Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 120. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 12:20:38 PM
Have a look at Smith & Crown. I really like their announcements, because they do not list every ico. There is a list of curated ICOs available: https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/?show-curated=1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 11:58:50 AM
My biggest source of projects are – telegram chats. There are some much smarty boys who share info what to buy/not to buy, one can find ICO that make them happy or rich. I saw big hype about Confideal in Asian communities that is quite strange. But I will try because want to be rich
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 11:22:24 AM
I always come here to bitcointalk, whenever I do my research. If it was something big and no ANN published on this forum you will usually find at least one thread discussing about that project. If you still not satisfied then you can always start a new topic to see what others think about it. Wink  
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 11:18:07 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Bitcoin Forum is best source  for find out some good and interesting  ICO or crypto Projects.  You can find out in here. You can find out form some website.. www.icorating.com, https://icotracker.net, https://icobench.com, http://ico-list.com.

You can also try...   https://www.coindesk.com , www.tokenmarket.net

Thank you
Activity: 42
October 11, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
Telegram, Facebook, sometimes reddit.

Now I also use bitcointalk Cool
I can`t use Telegram. It's too randomly for me. I try to find a channel to read about ICO, but it is a mess
do u know some cool channel where I can read about confideal for example
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
Only here. Cause this is a profile forum
Activity: 154
October 11, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
on bitcointalk and social media
learn that project but still carefull
sometime good project can be scam
or sometime bad project will long life

Agreed , i recommend u read the white paper , and the roadmap.
Some project seriously on beginning but fail sold at the end and the project failed.
I Always see the roadmap , and research about the team of their project , like a linked in profile or other social media profile.
Because we cant trust anyone from a cover , lets research about them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
October 11, 2017, 11:00:43 AM
I found one here on forum..I read a lot of information here and I think the best one this month ARToken by Cappasity..they are doing a platform where you can create/sell/rent 3D content.. team is great, the company was established around 3 years ago and they've done a lot..
Activity: 364
October 11, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I think I often refer to projects not only in Bitcointalk announcements, but I often search and see them by chance in social media or I get the information from my friends.
As i start here my friend join me on some group chat where in there is some professional not totally but the people where there is a lot of knowledge here and know how to check some ICO when they share some good ICO thats the tine where i go for it we are in a situation that we share some for who is available to check this ICO where in there could be a checker just like that so having communication with others too help me to find interesting ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
One way to find interesting ICOs is to go on different slack/telegram channels. You might meet people who can suggest you good ICOs  or who will add you to a channel in which new and interesting projects are posted regularly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 11, 2017, 10:10:10 AM
I find that bitcointalk altcoin forum sometimes could be too much because of all the bad projects messing up the air, takes a lot of time to see something interesting.
Recently i started using other sites like foxico.io, i read about the highest ranked projects and then go to bitcointalk thread. Interestingly often good projects have very little support on bitcointalk. I think that they are overlooked in the sea pf projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
October 11, 2017, 10:04:57 AM
The most information on finding a good ICO is without doubt here on bitcointalk. The users are allowed to advertise in their 'signatures". Before a user adds this to their "signature' they have completed a lot of research to get to this point.
Activity: 30
October 11, 2017, 10:03:36 AM
bitcointalk is the main source so far, btw I've found here a new concept media https://icomagazine.com/category/ico/ , and think it will develop rapidly...
Activity: 97
October 11, 2017, 10:01:42 AM
another new ico rating site - http://www.icoresearch.io/ for people who had no time to research.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 09:57:58 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I think I often refer to projects not only in Bitcointalk announcements, but I often search and see them by chance in social media or I get the information from my friends.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 09:12:40 AM
Bitcointalk is the best place to investigate for new ICO . There are numerous great individuals spot tricks and great opportunites. Online networking isn't useful for examine cause there are a great deal of spammers. In any case, we can see a developing number of ico that taps on other media like message and slack and twitters. It is extraordinary as these message and slack is where inquisitive individuals can make more inquiries and the dynamic devs can clear the uncertainty. Then again, it is likewise a decent pointer to perceive how buildup the undertaking is.
Activity: 234
October 11, 2017, 09:06:17 AM
I would use the altcoin announcement section, every ICO that will be launched will be on there and they will show you all the information.

From there you can see what people are asking, what they are doing and what are the flaws.

Plus they will have links to the whitepaper. From there I would get involved in a bounty campaign with your chosen ICO, that way you can learn more.
Activity: 9
October 11, 2017, 09:01:44 AM
Telegram, Facebook, sometimes reddit.

Now I also use bitcointalk Cool
Activity: 280
October 11, 2017, 08:31:12 AM
mainly through the wechat group and offical account, also, Announcement and other ico website are also ways to get ico information
Activity: 70
I am human
October 11, 2017, 08:27:04 AM
on bitcointalk and social media  Grin
Jump to: