Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 105. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 05:04:37 PM
KMD is really ajuicy pump for whales. Was not pumped before and it has good tech with competent devs. It'll pump motor....just a matter of when
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 24, 2017, 04:51:07 PM
i do my due diligence for any ico and see some youtube videos and some nice blogs to understand in depth that what is this ico all about and after investigating the team member profiles i invest in the ico
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:22:44 AM
So difficult to find really good project. I search well and read a lot about the ICOs ( whitepapers, websites, social media). I search all ico in bitcointalk. I think this is a good forum for cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 518
November 24, 2017, 11:07:50 AM
I read a lot the forum and listen to the opinion of professionals. A lot of cool ICO companies are now held!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 24, 2017, 10:53:56 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

There are numerous websites like where you can find it and also in Telegram channels.
But for me, I strongly recommend use bitcoin ANN thread to check the activity of ICO project.
A good ICO project does not use other platform to announcement at first time, unless this project completed crowdsale and use Telegram, Discord or Slack channel for easily control and interact with investors.
Activity: 168
November 24, 2017, 03:12:49 AM
Finding ICOs is not only on the team behind  it ,but you can find interesting ICOs on news papers, social media, various websites or through  friends.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 24, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
First i check the team behind it and their references . I try to see if their names , pages ,accounts are real. Then i follow activity of accounts and pray for good luck Smiley
Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 08:46:28 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

There are numerous websites like where you can find it and also in Telegram channels.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

In bitcointalk, thanks to bitcointalk I've learned alot about the crypto world.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
November 23, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

I maximize the entire Google Chrome browser when I am looking for a good ICO to invest in. I cannot rely on a single website. Neither is this forum enough basis for me to finally decide whether to proceed in my ICO investment or not. I usually read ICO websites as well as crypto publications and news and look for ICOs that are consistently mentioned. I also consider how they doing in terms of promoting their ICO in the world. The good thing here in this forum is that you can directly inquire from their team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 06:44:00 PM
Most ICOs are scams,so stay away from them,behind these icos are the most greedy people in the world.They will steal your investments like candies.
This is understandable, no one wants to get on the scammers, only to distinguish where a good project, where scam - not everyone can.
Activity: 102
November 23, 2017, 02:04:31 PM
I just find it here also in this forum under the general thread of Alternate Cryptocurrency on the sub category which is under the Marketplace and down into the Bounties. In this thread, I usually seek and find the ICO's I am in to which I have learned from my bestfriend upon teaching me on how can I earn using bitcoin and that is how I was doing it.
me also i find it interesting if this was been on the thread so better to check it always and read more about it cause this is were we can find it more and more interesting i dont know why but because i trust it more when this is been at in Alternate Cryptocurrency sub category.
Activity: 90
November 23, 2017, 12:30:51 PM
Seems like this task is getting harder every day  Cheesy
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
Actually in the most part of times in telegram channel with my crypto friends,we give advices each other about ICO. However sometimes i go to ICOALERT and try to find good one here, but it's pretty hard.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
for whale they find it as a wallet. for investors. it's more like money grabbing opportunities. for us poor..it's the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 23, 2017, 11:38:45 AM
https://icodrops.com/ is user friendly. Also https://coincodex.com/ is a nice site which also includes general articles and guides.
For the ICO rating I use https://crushcrypto.com/ - unbiased very good ratings.
For the youtube channel I use this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsEzLxi1oxHr6xW9S5vSzg/featured He might be boring to watch, but he is imho really good and most importantly unbiased. I think from these two sites you will never find a scam (unless the scammer is so good that he scammed them too (unlikely)).
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 11:23:39 AM
Most ICOs are scams,so stay away from them,behind these icos are the most greedy people in the world.They will steal your investments like candies.
Activity: 840
November 23, 2017, 11:21:27 AM
I can only find them here in Bitcointalk.org. This is a great forum if you want to learn something about cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 23, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
I usually find all interesting ICOs on bitcointalk.org forum. Checkout announcement thread and follow this thread.
Keep an eye on most popular projects then checkout their telegram etc. Its easy for me.
Jump to: