Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 64. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Bitcointalk is a big forum about CryptoCurrency, you can find many interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest,just visit Announcements (Altcoins)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
There are really interesting and good projects out there when you look at the bancor website. In addition, trading transactions can be done in a very simple way.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I usually follow all the bounty managers I know, read the news and talk with friends! Strangely enough, it always allows me to find lean projects!
Activity: 47
Reddit is a good option as for me, every morning check these, also you can find different telegramm chanels and social media like Facebook. Most of all ico you can check on this sites.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I'm trying to analyze all projects myself! But in most cases I'm guided by bounty managers, whom I know!
Activity: 290
In bitcointalk forum in bounties many promising and have  a potential to be a successful ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Interesting crypto projects I'm looking for on the forum, I do not really trust the special sites that assign rating to the project. So for example on the site ICObench I invested in projects with a very high rating, and and eventually lost all of its investments.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
For shure more info about ICO I can see and check here or on some chenal on Telegram. Also I use such site like icobench icodrops etc.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
This forum is the best way to find a good interesting ICO just explore but If you want to find a good project you must make your own research try to read the white paper, what is their platform, what is their marketing strategies, then you will also see some of the good ICO in social media.
No, you can't spend all time to find the right ICO project for investment through this forum. Trust me! There're many threads included old ICO and new ICO. Can you stop update all new posts on the old threads? Never! I recommend using ICOdrops and ICObench. These sites helped me save so much time to find the ICO project for investment and working in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
IcoDrops.com is a good one
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
Activity: 126
I usually check listing ICO websites. Companies that bring their product to the ICO are working to make investors know as much as possible about their ICO campaign. In this they are helped by sites that publish them. If you want to know the newest upcoming and ongoing ICO you must see these sites:
ICObench - ICO rating and details
ICO details at ICO Crunch
ICOmarks - ICO Rating and Overview
TrackICO - ICO information and rating
CryptoNext - next generation
FoundICO
Activity: 322
This forum is the best way to find a good interesting ICO just explore but If you want to find a good project you must make your own research try to read the white paper, what is their platform, what is their marketing strategies, then you will also see some of the good ICO in social media.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Most of the ICO review sites are received money from the owner of ICO projects and give more scores for projects paid money than normal projects.
Example ICO rating, this website always list ICO paid them some money on top sites to make the investor think these projects are good.
Activity: 98
Sometimes I find it from youtube ads. Then after that I will find out more info from their website, then this forum, and from sites that provide information about the ICO.
Activity: 42
looking for good pages on google. only all of them post their own icos here. There are good portals that rate icos neutral. And a tip. Look at my signature. that's my tip for ico . and 5% Bonus  Grin
Activity: 41
If you plan to find some interesting ICO, You may try to visit websites like icobench or icobazaar. They provide detailed information about an ICO especially the Upcoming, Ongoing, or Trending ICO.
Read carefully the ICO information on there and I suppose you will find the best one.
Activity: 21
I would recommend you to directly join the telegrams group for better understanding of the ICO’s. It's better you join the official group of the ICO rather than these third party groups.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 01:57:23 AM
Have you looked at https://www.coinschedule.com/? I think that site can give us consideration before we choose and join an ICO project
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 30, 2018, 01:47:03 AM
different release of news as developer works with the team of communication media as reaching with customs as appealing use of customs with the profile of audience to deliver message of appointment to follows with decision as expending unit of investment.

Pages:
Jump to: