazaar and coinschedule. Some of these sites have Twitter and Facebook accounts also, which keep you up to date with different subjects whether its ICO or generally Crypto information. Most of these sites also give a review for the ICO and share some details about the ICO too.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
I have some ICO websites where I check out for upcoming ICOs. You can try out this two ICO website you will find interesting ICOs there. Check out cryptocompare.com and tokenmarket.net
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 09:34:52 AM
I find interesting ico through internet by searching in the net  , on the bitcointalk thread and their news on thier ann thread  white paper and telegram
Activity: 504
December 04, 2017, 09:17:54 AM
In the basics, I hear about interesting ISO from the stories of my friends who are good at this sometimes I read the information here or from other sources
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 04, 2017, 07:39:22 AM
I do check it out here  on the altcoin bounty section and also at medium.com check out for  latest news about  ICO, You must be ready to DYOR\ also
Activity: 462
December 04, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
What I find interesting in any ICO is the idea behind the given ICO! ICO preseent solution or improvement in an area that might be needing such and thus they based their projections, development in finding solution to the problem!
Activity: 308
December 04, 2017, 07:19:52 AM
Each ICO has its own threads and whitepaper to know more about there campaign, all I can say is you can find interesting ICO by that.You need to read more in the bitcointalk forum more often so that you can have an idea to what ICO will you choose to participate.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 02, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
By following the Bitcointalk forum you can be notified of all the new ICOs. However, you have to read these ICOs' projects and teams individually, or you will not find a quality project.
It's so hard to look the good project at begin. Instead, I recommend to use review ICO sites to know good project, then, go to Bitcointalk forum and find ANN thread, you can save your time to avoid shit project or airdrop token. It's my method to search good project.
By reading ANN you will know if the project is too good for you and we should read the ANN. Yeah it is too hard to find a good project but we should, or else we’re stand by.
Activity: 365
December 02, 2017, 04:41:50 PM
If you wanna invest in ICOs. I would like suggest you a good website to check and research. That is https://icodrops.com/. Let access it and hope you succeed
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 03:05:06 PM
By following the Bitcointalk forum you can be notified of all the new ICOs. However, you have to read these ICOs' projects and teams individually, or you will not find a quality project.
It's so hard to look the good project at begin. Instead, I recommend to use review ICO sites to know good project, then, go to Bitcointalk forum and find ANN thread, you can save your time to avoid shit project or airdrop token. It's my method to search good project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 06:18:55 PM
really, i found some nice altcoin project on this forum. by reading some ANN from the project. I think if the coin has a good roadmap I will invest to the project but if the project does not have a clear roadmap. I did not follow it
Activity: 346
November 29, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
Activity: 224
November 29, 2017, 05:14:55 PM
already a lot of ico in this forum, if still less I usually read in social media like twitter and so on, and there are also many websites that provide news about ico
Activity: 280
November 29, 2017, 06:49:51 AM
Many steps, first I look at here "ann bitcointalk", the ICO project have a good platform and good team or not. Second I look platform the ICO project in website, have a many followers or not. I think enough, good luck for trying my steps. Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:46:07 AM
bitcointalk is good place to find Ico, but you will not know which is good ico. So you have to use icorating to know that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 06:34:23 AM
I'm mostly just wandering around the internet and from time to time some promising ITOs pop up (There are always some ITOs but they are not always as reliable as I would like them to be). Recently I came across a platform called GetGame.io (https://getgame.io), they're a blockchain based game development platform. Their ITO starts on tomorrow, on the 30th of november. I like their idea, as they have a solid case of implementation as well as a dedicated team. Their ITO also seems quite promising, as they don't issue millions worth of tokens and only issue as much as is needed - that indicates they are not doing it for the quick money grab. They also share 40% of their total monthly revenue with its token holders, so that's a nice way of earning some extra income. But yeah, look around forums, and news sites, you will most likely found some nice ITOs, but be sure you analyse them before you buy.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 02:40:58 AM
Looking for interesting projects either here in the forum or on the website which announce new projects. You have to dig to find a decent

https://icotracker.net/
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 02:37:11 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Here in bitcointalk forum. You need to research it first, look at the team of ICO if they are real. Who are behind the ICO ,also consider that. And most is their roadmap or white paper, what will there project in the future? or some special feature they have.
Activity: 74
November 28, 2017, 04:01:23 PM
How to know whether a ICO is scam or not ?
Jump to: