Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 36. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
July 27, 2018, 03:39:27 AM
it's hard to find a good ico project right now, lots of ico appear but very few good ones. I found a lot of ico in social media advertising, but all that is not a good guarantee, we should see and study the project first.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
I would suggest to find good project at www.icoguide.com the platform with not paid rates and good reviews.
Activity: 490
July 27, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
There are not so many good projects now. In all the cipher markets that aim at the price. It is not easy to really find a project with potential for development and high value.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Im Looking for intresting ICOs on bitcointalk altcoins forum threads, also on icodrops.com and icobench, for me it is enough to get all info i need
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Interesting ICO loudly sound on the whole Internet - they are discussed in social networks, here on the forum bitcointalk, in a telegram. If you are subscribed to different bloggers doing reviews, to telegrams, overview channels-you have little chance of missing something really interesting.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
July 26, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
Using good services to find ICO is very important, it allows you to earn more, or save your money. On good platforms, there is little ICO and this advantage, because only good projects can appear on such platforms. I like ICODrops and they have a very good approach, it makes it easier to choose projects
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 26, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
The first I made reference is a bitcointalk forum, if the project team is active and have a good reputation then I'm sure that the project is promising, after this forum of course I learned from other sources such as social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin and so on, if convincing then I immediately invest.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
One of the major source of ICO is the aggregrators like top 7 ICO projects . They aggregrate top 10 ico of each inflluencer like diddy or IAN or mandy. Though not this is not full proof but I get a good hang out of it since there are people with much knowledge and hand on idea on the projects. So I rely on such sources. Also twitter and BCT talk are a good source for  new ICOs.
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 10:25:25 AM
bitcointalk announcements and twitter
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
Come read, check out the white paper, technical documents and ratings.
icodrops.com

icoholder.com

icobazaar.com

icobench.com

icorating.com

tokenmarket.net

tokentops.com
Global Retail Crossover
Any retailer and brand can now integrate with ASTRA to participate in social selling and benefit from an easy-to-use protocol.
https://gemstra.com/
Activity: 845
July 26, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
For me, the best site for best ICO's are here in bitcointalk. All you have to do is browse the long list of ANN's and choose. But i order to be regularly updated, you should also confide with other resources.

This forum is the best place to look for a promising ICO, but unfortunately many are scam, so surely we have to look for comparison for example from ICO rating site.
Activity: 124
July 26, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Personally I would like to invest in ICO projects, I often learn about ideas to build an ICO project. A project that wants to succeed in front of that project must have a good idea.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
July 26, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
I learn about many ICO's from ads on YouTube or from the site https://hacked.com. Well and sometimes from some influential people of this forum
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
The best is to keep on looking at the various threads here at bitcointalk. Somone long time back told me that I should use bitcointalk like facebook if I want to be successful in finding great potential ICO's.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 25, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
I get a lot of information about new projects from this forum, Twitter, ratings. It seems to me that this forum can give a lot of information about projects.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
It's really difficult to find one with good team and reasonable idea. Usually I spend weeks to find the good variant. I try to search with special google requests, that describe the main goals and ideas of the projects. But as a quick search, I think then icodrops is a good option. They do some simple filters before listing on the site.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
Use Bitcointalk and look into the threads about ICO's. You can find ICO's there. and research about the ICO at Crypto review sites, Crypto news sites. Doing researches is the only way to find a good ICO
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:04:32 AM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
I learn about ICO from social networks or here on the forum. I also hear from friends. Last time I started to look at Bountyhive, but I did not find any projects for myself. You need to have the skill to find a good ICO.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
Thats a good question. I myself have been struggling to find some decent project. I find them when they are about to finish or already finished. So as a bounty hunter, i don't like that, i want to know about projects as soon as they start their bounty. So i was also looking for the answer of the same question.
Pages:
Jump to: