Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 122. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
October 10, 2017, 03:01:18 AM
I have yet to see a bounty campaign (this is advertising for ICO's) NOT put bitcointalk as the largest part of the ICO's bounty payout. That in itself answers the question I feel.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 02:36:14 AM
I just scour the bitcointalk announcement and bounty threads looking for newly released ones than investigate there website/reddit/slack/twitter and facebook and see if they have much community or hype behind them. Than if i think it's a real world application or has huge community support i go for it. Gl finding the right one my friend!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 02:09:33 AM
I usually find some interesting ICOs on tokenmarket.net but I also check cryptocompare for the ICO price
Activity: 448
October 10, 2017, 02:07:48 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
If in the search for the appropriate ico for investing use is usually in the alternative liquefaction crypto. There are many ico that offer different types of investment to be able to analyze in detail how the future progress of the project and the possibility of coin prices can compete in the market or vice versa.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 01:57:22 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

https://topicolist.com is a good one. You can easily check the ongoing ICOs in the market. https://www.coinschedule.com/ also offers us another way of looking at the various ICOs. They have classifications as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
October 10, 2017, 01:48:43 AM
The whole forum is way way big. better check for altcoin announcements for more ICOs. But, always take caution when you're investing your money on something. or if you do just like their project why not give it a shot?

"INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
Activity: 70
October 10, 2017, 01:28:54 AM
I usually use websites which are covering ICOs related content. Some of them are good whereas some are moderate or even bad. That is the reason why it is wise to read up about certain projects before making your initial investment.

If you are looking for good ICOs, I recommend that you consider browsing on websites such as ICObazaar, tokenmakert, ICOcountdown, ICOlist, and hopefully you will find a project that is worth investing in.

Totally agree! It may not necessary since the website you mentioned are full enough, but I sometimes use https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
I usually use websites which are covering ICOs related content. Some of them are good whereas some are moderate or even bad. That is the reason why it is wise to read up about certain projects before making your initial investment.

If you are looking for good ICOs, I recommend that you consider browsing on websites such as ICObazaar, tokenmakert, ICOcountdown, ICOlist, and hopefully you will find a project that is worth investing in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
October 10, 2017, 01:14:29 AM

I suggest you look here in bitcointalk specifically in services discussions, because not only you can find interesting ICO's here but also a lot of opinions and ideas can be found and learned here since some of them might already have experience on the ICO you might be interested with in the near future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 01:10:01 AM
ICO website like icotracker, icodrops, and another sites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

I wouldn't judge from here or social media twitter/facebook as there will be a lot of people saying a coin is great because they are on the social media bounty campaign.
Instead there are plenty of ICO review sites. Hacked I think is the best and most thorough.
To find interesting ICOs you should not sit home and do your research, that’s a bad idea. Find legit platform where people discuss details of different ICOs, and go to some meet ups. All of this is just to get proper knowledge of recent ICOs, which succeeded which did not, the ones which were scam others which were legit and e.t.c.
Activity: 51
October 09, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
Bitcointalk and Twitter mainly.

Interesting month coming up.  I am watching www.alttradex.com and www.modex.tech

Alttradex is a lot like Binance and they have seen amazing growth.
Activity: 100
October 09, 2017, 02:16:37 PM
Potentiam.io i believe there whitepaper ia also on here.
Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 02:04:51 PM
Do you have any recommendations about Western Europe sites with related geographical content about ICO?

Reddit, no?
Activity: 11
October 09, 2017, 01:47:07 PM
Mostly on Bitcointalk
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
October 09, 2017, 01:44:03 PM
All the cool ico are on this site but there are still some good sites where there is a rating of certain coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 09, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

Yes I do find them on the bitcointalk only or I follow the social network really for secondary choice. But as I'm spending my most of the time here on the forum then it's necessary for me to read all the announcement sections time to time and then checkout the new hypes. It's more than addiction now, so I automatically go into ANN section to see what's new. That's easy way to know something newly launched, very quick and plus people are talking about it. So we can learn more from the discussion.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 09, 2017, 01:38:37 PM
I know it from bitcointalk because many thread about some project i try open and read that for get more information and invest in ICO.
Activity: 140
Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 01:29:52 PM
I try to be everywhere. My TOP: Twitter/Telegram some time I search asian forums — there are plenty of interesting projects.
Jump to: