Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 28. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Bitcointalk is actually a very big place to get all the informations you need. Check out the announcement channels and you'll be pretty impressed.
Again; sometimes you may not get all the informations you need from the channel. How about looking at the different signatures of the bitcointalk members Grin

all you need is just copy the url and check what they have to offer as most times, ICOs seems to go hand in hand with bounties Cheesy
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
I usually analyze the projects independently. Find them on Icobench or Icodrops. It helps me to find worthy projects in which it is possible to invest successfully my owm money. I pay attention to the development team and the main project idea.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
I use some topics of the local boards of the bitcointalk forum to search for news. They appear very quickly here. Also I watch reviews of various experts on YouTube and read trusted Telegram channels.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
I'm always using the bitcointalk (Announcements section), it's enough to me and bring to me all the new ICOs
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 08, 2018, 12:26:59 PM
There is a lot of information on the ICO on the bitcointalk forum. You can refer and see the reviews of those who have experience,. In addition, some sites like icorate also have reviews for you to explore and choose.
August 08, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
Their are lots of places I find interest about ico but the most one is when it get listed on exchange I always over joy cos I were that is where income is
Activity: 17
August 08, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I am looking for information from social media and the community to get the information needed to choose ico and I research the ico before entering the ico
There are so many sources. I get my information from bitcointalk, ICObench, ICOtracker, ICOcountdown. Most reliable info is on here, because people share their own uncorrupted experiences and assessments.

Don't just believe everything you read on ICO bench. it would be best to do some research outside such websites just to be sure since they are not decentralized and could be bribed for the right price.

On the other hand, an ICO listing marketplace called Menlo One is launching soon within this year. I think this solves corruption issues that traditional web applications face since Menlo One's platform is decentralized. Whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 11:53:49 AM
there are many sources for this, but I prefer this forum because here you can get a lot of information about the project
Twitter is where most people find out about ICO's. The is a lot of them floating around.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
August 08, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I feel that looking for an interesting ICO is not easy, because all need our expertise as well in choosing it. because currently there are also quite a lot of ICOs who are scam, because only fraud. then we need to be careful in doing everything.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
there are many sources for this, but I prefer this forum because here you can get a lot of information about the project
Activity: 29
August 08, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
I really like the Icodrop website . I have tried many, but it was him . I think this is the best site
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
I usually looking from cmc and ethers can ads. Because in my mind, if they wanna throw money for ads campaign that mean the are serious to manage their ico. After that I doing my own research to find out is that ico worth it or not for me to invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 08, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
There are many ways to find the ICO as many ICO review sites are available in the market and you can also google it. This forum is the best source to get information about every new ICO and you get full information here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
I am looking for information from social media and the community to get the information needed to choose ico and I research the ico before entering the ico
There are so many sources. I get my information from bitcointalk, ICObench, ICOtracker, ICOcountdown. Most reliable info is on here, because people share their own uncorrupted experiences and assessments.

I am always looking at the bounty section but sad to say I always joined scam bounty, I don't know what is wrong or my knowledge to avoid scam ico is not enough ? Maybe that  is the reason why I always end up joining the fake ico.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
I used to find an interesting and certainly reliable ICO on bountyhive.io. I really believe in this ICO that is bountyhive. When I want to invest in an ICO that is bountyhive, without reading the whitepaper or website, I really believe that the ICO here is the responsible ICO. As long as I take part in the ICO in bountyhive, I have never been disappointed so I am very loyal to follow this ICO which is bountyhive. The key is, when you find an ICO, you need to study it carefully because there are many positive issues about ICO that are not yet true, only to get investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
I usually find it on this bitcointalk site too. But when I found it on bitcointalk, I had to review it to make sure the ICO that I chose was the right and responsible ICO. I better spend more time studying ICO in detail, even though I often do a SWOT analysis to ensure the success of the ICO in the future. Indeed now there is a widespread ICO fraud so we have to be more careful in choosing and investing in ICOs. Do not let us be affected just because the talk of many people who persuade us to join in a particular ICO.
August 08, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
I read a lot , various forums , sites , articles, video reviews . every day I spend about 5 hours searching for new projects
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
Activity: 24
August 08, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
check icobench , you can filter the search ..i love that they added 'mvp' filter . would be more interesting to check those with mvp already

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 04:35:00 AM
There are many rating sites that you can just Google by yourself, but I can advise for you that you should not base your opinion only upon those ratings, it would be better if you would use those as a confirmation of your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: