Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 62. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I find on icodrops .com,  more legit Ico on that site,  very nice website, u also get to see some here on bitcointalk,  but majorly on Ico drops  you get to see them
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Sometimes I look at the signatures of forum participants, sometimes I look for information on ICO trackers. Sometimes I communicate with friends on this topic. In general, I noticed that in one way or another I get information about all popular ICO. It is much harder to find time to analyze all of them well.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
on independent grounds that do not comply with the bounty trying to study a particular project.
Activity: 219
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
On bitcointalk first and foremost, there are lot of legit ICO here, dont rely on the post, always consider the feedback or how the community preview the said ICO. Thread are bias, commentator are not. Go for verify ICO. click my signature for more info.
Activity: 80
I find interesting the ICO brute who is more grab and take, and generally setting the criteria by which you need the ICO can just ask here on the forum, and will help you.
Activity: 35
I just see which ICO is going high or the price is increasing so i invest into it. But for instance i am investing in ETH because the price and demand both are increasing
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I'm using a rating site to decide the best ICO. And also we created a group with my friends and with that we brainstorm everything before we join in the said project. We are using a lot of sites in order for us to figure out the best among them and it is great. ICO bench and Alexa is a great tool for that.
Activity: 58
I often search for ICO rating, news on Twitter and Facebook, communicate with other on Bitcointalk to know the most interesting ICOs. I also take my time to check the white papper of some projects, this is the most of important to know the purpose and the future of ICOs.
Activity: 434
I found an interesting ICO through this bitcointalk.org forum. I see a lot of interesting and promising ICO for the future that is from this forum. As long as we can choose in detail about the good ICO, I'm sure my choice is never wrong. Actually on other sites too many but I believe more in this forum.
Activity: 224
I am looking for ICO projects on the bitcointalk forum. on this forum i can find a lot of useful information about the projects and review from those already participating. I watch the rating of the project on ICODrops. a very useful site where i can find good ICO projects with a good future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
You should make your own research, loot at different rating platforms and there ratings, this forum is also useful. Among rating platforms www.icoguide.com is my choice, I like there concept, it is easy to compare ICOs there at firs sight.
Activity: 70
Bitcointalk is the best place to research for new ICO . There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io 
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 97
Good ICO project can only be found if you yourself already understand this a little! sites with ratings are usually paid for;) There are several ways to find out where to check the interesting ico project, you can find it on icotracker, also here in the forum which is in bounty altcoin campaign.And you need luck. Good luck and a good bounty manager
Activity: 113
Today there are a lot of parsers who find information about new projects, as if you do not know how to parse, then you can use this forum, it is very suitable for this case. In any case, it all depends on your interest and your activity, if you do not try to find out anything, then of course you will not find anything
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I would suggest new and very good platform: www.icoguide.com - the rates are very realistic there.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
Try to network, join telegram groups, scout Icobenchmarks and sites like that. But a network of good people is the most important thing. Remember, always do your own research.
Activity: 22
I always look for ico in this forum, usually in bounties altcoin. I have never tried to search on other websites. I believe with this forum, all the information that is in this forum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
I watch the ICO list on this good website: https://icodrops.com
On it it is possible, the same to pick up bounty-campaigns and to see what pool is going to bring together ICO.
I think this website much will help)
For matching of bounty, this website still will approach: http://bountylord.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

I use other platform so that I have an idea of their ranking, team, and company portfolio. Mostly I am using bountylord , Ico bench and ico mark there are some other platform which I use sometimes.
Activity: 43
I often subscribe to ICO ranking sites to find list of Upcoming ICOs. Then I will looking for great coins appreciation and a business backed cryptocurrency. It is really interesting to find out something to look forward.
Pages:
Jump to: