Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 34. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
ICO is right on this site. ICOs do not have an adequate rating
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
I get most of them in this forum, or in several groups in telegram, in my experience, I would say that the ones listed here are way better organized than anywhere else, I mean, there are still a lot of them but the moderators make a good job at eliminating the scams, or at least a big part of them.
Activity: 79
July 30, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
Personally, I find interesting ICOs on the site icobench. There is a rating of sites and reviews of professionals
yes i agree with you, icobench is a good site for ico review, i also use ico bench to knowing that's ico good or bad, icobench can help to investor before join ico.

Don't believe everything you read on ICO bench! it's best to do some self-research outside ICO rating websites just to be sure. A hot ICO rating/marketplace project called Menlo One has also just launched its token sale. I think this solves corruption issues that traditional web applications face since Menlo One's platform is decentralized. Whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/
Activity: 78
July 29, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
Looking for new ICO on Twitter, telegram and this forum.
Activity: 129
July 29, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Please, how do i check for genuine ICO's in other not to fall prey to scams.
Please, i need a urgent answer.
Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:04:34 PM
I tried to search inside this bitcointalk forum, with the help of some of the people I trusted as well. And read some articles of people who I think are experienced as well. And a little review of my own. Because if you want to invest, we must be really careful and seek further information so as not to get caught. And I always check on token market to see the progress, Because I also trust the site from the recommendation of the person I trust
Activity: 180
July 29, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
Bitcointalk is a big forum about ICO CryptoCurrency. You can find all interesting ICO here. By reading some ANN from the project. I think if the coin has a good roadmap and good manager I will invest to the project.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
I prefer to use bitcointalk announcements, because here I think they check for fraud and also you are able to read posts of some experienced users.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 29, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
Now there are very few interesting ICO. Usually I choose them on the icodrops website and also I follow the ratings of Jan Balina.
Activity: 78
July 29, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
I think that Icodrops.com is one of the best sites about ICO. Also i really like their telegram chanel, where you can find many useful information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 04:59:49 AM
The best way is to monitor ICO bench but also scan ANN and Bounty threads - then links to Webs. The best ones to get into are ICOs that have already got great advisors, connects, exchanges on with a nice bonus buy in. This is the best way to maximise value when buying altcoins.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 04:58:06 AM
I prefer to find interesting ICO on the bitcointalk forum . There are so many fraudulent or useless ICO projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:52:02 AM
I look ICO both here in bitcointalk.org and other websites like icorating.com and icobench.com. ICObench can make you become smarter in terms of investment.  I will keep an eye on the twitter, facebook and bitcoin signatures and finally, I will do more research on the dev team and make a decision if it is promising. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
This year is very bad for icos, and I dont find interesting icos also. You can follow big ico researcher like Ian Balina, they say some projects and generally they have big hype so it can get good profit.

There are several reliable sites that I trust. I have found them and use to pick a very good ICO. The information that is given there is enough to understand if the project is OK. For instance, use this site: https://icowatchlist.com/

About Balina, where is his spreadsheet? I also did not found it in his telegram (few weeks ago)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 29, 2018, 02:15:39 AM
Personally, I find interesting ICOs on the site icobench. There is a rating of sites and reviews of professionals
yes i agree with you, icobench is a site for ico review, i also use ico bench to knowing that's ico good or bad, icobench can help to investor before join ico.
First of all, finding a good ICO is not easy because nowadays there's a lot scam ICO. But I found interesting ICO only in forum and there's a time i found a scam ICO but mostly is a good one. So its better if we are be careful of choosing ICO to avoid being scam, and since its not easy to find, its better to have details to your participated ICO or review about it. Be wise of choosing ICO, if you done checking it then you feel doubt about it then don't continue then find another ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
This year is very bad for icos, and I dont find interesting icos also. You can follow big ico researcher like Ian Balina, they say some projects and generally they have big hype so it can get good profit.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 02:05:02 AM
Now ICO is no longer attracting investors as in previous years 2017, now ICO fraud and poor quality ICO was born quite a lot, they aim only to appropriating assets of investors.
Activity: 62
July 29, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
yes i agree with you, icobench is a good site for ico review, i also use ico bench to knowing that's ico good or bad, icobench can help to investor before join ico.
Activity: 141
July 29, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
mostly I find new projects on the same forum and sometimes use icodrop . But the forum is usually enough
Activity: 89
July 29, 2018, 01:57:01 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

from many sources i can find interesting ico and crypto project. especially from this bitcointalk forum, this forum is very helpful, especially for a newbie. and also I put it through social media, now everyone has social media so it is very easy to find out forums that discuss about ico.
Pages:
Jump to: