Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 106. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
November 23, 2017, 11:13:41 AM
On bitcointalk first and foremost, there are lot of legit ICO here, dont rely on the post, always consider the feedback or how the community preview the said ICO. Thread are bias, commentator are not. Go for verify ICO. click my signature for more info.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 23, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
Each and everything related to the ICO can be known better through our forum announcement threads and through the respective websites of the ICO's. Other than this I don't find something to give a better information regarding the same. Then can pick one for investment based on the concern firms experience in the particular field and on several other factors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 23, 2017, 03:39:20 AM
The best source to find interesting ICOs is this forum. I always prefer this forum to search ICO.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:35:04 AM
Because I am a Chinese, I get some up-to-date ICO information from China's Wechat and QQ channels. However, since the China policy, many ICO projects do not support China. Therefore, I am distressed.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 03:22:11 AM
ico drops This site does a very good job, including ico project details and project reviews, etc. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
I found many ico mearik in Bitcointalk because the best place to research the new ICO. There are a lot of good people doing great opportunities.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 02:00:55 AM
http://icorating.com/ ICOrating - short description and rating of upcoming ICO projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
November 23, 2017, 01:48:55 AM
There are numerous ICOs coming out daily, if you're looking to invest in any make sure to read their reviews before making a decision:
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
I find Cointed to a cool project. They do mining, exchange, ATMs distribution grid, and what I understand is that they aim at getting a banking license. Pretty solid call I guess.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 21, 2017, 10:01:38 AM
Regular monitoring of 5 first pages of ICO on bitcointalk would be pretty sufficient.
I found some interesting ICOs on the announcements under alternate cryptocurrencies that can be found in home of this forum. One of the interesting ICO is the one where I've joined naming Electroneum.
Activity: 154
November 21, 2017, 09:53:53 AM
We find news via cryptocoin news, cointelegraph news and coindesk
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
Every time I'm looking for a new ICO I end up here. I look into icorating,icoalert and social media. I also click on signatures of unfamiliar projects.I believe to find a great ICO you got to spend quite a bit of time here and digging through the garbage. Unfortunately, there will be more coming to giving us headache to find what we really looking for. Good luck to us all. Wink  
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 12:39:47 PM
Here on Bitcointalk there are ANNs that posts ICO projects. Given the information on the ANN, you will know information regarding those ICOs and there you will be able to inspect and guess its future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 12:32:35 PM
I am looking at the Bitcointalk forum to find interesting Ico. I'm looking at signature campaigns that people who commented on get involved. This idea works, because no one joins an Ico's campaign that will fail. Participants in the Signature bounty campaign are looking into the project thoroughly because they do not want to waste time and don't work for free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
I just spend hours in announcement thread at Bitcointalk. Sites like ICOtoINVEST has good concept but they missing too many projects.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 11:31:57 AM
You can find them on multiple sites, some of which are:

Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
ICOtoINVEST : https://icotoinvest.com/
CoinSchedule : https://www.coinschedule.com/
icoRating : http://icorating.com/

These are sites that I use to find ICO's, here you can read reviews about them.
"CoinSchedule" you should avoid this website, I do not trust this site because there are a lot of shit, scam projects listed on this sites for promote.
I recommend you should use ICOrating and Bitcointalk ANN to see the power and the community of ICO.
Beside that, do not forget check the white papper of any project, this is the most of important to know the purpose and the future of ICOs.
Activity: 112
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
November 20, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
yes here from Signature when find i click and check site after that may join.
Social media and youtube channels also can be used to get more specific information.
website design help me to know more about them
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
November 20, 2017, 04:56:37 AM
I agree with others opinion here. Bitcointalk is the best to know interesting ICOs then carefully read and analyze there posts well ofcourse you have to make some personal research where you can use social media (Twitter, Facebook,telegram,etc.) that can help you in giving idea about the ICOs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
Regular monitoring of 5 first pages of ICO on bitcointalk would be pretty sufficient.
Jump to: