Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 14. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
I follow twitter to get news about Altcoin. I talk to people who know the market and follow. I participate in telegram groups and talk to them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 20, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
I usually see coins that will start ICO or that are ongoing on the website
BountyLord - BOUNTY AND AIRDROPS
https://bountylord.com/
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 01:56:37 AM
Most of the news regards crypto world can be found on some telegram groups who will provide updated news. Beside those famous crypto youtubers also will update the news. These are the place that i find the news.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 20, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
Good question. I wondered and understood that almost all news I take from this forum. Other sources don't inspire confidence in me
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
May 20, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
Coindesk and coinmarketcap are the two references I often use to search for all the information I'm looking for, and I'm glad that those 2 sites can make my money growing faster and make a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
May 20, 2018, 01:38:19 AM
I really like the information I get on Quora, a site for questions and answers,  because you get information about things which are trending in the crypto world from ICOs to the latest technology but by a very intelligent community free of shitposters. Tongue  The projects I learn about there are usually there because someone is actually interested in them.  I am glad it is untouched by bounties.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 09:22:31 PM
Coinmarketcal and twitter. Very helpful in fundamental analysis. Try also keeping up in the telegram of a certain coin, it helps.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
Crypto Daily is my fav YouTuber for random crypto news and market insigh, and his videos are funny also. Check him out!
Activity: 89
May 19, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
In addition to bitcointalk, I watch news on coins in YouTube, various interviews, conferences. But never believe news from the media, as 90% of news is a lie
Activity: 263
May 19, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
now there are many specialized forums and various news sites about cryptocurrency. therefore, it is not difficult to find news about the crypto currency. prices I look at exmo
Activity: 121
May 19, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
There are many sources that you can find your favourite news about crypto, both about ICO news, investing news,... and both of them are really helpful for me to decide which coins to invest. For example, News BTC is a technical analysis and forecasts for Bitcoin and altcoins, Twitter is a social network that contain tons of great crypto traders, enthusiasts and news sources to follow, but also a lot of promoting, just be careful who you take advice from. Or maybe you can choose one website that is the most useful for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
May 19, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
I use mainly this forum to get the lastest news and updates about Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally. But I also use Twitter because I follow some active traders and bloggers and they post the most interesting news in their Twitter accounts.
Activity: 88
May 19, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
There are many news site on the internet about cryptocurrencies. But in case in the crypto business you habe to be very fast! 5mins can coast you some thousand dollars. And thats why got my news from telegram groups. Fastest way and always up to date!
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
May 19, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
lots of online media in google, I always get help from google, its really simple and easy I can get info from google.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

I'm looking for Bitcoin Bitcoin news on this forum. There is a lot of useful news every day, so that we can catch up with the crypto price situation
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

I often see news sites about Bitcoin and crypto. But most of the time I watch the news on facebook and follow the information that people exchanged on the telegram
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
When i want specific news about a coin i look at the official telegram groups. There is always someone who is up to date. And then some altcoin specialized news site like altcoinspekulant. But most infos i get here from Bitcointalk and some on reddit.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
Most of the time, I get my news from this forum. People here are quick. They know instantly about fresh news however, some may be unreliable. You can read them all, but choose what you believe in.
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
There are a whole lot of news platform out there
But cointelegraph and newsbtc are my favorite
They update you asap on what is going on(news) in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 06:24:04 AM
I joined loads of facebook groups, its the easiest way for me to keep up with my favourite altcoins

You get loads of opinions some rubbish some great!

Plus loads of terrible memes
Pages:
Jump to: