Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 23. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:59:41 AM
I usually browse the internet and the check ICO review sites like icobench.
Activity: 74
August 22, 2018, 07:54:25 AM
ANN of Bitcointalk is the best.
However, some projects are very closed and not ICO. It requires a lot of information from the inside of the blockchain conference forums
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:49:50 AM
I usually conduct research on the Internet, ask my friends who have more experience than I have and we usually participate in iCOs together. to my mind, this is the best possible way to earn money
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

All the interesting and promising ICO I find on this forum. Also I immediately check it for presence in the thread of the scam accusations.
Activity: 2
August 22, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
I like this site also, there is also a lot of other useful information there.
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 06:07:59 PM
Icos are biggest part of crypto investment and they are taking so much attention. I like ico rating platforms that gives icos points after analyzing them.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
You can find more interesting ICOs here in bitcointalk in announcement and bounty threads. Sometimes, I am swaeching thru google about the latest ICOs and I can find some which are interesting. Also, some of my friends told me a certain ICO and I will search about that ICO so that is how I find some ICOs.And also I have a groupchat that is always updated about the new ico projects.
Activity: 79
August 21, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
If i find something interesting then i will do a further research about the  project itself. Looking through the new ICO myself. I study and analyze. I study, I sometimes make mistakes. Over time, experience comes. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
Besides here on this forum, I also look for good ICO review  website such as ICO Champs, ICO Alert
icobench and icobazaar, and also on telegram and ads on etherscan and Twitter. I always make a thorough research
Before I invest on ICO.
Activity: 189
August 21, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
I am taking a gander at the Bitcointalk discussion to discover fascinating Ico. I'm taking a gander at signature crusades that individuals who remarked on get included. This thought works, in light of the fact that nobody joins an Ico's crusade that will fizzle. Members in the Signature abundance battle are investigating the task completely on the grounds that they would prefer not to sit idle and don't work for nothing.
Activity: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
I signed up for one YouTube channel and I'm looking for a project there . Reviews and information, I like everything
Activity: 490
August 20, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
There are plenty of sources like telegram channels, altcoin discussion topics, forums related to ICOs. I use all information to determine really worthy project. It is not that easy!
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
I mostly try to search for them on this forum, I think if done right you could get a good chunk of information just by reading the ann thread, that saves you a lot of time as well.
Activity: 51
August 20, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
As a rule, Bitcointalk is the main source of any information about any ICO. The importance of finding your ICO in bitcoin conversation is that many Devs here, we check, analyze
Activity: 3
August 20, 2018, 05:17:35 PM
I always browse through altcoins section bounty services to find interesting ICO's. Apart from that I will check the ICO's solidarity and potential in different websites googling them. The main thing for ICO is their road map, team, advisors and their ICO bench rating. We cannot say all the CIO's are successful and there are few ICO's winded up in between.
Activity: 152
August 20, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
There are plenty of sources, but I use only bitcointalk(pay attention to signatures), tg channels, ico drops web site and my friend advices.
 I don't use another information except this.
I also listen to my friends and then do my research to see if the project has any future. This is really helpful https://icodrops.com/
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
There are a lot of good ICOs here you can find in the bounty section. However there are other external platforms that chooses good bounties according to their analysis.
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
Actually , i search for in in telegram news groups and in Ico audit web services. Some times in Bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
You can find it a lot of ways like following their social media accounts, website, whitepaper, roadmap and lastly the manager and the team behind the project this is the factors that you need to know because if you saw that their ideas are great and unique that's one of the step that this campaign is good, promising and reliable ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
I always look promising ICOs into telegram group bounty and airdrops since they are proven for how many ICO campaigns managed and done successfully until operate and shown in the market but be careful you should search them eventually for more information updates in respond to the economy and industry world wide.
Pages:
Jump to: