Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 59. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Usually all the information about the cryptocurrency or ICO is given on the social media platforms like twitter most popular in use for most of the cryptocurrency but in the case that you do not find what you are looking for over there then you should definitely refer to the pages of the cryptocurrency website since information there will be both reliable and complete.
Activity: 26
you can find interesting ICO here in this forum, you can find also in twitter and facebook because some of the Good ICO are posting there. You can also find in telegram. But before you join in some ICO read and research first for you not to scam.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I find interesting with ICO is in bitcointalk. I do some research here in bitcointalk and if I find the right ICO for me. I will start to look to their website and reading articles about them and whitepaper. To have knowledge what ICO you will joining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

This is the best place to find an ico and you can look on the altcoin bounties section, i think that this is the legitimate forum for those people who are looking for cryptocurrency business today.
Activity: 65
just look on the announcement section of this forum and start asking questions, I would only advise looking at ICO review sites as a starting point as most of them are just pay to play systems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
As long as I look at the altcoin section of this forum and start asking questions, also I will recommend the ICO review site as a starting point, because most of them are professional then us.
I really find a interesting ico by visiting all the project of amazix team, i am really confident that all the projects of amazix team is good and will surely give us a  good profit and  i also find a good ico by reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 13
Dont waste you money on ico Sad join my hashflare group https://hashflare.io/r/33FD394F-cryptoviews
Activity: 81
I follow bitcointalk and one or two website for that. Of course I continue to research about ICO's on their announcements and own publications which really interested me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Mostly I view new topics on the forum. I prefer technical projects, I do not like crypto projects social networks, real estate and others, in which I can not understand how developers will use the technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I always browse through altcoins section bounty services to find interesting ICO's. Apart from that I will check the ICO's solidarity and potential in different websites googling them. The main thing for ICO is their road map, team, advisors and their ICO bench rating. We cannot say all the CIO's are successful and there are few ICO's winded up in between.
Activity: 18
There are many websites that evaluate new ICO projects on the internet and you can easily find them. But I advise you to just consult and not use these reviews to decide on the investment because they are likely to get ads for those ICO projects.
Activity: 17
As usual I visit icobench.com, bitcointalk and social media. Learn that project but still carefull.
Activity: 35
you can find all new ico at bitcointalk
Activity: 29
This forum can provide me the information about devs clearly than review website. Some members can help me to know whos project is the scammer through "Scam Accusations" board. This forum also provides me know the power of community on worldwide of every project.
Activity: 210
The ICO launched by Fast Invest is set out to be the most profitable one as it enables token buyers to enter the world of investments.
SimplyVital Health aims to leverage blockchain technology to benefit healthcare by enabling patient data management using smart contracts.
This ICO will be based on crypto assets known as TRIP, which will act as reward point tokens.
Activity: 98
I think that Bitcointalk is a good choice Smiley
Activity: 336
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
All my information was gathered from this forum, there's plenty. Sometimes it takes a long time to track promising projects from outright garbage. In choosing me to help reviews from forum members where all the paint advantages and disadvantages, it greatly simplifies the process and saves me time!
Activity: 24
I found most by this forum or social media, a lot of them has put advertisement. There are so many ICO now and we have to selective to every ICO, there is always a probability that an ICO are scam.
Activity: 532

When I choose a product project I try not to trust any ratings From the Internet. I have strangers who tell me in which project it is better to invest. I trust their opinion.
Activity: 322
A single resource, where you could find data literally about every start-up, alas, no. So the risk of being late for the distribution of coins is great. To prevent this from happening, make a selection of ICO calendars for yourself. The site icocountdown.com does not differ in the most convenient design, but here one of the most sensational projects is collected, indicating the exact time until the start or end of the sale of coins. It can be supplemented with the calendar coinschedule.com and smithandcrown.com/icos/. The latter also provides an opportunity to familiarize with the sammari of some start-ups. The site icorating.com allows not only to learn the necessary dates, but also to get information about how projects are evaluated by analysts.
Pages:
Jump to: