Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 2. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16
October 20, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
i have a telegram group that has a collection of the best ICO analysts. they have the likes of Wolf crypto, ian balina, MMCrypto, ICO drops, Shin chan, suppoman and a host of Many more. it is like dining with the Kings. you can check there website out here.: https://cryptodiffer.com/. they also have a telegram account. it is a very good place to spot out good ICOs.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 20, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I have been checking new announcements on this forum everyday for almost 3 months. From my experience I would say that you may find 2-3 promising ICOs per week at best. That's why it's easier to use different ICO trackers like ICObench.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 01:48:30 PM
Well i mostly find interesting ICO's on this forum and most are worth it when i join. Also with proper research you get to find out the existence of some ICO's  on other websites then you quickly try to see if it can be found over here. Not overlooking the social media too its also one of the source.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
October 20, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
i have a telegram group that has a collection of the best ICO analysts. they have the likes of Wolf crypto, ian balina, MMCrypto, ICO drops, Shin chan, suppoman and a host of Many more. it is like dining with the Kings. you can check there website out here.: https://cryptodiffer.com/. they also have a telegram account. it is a very good place to spot out good ICOs.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 01:09:10 AM
I stopped investing in ICOs because it stopped bringing me the expected profit. It seems to me that now is a bad time to invest in such projects.
I did not stop investing in coins because there is a lot of coins out there that could give me some earnings.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 19, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
There are many place to find good project or icos. And Bitcointalk is one of them and I think most valuable. Cause almost every project have their ANN in Bitcointalk. Outside Bitcointalk there is icobench that also good for information. Site like icoratinge is also good. But it's only for information on only. When it comes to investment don't trust this sites or any star giving sites. Cause there is many paid people about that project. Just do some research on your own when you want to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2018, 06:10:31 PM
Yes now it is difficult of course to find a good ico , I think you can find on sites with a rating and on this forum, again, you yourself need to choose a good ico
The ICO will not always be making money that is why we have to market the coins for them. Visit the social networks for more projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
Yes now it is difficult of course to find a good ico , I think you can find on sites with a rating and on this forum, again, you yourself need to choose a good ico
Activity: 218
October 19, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
We find interesting projects in the vastness of this forum. See for yourself, here you can find cointroops, OnlineIO and so on. These are a+ class projects.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 04:33:11 PM
Most often, I just sit on the forum and try to find them in various sections, or my friends show me something worthy.
Activity: 224
October 19, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
I think all the interesting projects are here. Every time I go to the ICO branch I understand that there is no crisis. Everyone just ran into cryptocurrency)
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
I am looking for interesting ico and crypto projects in this forum and on several ico rating websites like ico bench, ico tracker, ico holder, etc.
I am engaged in search of interesting ico of projects at a forum too, and also on the websites ico bench and ico tracker. I know still there are platforms, but never on them looked for, speak so place not really good projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
All the interesting projects I find under my nose. They always Shine on Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks. Only the weak, not to advertise.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 18, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
I Think Bitcointalk is not helpful to find a good ICO project. Here everyone shares their own opinion. From Bitcointalk you can get a lot of ICOs name, but you need to research about them before investing! To find plenty of ICO projects details you have to follow ICO rating websites, and by researching all of those ICOs, you need to choose one for investment, It's means find an interesting ICO is totally up to you.
Activity: 88
October 18, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
on icodrops.io or website rating platform ICO like icobench, icorating, etc
also don't trust rating platform before your research first.
Sometime the rating is fake.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 18, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
I find interesting ICOs on websites, specially in the coinmarketcap ads. Since, those ICOs really doing their effort and paying for mass audiences, I think they could get enough investors that would make the ICO successful.
CMC is not having ico list and what do you mean about find interesting ico in the coinmarketcap? i thought that you have been misspelling about the name of coinmarketcap dude. you should have checked it again. CMC never try to create a list of ico. you might forget about that.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
I can not directly determine which project is good and not but I identify a project seen from the paragraph of the website and manager of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 18, 2018, 06:46:30 PM
I find interesting ICOs on websites, specially in the coinmarketcap ads. Since, those ICOs really doing their effort and paying for mass audiences, I think they could get enough investors that would make the ICO successful.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
To me I think here on Bitcointalk is the beat place to find interesting ICO or though that doesn't mean all ICOs here are not scam,  you will still see some scam though but the way managers operate there is lucid
Activity: 154
October 18, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
I'm looking for everything in this forum because it seems to me that everything is written here maximally objectively and clearly Wink
Pages:
Jump to: