Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 26. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
I have some friends who are doing researches on ICOs. I also follow some ICO related telegram channels. But mostly I use ICOdrops website & their reviews. Lot of project they recommended gave me good profits.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
I follow bitcointalk and one or two website for that. Of course I continue to research about ICO's on their announcements and own publications which really interested me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Before buying coins, I carefully study this forum. There is a lot of useful information on the new ICO
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
Usually I go to my friends and ask their opinions I go to a telegram channels to see the upcoming great ico's and I go as well to a rating sites which called ICO bench and others, to see what they are saying about the present situation.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
I think ICO looks better on the bitcointalk forum because we know this site they are promoting their project.
as well as a forum to find out if this is true and not to be victimized by a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
Looking for ICO's or taking a look at ICO's is easy in the forum.
You only need to go to the Altcoin Discussion (Announcements) Section. There are a lot of Announcements about a different kind of ICO's being launched.
Some of their platforms look promising but some are just fake that was made for people to invest in something not true.
We can also use trusted websites where a lot of Crypto Enthusiasts write reviews of their ICO's that wants to be advertised like ICObench.
Paid reviews are not trusted!
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Bitcointalk and ICO Review sites then verify it yourself. But i will recommend an ICO for you the WPP Energy Project it aims to solve energy crisis globally it will help users to easily access Electricity in a lesser cost and more efficient ,it also helps to preserv our nature by using this renewable technologies !
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
I mostly look at this forum, but I also participate in two platforms, where the rates and tasks go automatically without reporting the work done
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:22:59 AM
I find it on icodrop, telegram group and bitcointalk. There are a lot of projects, you need filter before participation.
Activity: 116
August 15, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Generally I collect the news of new ICOs from this forum. But there are some other websites like icodrop, icomark etc which also provide latest news of ICO.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 06:47:32 AM
there are a lot of interesting rating organizations - who put their marks! I always look at the team on the product, what benefit it will bring to the community! there are a lot of new projects on this forum! the main thing is to study it correctly!
Activity: 151
August 15, 2018, 06:44:53 AM
If you want to find nice ICOs I would consider keeping an eye on the Ignite RATINGS platform. It is a platform (being in BETA stage right now) that delivers crowdsourced ratings so you can see if an ICO is worth it or not. I really love the idea and did invest into this project. This can be a real game changer for people that want to make sure they don't invest in a scam since there are so many scams out there...

Also in combination with Cornucopia, you can also access to pre-IPO investments which is known for giving big profits.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Generally I collect the news of new ICO from Bitcointalk and social media. But one should be careful choosing ICO as there are lots of fake or scam. Follow the program before joining.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
bitcointalk.org is the best option to find an interesting ico.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 06:36:34 AM
ICODROP would be very helpful.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:36:02 AM
The best place to find interesting ICO is this forum.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
 There are too much similar projects which are looking the same like together and don't make me interested anymore in them.
I'm the kind of people looking for something that is unique.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
I would start by finding projects that have recently managed to effectively conduct an ICO. Your competitors are any ICO-projects that fight for the money of crypto-investors. They have a lot to learn. And only then make a decision. On which project to choose.
Activity: 205
August 14, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
Firstly i will to go to the internet site ICO list like ICOBench, TokenMarket and ICO Rating. And because too many ICO there i will search in youtube to searching for different evaluation of that ICO. After watched that video review so i will be greater apprehend the project. And additionally i checked in their telegram respectable group, if they has massive number of member in telegram that imply they has big neighborhood already so the mission has doable to be success.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
I would prescribe KICKICO, it is a stage that wagers on a rundown of pre-chosen ventures to maintain a strategic distance from a cheat and increment the likelihood of fruitful speculation. it is developing as a stage that is focused on an ICOS showcase that is more proficient, straightforward and substantially less congested; where the lion's share can take an interest in financing ventures and where more creative thoughts can be done.
Pages:
Jump to: