Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 36. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
I found news on social networks, websites, and chrysoscoin campaigns, moonlite etc.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
I often find news on telegrams where ICO topics or investment groups discuss, explain and update the fastest news. There you have the freedom to speak and find a lot of useful information
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
January 13, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
Most of the time in major cryptocurrency news feeds like www.bitcoinnews.com/news, www.cryptonews.com and sometimes in blockfolio news feeds.
There are a lot of Cryptocurrency news outside in this forum, so you need if to find them and hit subscribe.
Activity: 59
January 13, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
Litecoin future is great like bitcoin. We have to believe in it. It will soon go to Moon.

Yes we know it, but it's out of the topic on this thread right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 13, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
https://cryptorated.com always has up to date ICO news & market trends.

Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I read social networks, blogs, watch videos on the popular video site. Also actively read specialized groups in the telegram chat. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 21
January 13, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
if you interested in Chinese altcoins, go to

Jinse.com

then, change the language to English or others as you wish.
Activity: 490
January 13, 2018, 03:52:59 AM
Every day I watch Twitter very influential people, I also watch McCaffy Twitter, a lot of chats that I read, but sometimes it's terribly annoying and I just read the forum, probably this is enough for me, someone is reading a lot more
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

A lot of news website about cryptocurrencies are available in the internet. Most of them are in the steemit, medium and other idependent website. Also there are many independent bloggers who update us about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is just depend on us which we will beleive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
get a lot of information I usually read on bitcoin news which is now widely available. besides in telegram also there is a discussion place. not to mention in bitcointalk forums. many ways to get that information
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 12:22:10 AM
I got news from some private group on telegram
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 13, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

a lot of online media information or news about altcoin, example steemit and medium. try search in announcement subforum, token,ico or altcoin dev also publish media that use.
yes I also wear what you say, and I also use social media twitter, facebook to see the development of ICO. and see the news is mandatory before starting trading

You can also get here and btctalk forum I think, besides forum or social media above. CMC is also good for analyzing coin, token, exchange, circulation and supply in circulation. telegram can also be very helpful to analyze a project will be good or not. there have been many communities that may have been bridged from the project manager to get as much information as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 12, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I do check various searching platforms whenever I feel something left out with my investments heck I even search for news in youtube but I find the informations here in bitcoin talk forums well updated and unbiased so it satisfy my information hunger in someway and gives me more confidence through my investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 12, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
Any coin that i am holding. I follow them on social media and on telegram. those are place you will get first hand information about the coins before they go public and viral.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 12, 2018, 11:09:26 PM
I think reddit is a very good place to follow your coin news as every coin has a different subreddit and there's new activities everyday. Twitter is a good and official source to follow news about the project too.   
Yes,actually someone can rely on twitter if you want to know the change of coins So there is a great chance for them if you want to generate a lot of income .with Following twitter they are able to know when prices will decrease and increase over time.
Activity: 59
January 12, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
Forums, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit and Crypto calendar.
Activity: 148
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
January 10, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Various different places, you can follow your coins on twitter / reddit / slack / telegram etc, and obviously their threads on here to get the communities feelings, for actual news news, there are a few sites out there https://cointelegraph.com/ http://www.altcointoday.com/ http://www.newsbtc.com to name just a few.

Those are pretty much the most realiable sources. The problem I find is that many of the news start with the word "may" "could"  etc... that is, it is not news but mere speculation to fill a page and pop some adds.
Of course, it will start with May, I think, could etc why means nobody can guess exactly what will happen, everyone will give suggestions based on their previous experience that's it. If people know which is going to pump and dump before only then nobody will invest.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

I use Coindesk to get my news and Block geeks for guides in the crypto market
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Beside this forums, I have an app call crypto news, discord premium page and telegram. Full of info all days.
Pages:
Jump to: