Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 109. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 01:47:49 PM
My biggest source of projects are – telegram chats. There are some much smart people who share info what to buy/not to buy, one can find ICO that make them happy or rich. I saw big hype about Confideal in Asian communities that is quite strange.
That is the ponzi group and owner these groups may the whale or the people have ability to explain and introduct others easy to understand and beautiful words. Most of these people all have profits while almost members transfering their money to these people Tongue
Activity: 294
November 15, 2017, 08:12:29 PM
My biggest source of projects are – telegram chats. There are some much smart people who share info what to buy/not to buy, one can find ICO that make them happy or rich. I saw big hype about Confideal in Asian communities that is quite strange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:10:41 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
the question has been answered by you that this diforum a lot of information about ICO and we can choose a good ICO and interesting from comments and reviews people to follow
Activity: 1250
Merit: 100
Education-Ecosystem
November 10, 2017, 05:44:39 PM
Best place to start is bitcointalk.org forum, after that i think you should check twitter related channels and also telegram is a good place to spot good ICOs for example this telegram room: https://t.me/liveeduico
Activity: 154
November 10, 2017, 05:12:43 PM
I usually use the bitcointalk forum. And also there are many sites with a list of topical ISO
icobench.com
icorating.com
icoreview.it
There are ratings of projects on some of these sites
Activity: 208
November 10, 2017, 02:45:19 PM
On this forum+ then I google all members of the team, look through their profiles. Read their whitepaper.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 03, 2017, 05:30:34 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

ther interesting ico is finding you, you just have to watch for it looking for you.

regards
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

I follow many websites rating coming and ongoing ICO. After choosing few of them i do my own search in the forum and google.
Activity: 211
November 03, 2017, 05:13:59 PM
There are many ways to find some good ICOs to invest. You can follow this forum, or visit some website: Reddit, Cointelegraph, Coinnews,...
Activity: 419
November 03, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
The best source to get information early about any new project is bitcointalk only. Look into the announcements section. I am sure that there are plenty of projects that have not been popularised in the twitter or telegram groups in the altcoin announcements section of bitcointalk.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find what you are looking in the announcements sections of the forum, there have been instances in which I opened that page and then reloaded 5 minutes later only to see all the threads changing right in front of my eyes, that section is very active and finding new projects can be a challenge.
That's the reason you need to check the ICO projects through reviews website. No ICO project doesn't use ICO reviews website to promote and marketing. However, don't let the score of those reviews website make you want to invest in a high score project, it's just a paid score.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 05:20:27 PM
PALLY APP is the ICO I contributed recently Smiley

Why? ok let me explain Smiley

- Pally has been building a platform for Decentralised Social Travelling, there is no such a competiror in the cryptoworld. Sure! There is a competitor  - Airbnb. Airbnb has 20% commission as a "thank you" that you offer your adventures and experiences in their platform. That means that AIRBNB WILL TAKE 200USD FOR EVERY 1000USD YOU EARN ON THEIR PLATFORM. What more, Airbnb is centralised and mostly focused on Accomodation than providing experiences.

- Pally has NO COMMISSION! That means that if you want to earn 1000 PALS (or 100usd does not matter here) per each activity you provide, YOU WILL GET IT. NO FEES!
- Pally is fully decentralised p2p platform.

Main differencies between AIRBNB X PALLY!

- More affordable activities aimed at a younger demographic than those that can afford the average airbnb experience (Incentive for people on the buy side)
- No commission charged to local hosts (incentive for people on the sell side)
- More sophisticated dispute resolution

Why should you contribute during the ICO?
- there is now 25% BONUS
- LOW hard cap of 4 550 000 usd
- already working beta version (iOS x web browser)
- over 25 000 downloads on iOS
- since there is over 6billion tourists every year, the usage of the platform is something nobody can deny!

Take a look at https://pally.co and make your own decision Smiley I love the project, I love the concept and I am sure you will, too !

https://pally.co
https://t.me/icopally

I did not create this thread for ICO advertising!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 04:35:03 PM
PALLY APP is the ICO I contributed recently Smiley

Why? ok let me explain Smiley

- Pally has been building a platform for Decentralised Social Travelling, there is no such a competiror in the cryptoworld. Sure! There is a competitor  - Airbnb. Airbnb has 20% commission as a "thank you" that you offer your adventures and experiences in their platform. That means that AIRBNB WILL TAKE 200USD FOR EVERY 1000USD YOU EARN ON THEIR PLATFORM. What more, Airbnb is centralised and mostly focused on Accomodation than providing experiences.

- Pally has NO COMMISSION! That means that if you want to earn 1000 PALS (or 100usd does not matter here) per each activity you provide, YOU WILL GET IT. NO FEES!
- Pally is fully decentralised p2p platform.

Main differencies between AIRBNB X PALLY!

- More affordable activities aimed at a younger demographic than those that can afford the average airbnb experience (Incentive for people on the buy side)
- No commission charged to local hosts (incentive for people on the sell side)
- More sophisticated dispute resolution

Why should you contribute during the ICO?
- there is now 25% BONUS
- LOW hard cap of 4 550 000 usd
- already working beta version (iOS x web browser)
- over 25 000 downloads on iOS
- since there is over 6billion tourists every year, the usage of the platform is something nobody can deny!

Take a look at https://pally.co and make your own decision Smiley I love the project, I love the concept and I am sure you will, too !

https://pally.co
https://t.me/icopally
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 04:16:48 PM
The best source to get information early about any new project is bitcointalk only. Look into the announcements section. I am sure that there are plenty of projects that have not been popularised in the twitter or telegram groups in the altcoin announcements section of bitcointalk.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find what you are looking in the announcements sections of the forum, there have been instances in which I opened that page and then reloaded 5 minutes later only to see all the threads changing right in front of my eyes, that section is very active and finding new projects can be a challenge.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 02:52:03 PM
There are many websites you can find the ICO information. I will give you one of them: https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/. By the way, I also introduce a good ICO project to you. That is Hydrominer. If you are interested in this project, let buy Hydrominer token.  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:39:05 PM
As usual I read some specific telegram channels, this topic is really popular. Then I search some top-sites such as icobench. Last time found two interesting project: Jibrel Network and Confideal. Also my friend told me to search info about ZXC. It is so hard for me to understand, maybe one can tell me what the point.
Activity: 323
October 31, 2017, 01:29:32 PM
in this forum a lot of interesting ico but you also have to remain cautious against ico the scam. first learn the team and whitepapernya.
Activity: 366
October 31, 2017, 01:15:03 PM
The bounties section as well the announcement thread about the particular ico provides with the clear details regarding the project. Other than the Bitcointalk forum I haven't used any other sources to gain more support as well to learn about the potential of the respective project.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 31, 2017, 12:38:27 PM
Bitcointalk is the only website that you should use to follow up on ICO''s that can have a price later on in the cryptocurrency trading area.

I think bitcointalk is not just the only site that provides information about ico because there are many other sites out there that provide a lot of information about ICO. use a lot of sites that discuss about ico. make it a reference to search for interesting ico and look for ico that is active in their promotion. has a clear roadmap and an innovative goal. that's how I look for interesting and potential ico
But I like Bitcointalk Forum. This forum can provide me the information about devs clearly than review website. Some members can help me know who project is the scammer through "Scam Accusations" board. This forum also provide me know the power of community on worldwide of every project.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:43:06 AM
So many. where do I go?
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
October 29, 2017, 09:04:21 PM
Definitely, here on BitcoinTalk and then check out their whitepapers, team, development expertise to understand the viability of their product.
Jump to: