Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 6. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
I signed up for the distribution of many news channels, and every day I receive fresh news on my mailbox.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
I keep myself updated here on bitcoin and then by reading coindesk. coindesk will talk only about the major stuff, not good for small projects. When you want to see what is happening about icos
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
From my local news, when Bitcoin is really high then most of news studio in here discussing about Bitcoin but when Bitcoin's price are lesser than this time no one ever care about Bitcoin (what a shit studio). It's really good to read latest news about your coins for getting up to date.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:51:47 PM
Most of the time, I get my news from Bitcointalk, Telegram channels, YouTube, Reddit, cryptocoinsnews, themerkle. I also google specific topics I need research on and use Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
July 01, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

if I often get information about altcoin other than the web there are also in various online media sources like You Tube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and Telegram. hopefully this can be a recommendation for you not to lose the interesting news about Altcoin.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
There are many specific ICO and Trading and Crypto channels in Telegram.
So it's enough for me. They find news and any important info and text it in the channels. They earn money like newspapers or news sites so do they job very quickly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
Where do you find your news?
I always find my news on Bitcointalk because it enlighten me and equip me with the information ℹ need about crypto apart from this site I also get news from twitter Reddit and telegram.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 01, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
Social media such as Facebook, twitter and medium. most project have an earlier announcement on their telegram channel and you can also like the official cointelegraph page on facebook because they always have a news related on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 05:09:03 AM
In Bitcointalk.org you can share knowledge, and you can find news about market in reddit, YouTube, Twitter.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
July 01, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Different sources monitoring. Using them i can make good descision to buy or sell

1) Telegram channels\groups.
2) Twitter
3) Facebook groups

Smetimes i am watching youtube trading channels.

Activity: 97
July 01, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I get my news source in  websites like youtube, google, I just search about my coins  what's the latest in google and watch videos on youtube.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
YouTube is very convenient, I also read this bitcointalk forum, most news are discussed here. I also check out http://www.altcointoday.com/, CCN aka https://www.ccn.com/business-information/, https://nulltx.com/ on twitter and youtube.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 29, 2018, 08:01:49 PM
I learn most of the news about the crypto-currencies in which I invested from the official Twitter pages. For me these sources are the most convenient and I am always sure that the news is not fake.

I agree with you that the best news and information, only from official sources, but of course there are also various chat rooms for example in Telegram which proved themselves and spread the official announcement on all coins.
Activity: 102
June 29, 2018, 07:56:20 PM
I learn most of the news about the crypto-currencies in which I invested from the official Twitter pages. For me these sources are the most convenient and I am always sure that the news is not fake.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
If you talk of the coins I am holding, then I get my information from coinmarketcap where I frequently check the price in the coins and if it I see there is an increase in price, I check on their social media accounts i.e facebook or twitter or telegram for updates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
It all depends on what mood I'm in, but the main resources on which I watch the news is Twitter and BTT are of course other resources that have paid content, but I think these resources do not need advertising.
Activity: 81
June 29, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
It is best to use this forum for this. Usually the news appears here immediately. Or you can use special bots.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
There is news about cryptocurrency and there is actual report on what is going on with individual cryptocurrency and there is no other place in the world where you latter than bitcointalk. All you need to know without embellishment or sales pitch is right here on each section and thread.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
The best place to get news about the crypto stock market and crypto money is social media.
With social media, you can have more information about the crypto world.
I follow Twitter and using telegram.
Activity: 336
June 29, 2018, 01:36:58 AM
In the lead, I find the proper announcements here. And as others suggested, reddit and coindesk. I tried to figure it out, and it's pretty cool. In addition to this, because public networks now have a huge impact on the conversation, almost all the posted announcements can be found here. Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. Can be useful when it comes to breaking news
Pages:
Jump to: