Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 19. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Various different places, you can follow your coins on twitter / reddit / slack / telegram etc, and obviously their threads on here to get the communities feelings, for actual news news, there are a few sites out there https://cointelegraph.com/ http://www.altcointoday.com/ http://www.newsbtc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
May 02, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
Wherever I can: Twitter, news sites, telegram, ico / project websites, headlines box on tradingview, google, etc
Spread your news sources. If you only follow one or two channels you won't get the complete picture.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
we have a lot of social media platforms for these news i usually get my updates from facebook twitter and many other famous youtubers and if i want to dig really deep i just google the topic and read from wherever possible and try to get a clear idea about the topic
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Most of them on news site and also on youtube. Bitcointalk also helps very much, i learn a lot about coins here. Twitter and Facebook has been used by majority of the users.
But by far, bitcointalk forum is one of the resources were we can get update.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
It is very convenient for me to read the news in the telegram. To not use the browser to search for news, it's slow
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Twitter is a good and official source to follow news about the project.and medium,steemit facebook,telegram,and   
Activity: 69
May 02, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
I think I find news about bitcoin is in my social media and in google I always search in my free time after my work here and some of them is in my friend that also keep himself active in social media and also here in this forum.
Activity: 155
May 02, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
Crypto news is everywhere. You can find it here, in telegram groups and channels in search engines like google. But most of the time, I get my news from this forum. People here are quick. You can read them all, but choose what you believe in.
Activity: 57
May 02, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
There are many groups in telegramm, with huge streams of interesting information, that information that does not represent value should be simply cut off from oneself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
The best source of information for a particular coin is a website or page created for a particular coin.
Most of them have telegram channels as well,
or you can also find them in medium.
Any platform as long as it is officially made by the coin developer.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
I'm searching news on coinmarketcal
And i using twitter sometimes
If using twitter
Search the name of the coin
Or the CEO of the coin
And if the news is true
It's so helpful and profitable
Don't forget
Join the telegram group of the coin
Discuss on the group about the future project
And check it on the roadmap at the web of the coin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
You can find everything you need in google or on this forum, the main problem was always to check is this news true. At my opinion need to compare different sources for a long time to choose the best one.
Activity: 21
May 02, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
 I use mainly this forum to get the lastest news and updates about Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally. But I also use Twitter because I follow some active traders and bloggers and they post the most interesting news in their Twitter accounts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 01, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
You can find tons of news about cryptocurrency when you search on google. As for me as an investor, I usually visit Cryptocurrencies - NewsNow: Cryptocurrencies news | Breaking News ... for latest news about cryptocurrencies. And for coin price value update, I visit CoinMarketCap: Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations. You can find price update of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 46
May 01, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
Google. The best source for finding information, forums and other sources of information. If you want to get some guidance on the course or quality of ISO you just can not find it, here it is necessary to dig hard.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
Bitcoinnews.com deliver fresh news from a certain person who create article and update to cryptocurrency, you just have to fill up the form and they will send you their latest creation.
Activity: 91
May 01, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
There are lots of news forums where you can keep yourself updated with crypto related issues. Bitcointalk itself i a good place to get news as almost everything trending in cryptocurrency finds its way here,Other forums such as Reddit,Coin telegraph, among others can also be resourceful. Just google and you will get the sights full of news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
I hear the BTC news on youtube. The BBC's financial channels, etc., have a lot to look at, but you are most likely to filter out the right news, false news, so that we do not have a psychological impact on them.
Activity: 81
May 01, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
From  official  website of the  project, twitter, reddit    there's  so  many ways to find news about crypto currency, and I also visit google I  just type bitcoin and you will find there news about crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 01, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
All the most important and relevant news usually appear on this forum, or in narrow telegrams to groups where one can always be on the alert. News resources are better not to be read, there is a lot of information that is used for market maneuvering.
Pages:
Jump to: