Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 67. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
I find interesting ICO on some rating sites, as well as look at the volume of funds collected, but it is already too late to take part in them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
Mostly I find good projects at this forum BTT. I think that the normal project in the first place needs to get on the forum, then everywhere.
Activity: 70
April 26, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
i do my due diligence for any ico and see some youtube videos and some nice blogs to understand in depth that what is this ico all about and after investigating the team member profiles i invest in the ico
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !
I find interesting ico through internet by searching in the net  , on the bitcointalk thread and their news on thier ann thread  white paper and telegram.
Activity: 116
April 25, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Research is the most important thing to choose which ico has the potential to buy and have a future and high price in the market. Research will determine whether you will benefit. Because there are very few ico to be fraudulent, because developers only want to raise money to leave, so need to study. Yes, you can look at their project plans, team members and so on.
Activity: 116
April 25, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
Look at Bitcointalk BBS to find interesting icos. I am looking at the user's signature activity because no one has joined the failed ico activity. The participants in the Signature bounty movement are working on the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
April 25, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
You can look to good ico tracker websites like icodrops or icomarks, and you can look to bitcointalk announcement part also. Sometimes I can see good ico at the twitter also, there is some pages for just icos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
Bitcointalk, Social Media and Bountyhive are the best sources to find interesting ICO's. Also you can find something new and interesting on ICO rating platforms as ICObench or others.
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
a lot of information on bitcointalk. also on thematic sites with an ICO rating. monitor some YouTube channels. all this gives me a choice in the direction of an ICO
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

I use TokenSchedule www.tokenschedule.com and TokenMarket.

Thats where i heard about CommerceBlock.

CommerceBlock, it's first ICO with a BIP, CommerceBlock is building a second layer network over public blockchains to provide financial and commercial banking services. CommerceBlock have already established partners in trade finance, real estate and hedge funds. checkout the website for more info

https://www.commerceblock.com/
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 78
April 25, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
Mostly here on bitcointalk. Twitter and social media is also a good place to look as well as ads from all over the internet.
Activity: 546
April 25, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
Very of then this Forum shares with us plenty of information about various trusted ICOs. I am also checking regularly the rating of different projects and compare them here: https://icorating.com/
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
There are a few sites Icobench,Icobazaar,Icotracker and many more with ratings,comments,reviews and etc.Also you can find announcements about ico on this forum,in altcoins section.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
You can get new icos on trackico, icobench, icodrops. After checking them out there , i get to bitcointalk to check out their ANN page and see what the community thinks of it before I do further research.
Activity: 139
April 24, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
I often find the interesting iCO in bountyhive, because their project always good and look interesting to join the bounty or invest. Their project often get success because they have good management and they have good brand who manage success project. But a lot of people sometimes dont believe to this management
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
I become aware about new ICOs from some telegram channels. I think it's the most convinient way.
Activity: 27
April 24, 2018, 10:45:21 AM
The bounties section as well the announcement thread about the particular ico provides with the clear details regarding the project. Other than the Bitcointalk forum I haven't used any other sources to gain more support as well to learn about the potential of the respective project.
Activity: 225
April 22, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
Dont invest in bitwatt, i have been following it closely and it looks shady as fuck.

I found some, but did not have enough capital to follow it, I see the bittwatt project is pretty good and potential, then I missed the dropi project that its ico run successfully reach hardcap. maybe you can consider it

but yes, most icos in where i invest are good enough for giving me some profit in a few months from now, i take all of them from different telegram channels that are purely advertisement about icos.

Pages:
Jump to: