Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 16. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
Beside this forums, you can find by Twitter, Telegram, Reddit and Crypto calendar
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I find news in different telgram chanels, also I use twitter, I follow top people in crypto comunnity and read their tweets.
Activity: 180
May 10, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
For the latest news you can follow the project on Twitter, medium and steemit. You can also join the telegram channel for the latest news. And last but not the least bitcointalk too
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:24:46 AM
in fact, now it is enough just to find news about cryptocurrencies. simply open the Internet and enter what you want to know about cryptocurrencies. all information is now available. we just need to want it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 10, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
Cointelegraph, google, etc -- if it's big news, it won't be difficult to find.

Avoid ads masquerading as articles and such.
Activity: 57
May 10, 2018, 01:28:54 AM
There is a good site with a published magzine - 21cryptos.com. Saves your time and brain effort.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 10, 2018, 01:17:19 AM
News are mostly found on websites that refer to Bitcoin and Altcoins or anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies. Also Telegram groups that have to do with Crypto subjects or ICO groups and channels. These are a number of elements that i would use to keep up to date.
You can use them as a basis and not a real source, most of those who shared their tips and assessment are just lurking around and attracting newbies to buy what they've hold, in the last run they will be trapped and end their investment at loss, this forum already have most of those information's that we need to learn and satisfied us before selecting project that we will support from our investment journey.
Activity: 29
May 10, 2018, 01:06:53 AM
My favorite sources of news are diffirent channels in youtube. I prefer to listen to reviews of different experts than to read anything
Activity: 24
May 09, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
I get news from this forum, chatting in telegrams, and also a tweeter. In addition to the news in the cryptoworld, I monitor the status of my coins every day.
Activity: 658
May 08, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
I am reading and updating news about cryptocurrency on these websites, https://www.coindesk.com/, https://cryptonews.com/, coinmarketcap.com and reddit. There's so much news here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
you are not going to believe me but on this forum i find most of my requested news the rest is graciously shared by my colleagues
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
1)CoinDesk. You can select news from different sections. 2) CoinMarketCap. One of the best resources showing the financial side of the market is the cryptocurrency. 3) BitInfoCharts. A site similar in meaning to CoinMarketCap, but containing a lot of additional information. 4) BestChange. Convenient site, which itself is not an exchanger, but issues a list in the form of a rating where it is possible: to exchange the cryptocurrency, electronic money, real money; pay using cards; to get cash.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 03:41:40 PM
I find a lot of useful information in the social network of Telegrams. It is really very convenient and what I like most is that there are people out there who are the same investors with whom I can consult or find out the latest news.
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
News are mostly found on websites that refer to Bitcoin and Altcoins or anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies. Also Telegram groups that have to do with Crypto subjects or ICO groups and channels. These are a number of elements that i would use to keep up to date.
Activity: 38
May 08, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
I use telegram channels, also use acquaintances. News feeds and other shit trusted to last. Well, the surest source of information is the forum. To do this, he was created and copes well with his work.
Activity: 61
May 08, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
For these purposes I use some Telegram channels, it is one of the best ways to get latest news. I like longreads on several web sites (I made some bookmarks in mobile and desktop browser, that's enough for me), it help me to gain a better understanding of technical (or any other kind) acpects.
Activity: 546
May 08, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
When I have free time at work, I start reading the twitter, but after twitter's official position has changed, now I have to constantly watch twitter, I think that here the situation will be constantly good. After all, this forum was created for this purpose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 08, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
Most of the time, just by Bitcointalk I can get to the information I wanted. Usually I read different threads or topics from different sections and those things that I read here are serving me as a data to build a conclusion for a certain coin so I can easily determine if that coin is a good coin to buy or not and that is how I just collect the news that I can use in either trading or investing.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
I very often use twitter and try to follow the news on Twitter. Although of course it's very strange to think about it, but I think it's the twitter that appears the fastest news. I'm using twitter

I guess you should diversify your news channels. Twitter is good but in Telegram news often appears faster and you know the work with cryptocurrency requires a high speed influencing the profitability of your coin portfolio.
Activity: 61
May 08, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
I often find information from this forum from which I can get the lastest updates, active traders and receive the most interesting news and experience shared on this forum. If it disappears I think I would miss a lot of interesting news about the coins that I own.
Pages:
Jump to: