Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 4. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 17, 2018, 06:22:20 AM
I do check the bitcointalk signature of members and go to ico websites to check the rating and whitepaper.. I found ARROUND ico a good one. icobench and icodrops are helpful too.. You can check the arround ico here: https://arround.io
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
oh...its not a good time for ICO investing now. I've chosen for myself another way of getting passive income. 333eth is a good chance to make money with crypto now Smiley
They always pay, smart contract is clear.

Look by yourself https://333eth.io
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 05:49:00 AM
I am following generally ico influencers twitters or telegram channels. Because i didint trust ico rating websites. You know atleast some ico influencers investing with you according to his suggestions. So that way you can trust little bit to these guys because they are investing also . But please do your research about ico influencers historical succeses about ico .
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
I am looking for interesting projects either on this forum or on aggregator sites dedicated to investing in ICO. Just be careful, do not check the sites like IcoBench, there ratings are being actively sold.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 03:33:19 AM
List Of ICO is the best place to get comprehensive information on all the latest ICO listings across the globe. You can compare listings, specifications and price from a single, convenient location.

There is one ICO I found on this website. The ICO's name is INCODIUM:

Incodium – a decentralized application (DApp) developed based on Ethereum with smart contract technology to provide exchange hacking protection – is the Incodium Wallet app, a personal mobile application that securely stores Incodium coins owned by individuals. The wallet communicates and interacts with the blockchain via the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) as well as the Incodium API & ABI. By storing Incodium coins in the wallet, “smart compensation protection” automatically takes effect, and can be executed without the need for any intermediary.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Activity: 518
October 16, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Well, now it is very difficult to find a good ico , I think on sites with a rating you can find a good ico , and of course there are departments on this forum)
Activity: 786
October 16, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I mostly spend my time here in bitcointalk searching for the best project to invest, but the problem is the ICO industry is not in favor during this time, the market condition keeps on depreciating its value, I hope one day, it could recover, when this happen, the investors trust and confidence would also be normalized.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 06:49:20 PM
There are a several internet resources like "icobench" or "ico drops" which provide a rate of ICO's. There you can choise on your and experts opinion - which ico is good for investing. Too lot of different ico's and such instruments very needs for help.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 06:30:08 PM
Generally i am finding new icos from ico influencers and twitter. YOu can also join some ico research channels in telegram and some influencers have spreadsheet for that. i am following these documents also
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
The best resource for me is bitcointalk.org. Here you can find all the projects. But read carefully about them
Activity: 324
October 15, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
I check ICO rating and choose reliable projects, though it is not always possible to predict the future of the project because it may seem reliable but it can be not like this in the end
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
I refer to ICOdrops.com and my friends information, for me these sources are the most trusted things, however current period is very difficult for ICOs so I don't invest currently.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
I can say that I choose ico for people with bounty well, that there are managers, usually if a good Manager and ico will also be successful, and on rating sites with ico

I do not trust the rating sites. They sell their ratings for money. Therefore, to invest in those projects that in the first place in the ratings does not make sense.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 15, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
Here on the form, it is most comfortable to do. But you have to define for yourself the criteria by which you will evaluate a quality ICO, for example, this: Check KYC, Quality website, Quality whitepaper, real team and much more.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
October 15, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
Hi there!

There are alot of ways to find new ico's and more.
Many websites rate new ico's on different specs, so you can aquire alot of info about this project in a few mins. If you like what you see always do more research about that project on your own. All these sites are made by other people with there own opinion so you really need to do your own research!

Check out ico rating on google and you find alot of info!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 15, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
I can say that I choose ico for people with bounty well, that there are managers, usually if a good Manager and ico will also be successful, and on rating sites with ico
Activity: 197
October 15, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

Social media are not so reliable, because they are able to place advertisments and show that this is real opinion of somebody. There a tons of positive comments and likes on pages of fake ICO, so if you see one, you shoudl check their website and WP to be sure!
They can have more than one Whitepaper and they can have different color papers that explains the coin as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Social media are not so reliable, because they are able to place advertisments and show that this is real opinion of somebody. There a tons of positive comments and likes on pages of fake ICO, so if you see one, you shoudl check their website and WP to be sure!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 15, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Usually I find an interesting ICO on sites like icobench, icoraiting and other sites that evaluate ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: